Home    Forum    Search    FAQ    Register    Log in

Page 3 of 3
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

Monday, not quite as usual training. [Tag all]
Reply with quote   Download Post  
Post Re: Monday, not quite as usual training. [Tag all] 

Yiya-teh steps from the umbra to stand silently behind Allie, counting the seconds off until the younger garou notices her den mother. She looks around, taking in the occurrences all about before turning her attention to Lucian, over Allie's shoulder.

It is my nature to be kind, gentle, and loving. But know this when it comes to matters of protecting my friends,
my family, and my heart: Do not trifle with me. If you do, you will find that I am also the most powerful and relentless creature you will know,
and you will be sure of that when I taste your heart's blood and watch the light fade from your eyes until your dying breath.

Yiya-teh Send private message
Back to topPage bottom

Lucian smirks and points to one of the klaives made of bone.

A beyond human good looking man with iridescent draconic eyes that seem to shift from gold through red and blue into silver depending on the lighting. He has unusually sharp teeth. His long and well cared for silken hair holds the same coloring of his eyes.

Remarkably graceful and well balanced, clearly supernaturally so.
Most often well dressed in the highest craftsmanship of fine clothes and usually unarmed.
If one were to see him shirtless they might find vestigial scales not suited to defend anything of the same iridescent colors but starting in silver.
His only obvious "scars" are twelve light though distinct markings:
1.) A not quite human shaped bite mark that left behind marks with pronounced canines on his left Levator Scapulae.
2.) A glyph-like marking, as if made by almost human nails on his left side on the majority of his rib-cage as if resting on his hip.
3.) What might very well be a Bindrune on his right inner forearm. 4.) Above that mark their seems to be a Lønnrun in a thin, blood-colored line where it encircles his arm. 5.) Which is in turn below another Lønnrun of the standard skin scarring color. 6.) That is of course followed with one more above it Lønnrun.
7.) With another Bindrune on his left. 8.) Above which is another Lønnrun of a similar styling. 9.) Similarly followed by a Lønnrun. 10.) With another Lønnrun completing the set.

11.) A Valknut on the front of his left thigh.
12.) A vine pattern on the back of his right thigh.

There is a something about him that has a raw primal appeal to women.
((Appearance 5, +Animal Magnetism, +Sexy, +Seductive, -Surreal Quality))

Lucian Send private message
Back to topPage bottom
Post Re: Monday, Not Quite As Usual Training. [Tag All] 

Zack feels the new presence of Yiya-teh, and sees her intent gaze on Allie, though gives nothing away with which she could discern something definitely testing is occurring.

Pure Breed x2

Alpha of the Sept of Slaked Thirsts
Master of Challenges
Beta Den Parent

------------------------------------
Physical Description:
A medium sized man Zack dresses in a simple business casual manner, dress shirt, a light overcoat and slacks with servicable boots. Under his shoulders he keeps two pistols in holsters, with ammunition on his belt. Those astue enough will notice a hilt sticking out from the left side of his back, concealed very well by the normal coat he wears. He has also gained a fluid way of walking, such as that he is almost stalking at most times.
- People are stupid. They can be made to believe any lie because either they want to believe it's true or because they are afraid it's true.
- Life is the future, not the past.

Zack Weber Send private message
Back to topPage bottom

"Zack, I naturally expect you to wield your own klaive. I do understand this puts you at a disadvantage for the time being, but that is for now intentional."

A beyond human good looking man with iridescent draconic eyes that seem to shift from gold through red and blue into silver depending on the lighting. He has unusually sharp teeth. His long and well cared for silken hair holds the same coloring of his eyes.

Most often well dressed in the highest craftsmanship of fine clothes and usually unarmed.
If one were to see him shirtless they might find vestigial scales not suited to defend anything of the same iridescent colors but starting in silver.
1.) A not quite human shaped bite mark that left behind marks with pronounced canines on his left Levator Scapulae.
2.) A glyph-like marking, as if made by almost human nails on his left side on the majority of his rib-cage as if resting on his hip.
3.) What might very well be a Bindrune on his right inner forearm. 4.) Above that mark their seems to be a Lønnrun in a thin, blood-colored line where it encircles his arm. 5.) Which is in turn below another Lønnrun of the standard skin scarring color. 6.) That is of course followed with one more above it Lønnrun.
7.) With another Bindrune on his left. 8.) Above which is another Lønnrun of a similar styling. 9.) Similarly followed by a Lønnrun. 10.) With another Lønnrun completing the set.

Back to topPage bottom

Zack nods, "I'd have it no other way; I need to use my own items and be familiar with them."

Pure Breed x2

Master of Challenges
Beta Den Parent

Physical Description:
A medium sized man Zack dresses in a simple business casual manner, dress shirt, a light overcoat and slacks with servicable boots. Under his shoulders he keeps two pistols in holsters, with ammunition on his belt. Those astue enough will notice a hilt sticking out from the left side of his back, concealed very well by the normal coat he wears. He has also gained a fluid way of walking, such as that he is almost stalking at most times.
- People are stupid. They can be made to believe any lie because either they want to believe it's true or because they are afraid it's true.

Back to topPage bottom

Michelle very carefully hides a grin as the other garou appears behind Allie. She continues to stretch out, but moves away from the training circle to give them more room.

Michelle is a young woman, clearly in her early 20's. Her long brunette hair, honey brown eyes, and sun-kissed complexion give her a warm appearance. Her hair comes roughly to her shoulders in light waves when she doesn't have it pulled up and out of the way, which are both very common looks. She can typically be found in a basic, yet colored, t-shirt and clean, dark jeans.

There is generally a hint of a smile on her lips. Not necessarily that she's happy all the time, maybe it's just her resting expression. She carries herself with a little confidence, but not arrogant.

Michelle Hollenbach Send private message
Back to topPage bottom

"I had considered lending you Truth so that you would wield a full and complete klaive for this but then Jason arrived on time and I considered loaning it to him, but seems more appropriate for Yiya-teh to carry it if she does not choose one of the bone ones while I have a Silver Fang gifted klaive for Jason to use. Though he will not be using the special features of it. I have one old fashioned traditional Grand Klaive for a person on your side of the training once you have picked your people."

Back to topPage bottom

As soon as Allie noticed Yiya-teh, she favored the young Shadow Lord with a quick hug, before stepping to examine the bone klaives present with a good natured sigh for Lucian. Eventually, she selects two and steps aside. She strips down to a brief loincloth and nothing more, and begins working through several forms as a warm up, switching between the two, until she finally settles on one, placing the other back where she'd gotten it.

It is my nature to be kind, gentle, and loving. But know this when it comes to matters of protecting my friends,
my family, and my heart: Do not trifle with me. If you do, you will find that I am also the most powerful and relentless creature you will know,
and you will be sure of that when I taste your heart's blood and watch the light fade from your eyes until your dying breath.

Back to topPage bottom

Nym appears on the edge of the training grounds with staff in hand. She does not come close however; she merely stands and observes, her body language relaxed and the staff loose in her fingertips.

Contranym Send private message
Back to topPage bottom

Lucian quirks an eyebrow at Nym, "If you are adverse to training with a klaive you are still welcome to the warm ups and stretches. I am very, very good with a staff but trash with teh style your Tribe uses. It requires a mentality I do not embody well at all." He smiles broadly, "If you are here for those previously mentioned lessons on how to break your own falls for safety I don't teach that until after lunch post klaviskar training."

Back to topPage bottom

Nym gives a quick nod and leans her staff up against a tree in preparation for warming up. "I wish to observe to learn the forms and come up with defenses and counters that may be more useful specifically against that type of weapon. I have been practicing disarming moves recently," she says by way of explanation. "Don't let me interrupt, please. But I am happy to take you up on any training you offer after."

Back to topPage bottom

Lucian nods, "Well then to the group Zack will be working with once he gets them situated. We are also teaching him to teach others better."

Back to topPage bottom

Nym nods once again and quickly goes through her warmups in order to not hold anything up. Once finished she grabs her staff and moves closer to the others to await instruction from Zack.

Back to topPage bottom

Allie's grins a returns the hug warmly. "How has the south been treating you?"

Allie Send private message
Back to topPage bottom

"Warmly," Yiya-teh says with a wry smile. "I've missed having seasons."

Back to topPage bottom

Lucian chuckles, "Kissimmee has seasons! Just not much in the way of winter."

Back to topPage bottom

"But, Winter is the Best Season, love. You know that!" Of course, he also knows that she always thinks whatever season it currently is, is Best Season.

Back to topPage bottom

"But it is the season Autumn gets so sleepy in!"

Back to topPage bottom

Yiya-teh chuckles. "Do you have any idea how warm sleepy bear cuddles can be in one's den?"

Back to topPage bottom

Zack rounds everyone up into various groups, with the youngest together with those least experienced, and those with more, together also.

Zack looks to Y and Lucian's conversation, "That has to be very warm, especially with how big that form can be," he says smiling.

Once everyone has been grouped:  [by rank, into groups of even numbers, as much as possible].

He turns to Lucian, "You were going to lead the stretches and warm ups for everyone with forms, yes?"

[At least that's what I remember you saying, with Zack taking lead several days later.]

Pure Breed x2

Master of Challenges
Beta Den Parent

Physical Description:

Back to topPage bottom

Lucian nods and begins setting to work with having people stretch and hold different stances to encourage strength in places they may not otherwise develop it.

Back to topPage bottom
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

HideWas this topic useful?
Link this topic
URL
BBCode
HTML