Home    Forum    Search    FAQ    Register    Log in

Page 1 of 3
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

Training Time [Tag: Michelle, Cubs, And Cliath That Would Like To Partake]
Reply with quote   Download Post  
Post Training Time [Tag: Michelle, Cubs, And Cliath That Would Like To Partake] 

Zack is at the manse at sunrise, exactly when he told Michelle he would be there.  He wears training clothing, running shoes and appears ready for the day.

He enters and looks in the kitchen, hoping to find her awake already...

Pure Breed x2

Alpha of the Sept of Slaked Thirsts
Master of Challenges
Beta Den Parent

------------------------------------
Physical Description:
A medium sized man Zack dresses in a simple business casual manner, dress shirt, a light overcoat and slacks with servicable boots. Under his shoulders he keeps two pistols in holsters, with ammunition on his belt. Those astue enough will notice a hilt sticking out from the left side of his back, concealed very well by the normal coat he wears. He has also gained a fluid way of walking, such as that he is almost stalking at most times.
- People are stupid. They can be made to believe any lie because either they want to believe it's true or because they are afraid it's true.
- Life is the future, not the past.

Zack Weber Send private message
Back to topPage bottom
Post Re: Training Time [Tag: Michelle, Cubs, And Cliath That Would Like To Partake] 

As he enters the kitchen, he finds Michelle finishing the last couple bites of her small breakfast, the smell of bacon lingering in the air. She's dressed in calf high sweat pants, tennis shoes, and a t-shirt with some adorable cartoon animal. She looks up at the sound of foot steps and smiles. She gestures to a plate with a single piece of bacon, offering it to Zack. "Last piece? I'm too nervous to eat more," she says as she finishes off her juice. She cleans the glass in the sink and promptly placed back in the cabinet once dry. Michelle turns to Zack with an anxious smile, "So, where to?"

Michelle is a young woman, clearly in her early 20's. Her long brunette hair, honey brown eyes, and sun-kissed complexion give her a warm appearance. Her hair comes roughly to her shoulders in light waves when she doesn't have it pulled up and out of the way, which are both very common looks. She can typically be found in a basic, yet colored, t-shirt and clean, dark jeans.

There is generally a hint of a smile on her lips. Not necessarily that she's happy all the time, maybe it's just her resting expression. She carries herself with a little confidence, but not arrogant.

Michelle Hollenbach Send private message
Back to topPage bottom
Post Re: Training Time [Tag: Michelle, Cubs, And Cliath That Would Like To Partake] 

Zack accepts the offered bacon, munching easily.  Once the chores are done he motions back towards the island, "Gotta pick up a couple of cubs if they're not out already, then we can start the warm up," he says, moving towards the door and starting an easy jog down to the jetty a hundred feet away.

Hopping into the rowboat, he takes an oar, while he leaves a seat open for Michelle to take the other, and they shove off.

[Please, someone, correct me if I'm wrong, but the manse is still part of the island proper, and we don't need re-cleansing to return from it.]

Once they get back to the docks, the tie off next to a fairly large houseboat.

Checking inside Zack looks for the two cubs, to see if they are there or if they are out already.

[If they dont respond soon, we'll just continue, or assume they're out doing their own thing, as they should be.]

Pure Breed x2

Master of Challenges
Beta Den Parent

Physical Description:
A medium sized man Zack dresses in a simple business casual manner, dress shirt, a light overcoat and slacks with servicable boots. Under his shoulders he keeps two pistols in holsters, with ammunition on his belt. Those astue enough will notice a hilt sticking out from the left side of his back, concealed very well by the normal coat he wears. He has also gained a fluid way of walking, such as that he is almost stalking at most times.
- People are stupid. They can be made to believe any lie because either they want to believe it's true or because they are afraid it's true.

Back to topPage bottom

She easily keeps pace with him, "Works for me." Michelle takes the empty seat to assist and quietly follows him around, taking in the sights.

[Okay.]

Michelle is a young woman, clearly in her early 20's. Her long brunette hair, honey brown eyes, and sun-kissed complexion give her a warm appearance. Her hair comes roughly to her shoulders in light waves when she doesn't have it pulled up and out of the way, which are both very common looks. She can typically be found in a basic, yet colored, t-shirt and clean, dark jeans.

There is generally a hint of a smile on her lips. Not necessarily that she's happy all the time, maybe it's just her resting expression. She carries herself with a little confidence, but not arrogant.

Back to topPage bottom

Allie approaches from the direction of the ritual circle, dressed in her usual light, form fitting workout clothes. She waves and quickens her pace to join the group.

Allie Send private message
Back to topPage bottom

[We will give them until tomorrow around noon to respond, and if not, we're going to continue and get the thread moving a bit.  Leah, want to ask around and see if Syd wants to join?]

Pure Breed x2

Master of Challenges
Beta Den Parent

Physical Description:

Back to topPage bottom

[That should be enough time...]

Zack shrugs, assuming the cubs are where they're supposed to be.  They are close to time for their Rite as it is anyways.

Zack leads Michelle to the training area, where there are all sorts of weapons, dummies and space, to hone skills.

"What are you good at Michelle," Zack asks, as they get closer to the center of the area.  "And what are the things you believe you lack with?"

Pure Breed x2

Master of Challenges
Beta Den Parent

Physical Description:

Back to topPage bottom

Michelle eyes the weapons and dummies while scratching her arm nervously. "Well, I am decent at protecting myself, but not great. And I need work on all of my fighting skills, honestly," she eyed Zack carefully, not making eye contact.

Back to topPage bottom

Zack nods, "Which is nothing to be ashamed of, unless you are purposefully not attempting to learn; which it seems doubtful at this time," he says easily; no Judgement whatsoever.

"How is your training in your other forms?  Is there any best form; any worst," he continues to question.

Pure Breed x2

Master of Challenges
Beta Den Parent

Physical Description:

Back to topPage bottom

She seems to be relaxing a little as they talk. "Um, I mostly use hispo to fight. I can take a bigger hit and I just seem to be more comfortable in that form," Michelle says with a pensive look on her face. "I'd like to learn to fight better in my other forms. You know, a well rounded education."

Back to topPage bottom

Zack nods at the last bit, "Good," he says, smiling, "'Cause that's what we aim for here, balance.  Not just within your combat abilities though; but, also within yourself."

"When is the last time you ran in your Lupus form?  Really RAN," he asks.

Pure Breed x2

Master of Challenges
Beta Den Parent

Physical Description:

Back to topPage bottom

Michelle crossed her arms over her chest and thought for a few seconds. "You know, I don't remember. I don't know that I've ever had a really good run. While my pack was good at staying hidden, they kept close to town for my sake. I don't think they felt we were out far enough to do much until I got closer to my Rite of Passage," she said as her brow creased in thought. "Now that I think about it, I've never really spent a lot of time in Lupus. That needs to be addressed."

Back to topPage bottom

Zack smiles, his eyes gleaming with the desire to Run.

"There's no time like the present then," he says, shifting through the forms finally reaching Lupus.  When shifting he has the typical coloring of a Shadow Lord, punctuated with some white spots; giving some breeding, but not extensively.

He speaks in the language of the wolves, "Allie, you are, of course, welcome to join us."

Once everyone has shifted, Zack likely stands a bit taller in Lupus, at the shoulders, is stockier.

"We'll start around the island to make sure you've got your legs under you still, and then perhaps venture off for a long term run."

Pure Breed x2

Master of Challenges
Beta Den Parent

Physical Description:

Back to topPage bottom

Michelle nods and begins to shift. Running through her forms relatively smoothly, she ended in her lupus form. She stretched her lithe frame and shook out her fur with a little huff. Her coat was more akin to a grey wolf with honey-colored fur along the edges of the grey. She rubs at her nose a little, "I always forget that things smell different in lupus."

She listens to the plan and paws at the ground a little with a wolfish smile, "I'm ready whenever you are, sir."

Back to topPage bottom

"We still have the obstacle course.." She shifts to her rust furred lupus form, taking a moment to stretch and sniff the air.

Back to topPage bottom

"Obstacle course?" Michelle cocks an ear.

Back to topPage bottom

The wolfy grin that shows on Zack's face is pure amusement, "Lets," he says.  "Allie, your lead."

Pure Breed x2

Master of Challenges
Beta Den Parent

Physical Description:

Back to topPage bottom

Michelle actually lets her tongue hang from her mouth in a wolfish grin and paws at the ground in excitement. "Ready!"

Back to topPage bottom

[Gonna give her another day or so two post, then we can move forwards if she doesn't.]

Pure Breed x2

Master of Challenges
Beta Den Parent

Physical Description:

Back to topPage bottom

[ Sounds good to me. ]

Back to topPage bottom

(Sorry, things have been hectic.)

Allie hops up, tail high and playful. She grins and takes off into the woods, leading the others on a rough path winding through the island. The fallen trees and rough patches of terrain providing plenty of opportunity to test reflexes. Sharp turns can easily lead to a tumble into the river at a few points. Allie darts along the trail with familiarity, gleefully leaping over stumps and branches.

Back to topPage bottom

{No worries.}

Michelle takes off after Allie. While she is clearly trying to keep pace, she's also running with great caution in the new terrain. When she finds open straights to run, she kicks up speed and slows down in more treacherous areas.

Back to topPage bottom

Zack takes it as Allie does, quickly and proficiently, the course familiar and ever changing with fallen leaves and mud.  He makes a point of staying with Michelle, watching how she runs, how she turns and how she handles the form.

Pure Breed x2

Master of Challenges
Beta Den Parent

Physical Description:

Back to topPage bottom

At one point Allie hesitates briefly before veering off course and leaping off an embankment into the river. She shakes herself off, makes her way back to the path and continues on like nothing happened.

Back to topPage bottom

Zack waits to see if Michelle will follow Allie or not.

Pure Breed x2

Master of Challenges
Beta Den Parent

Physical Description:

Back to topPage bottom
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

HideWas this topic useful?
Link this topic
URL
BBCode
HTML