Home    Forum    Search    FAQ    Register    Log in

Page 1 of 9
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

And so it goes...
Reply with quote   Download Post  
Post And so it goes... 

A fine mist obscured the vision of those who were slowly coming to. A clearing in unfamilliar woods held several garou and their kin. Scattered and wounded in varying degrees, there was no seeming method to how they were laid out. Each was entirely naked, though a few possessions were with some individuals, most of which were fetishes, though not even all of those one might expect to see were there.

Atticus, Autumn, Syd were clumped together in a heap, Autumn draped over the other two, and decidedly the worst wounded of the trio, perhaps dangerously so. Brennus, Lucian (Seemingly in his Kathial shape), and Jim were laying near one-another. They were battered and bloody-seeming, but nothing that wouldn't eventually heal on it's own.

Clockwork was draped over Eve, both severely wounded and actively bleeding. Reagan and Karoline are curled around a pair of infants, and seem mostly unharmed, though the adults have bruises forming, and one of the kinfok's arms is laying at an odd angle.

Daniel (clockwork's kin) and Skippy are propped up against trees on the outskirts, also mostly unharmed.

Yiya-teh lay with one leg crumpled in several directions it did not need to be bending in, and as battered as everyone else.

The last thing anyone remembers was getting together, planning the attack on Kronos, about the first week of August or so.

AjST Send private message Send e-mail to user Visit poster's website
Back to topPage bottom
Post Re: And So It Goes... 

Syd started to wake to realize something, no...no that was someone on top of her she only then realized that she had some how lost her glasses and her first instinct was to go searching for them. Because without them she certainly couldn't do anything, while she searched she attempted her next task which for the Theurge was something like her brain just tuning into radio static as she tried in vain to make her pack link work. The first sound she actually made was a slightly distressed groan of a whimper before pulling herself together just a little more.

Her vision still blurry from mostly pain and waking up, she tried to look around and make people out. "Brennus...Eve...Ber--" Then figuring out who was on top of her. "Autumn?"

(4 Apperance Traits)
Spirit Magnet: Spirits find her, interesting.
Born Leader: Others respond to your inherent authority and tend to follow your orders or suggestions. Even if you do not hold a position of leadership, those around you treat you as if you did.

Picture Base Model

Sydney Sloane Send private message
Back to topPage bottom
Post Re: And so it goes... 

(Since we're playing with jumped timelines, in old universe before timefucketyness there was no eclipse coming up. In this universe, celestial events will happen when and as they are scheduled on IRL calendars.)

It is dark out, though things feel WRONG for that to be. The sound of the woods is not right, for night time, for one. It doesn't quite smell like the coolness of night. When someone with sight manages to look up - Something is blotting out the sun.

AjST Send private message Send e-mail to user Visit poster's website
Back to topPage bottom

Brennus opens his eyes and begins to shake off the fog. Immediately regretting his decision, he takes in the surrounding area. Seeing his children, he drags himself up and over with only his force of will to push him forward.

He closes his eyes for a moment and tilts one ear up, letting out a breath of relief a moment later.

"Sydney, begin healing Autumn, then Lucian. I will check on Yiya-teh. They're the three most able to save what lives we can."
 He shifts, then, beating the ground with his fists if it does not come immediately. His lupus form limps over to his family and he snuffles at them one by one. Snorting in frustration, he turns and rushes to the Elder's side to administer what aid he can. Unfortunately he seems to be relegated to licking at her wounds and trying to nudge her awake.

At just over six feet in height, Brennus is a man of compact build with musculature that looks carved from stone - representative of incredible self-discipline and dedication were he not a Garou - and a mien that is unmistakably familiar with violence. Though otherwise mutable some aspects to his garb remain consistent; namely a raven feather and small silvery bells braided into dark auburn hair, a rough hewn signet ring, and a necklace with six runic amulets. Usually seen with his raven and/or feline companion(s), a thoughtful gaze, carrying his ashandarei (in either it’s spear or shortened sword form) and Evening Frost. On occasion he will disguise himself as an old man, hiding much of his more overtly supernatural traits and some of the markings that speak to his parentage.

Fianna, Adren, Homid
Appearance: 5 (Roguish)
5G, 9H, 6W
Pure Breed: 5
Spirit Heritage: 5 (The Morrigan)

Physically Impressive - +1 to Intimidation
Scarred (Ogham Rune Tattoos) - -2 to Intimidation, only applies when visible
Sovereign Legacy - The blood of a known god runs through your veins and all of creation can feel it in theirs. Having the strength of your divine (or infernal) legacy behind you gives interactions with you a certain twist, based on ST discretion. Your difficulties on all Social rolls are -2 and your presence grants +1 to any group endeavors. ((Supporter Merit with different flavor text and additional cost))

Scenes dated before 5/15/19 were done with a different physical appearance and capacity.

There are moments when one has to choose between living one’s own life, fully, entirely, completely-or dragging out some false, shallow, degrading existence that the world in its hypocrisy demands. - Lugh, probably

Brennus Ahearn Send private message
Back to topPage bottom

Lucian pulls himself up in a slow and methodical manner. The movement is nothing reminiscent of how Lucian the shape-shifter moves. The few that knew him in the past will recognize the manner of how he moves and the difference in his demeanor immediately. This is more like who he used to be... before he died. He is clearly pissed. His hearts beat unusually slow but at his current state almost loudly to those with strong hearing. He doesn't bother retracting the obvious draconic features like his scales,, tail, wings, and claws but he looks his wounds over before looking at the others about. The eyes aren't disturbing like the stare of the Bubasti but the nature of the predator behind those draconic eyes are very different. In a displeased tone he explains, "I will heal in time." after an almost hissing sigh, "It may be more taxing for me to be healed gnostically now. Things are very..." He looks the area over and stares up at the sights of the sky before continuing with seeming disgust, "Different here. My pacts appear to be severed." He glances at the ground but it isn't the gear granted from the world tree he collects first. It isn't Gungnir, the Aegis Shield, nor even Zeus' lightning lance... although those are still nearby. It isn't the weapon that Brennus brought from Brennus' mother. It's the klaive that is Christian. His body ripples to provide a sheath for the Great Klaive while his body seems to seal itself more than heal over. "Worse than that." He breathes deeply as if forcing himself to accept the truth he will then express, "I seem to have returned to my original state of being." He then picks up the gear he was responsible for and works what could barely pass for leather sheathes to the javelin and spear which he puts away on his person before collecting the shield and scythe. As he picks up the scythe he turns and spits, "Kronos is an ass."

A beyond human good looking man with iridescent draconic eyes that seem to shift from gold through red and blue into silver depending on the lighting. He has unusually sharp teeth. His long and well cared for silken hair holds the same coloring of his eyes.

Remarkably graceful and well balanced, clearly supernaturally so.
Most often well dressed in the highest craftsmanship of fine clothes and usually unarmed.
If one were to see him shirtless they might find vestigial scales not suited to defend anything of the same iridescent colors but starting in silver.
His only obvious "scars" are twelve light though distinct markings:
1.) A not quite human shaped bite mark that left behind marks with pronounced canines on his left Levator Scapulae.
2.) A glyph-like marking, as if made by almost human nails on his left side on the majority of his rib-cage as if resting on his hip.
3.) What might very well be a Bindrune on his right inner forearm. 4.) Above that mark their seems to be a Lønnrun in a thin, blood-colored line where it encircles his arm. 5.) Which is in turn below another Lønnrun of the standard skin scarring color. 6.) That is of course followed with one more above it Lønnrun.
7.) With another Bindrune on his left. 8.) Above which is another Lønnrun of a similar styling. 9.) Similarly followed by a Lønnrun. 10.) With another Lønnrun completing the set.

11.) A Valknut on the front of his left thigh.
12.) A vine pattern on the back of his right thigh.

There is a something about him that has a raw primal appeal to women.
((Appearance 5, +Animal Magnetism, +Sexy, +Seductive, -Surreal Quality))

Lucian Send private message
Back to topPage bottom

A quiet wheeze escaped the form of Atticus as his blue eye opened blearily. His scarred eyelid was crusted shut by blood, and a few choked coughs indicated pain. Hugging the familiar scent currently pinning him, he channeled what little energies musterable into a healing touch all while whispering a prayer.

His eye swiveled wildly looking for something beyond the veil. Worry etched itself upon his face as his eye locked on something unseen. After a moment he checked his patient again. "Syd.. Sydney, right....? Come on, we have to move her carefully for proper treatment." His voice doesn't sound right. Something has the man shaken in his core.

Backlash Send private message  
Back to topPage bottom

"Oh! Mr.Todd...yes please I don't even know if I have the ability to heal." She responded as she blinked at him her vision becoming clearer.  But did aid him as she could careful with her own wounds.

(4 Apperance Traits)
Born Leader: Others respond to your inherent authority and tend to follow your orders or suggestions. Even if you do not hold a position of leadership, those around you treat you as if you did.

Picture Base Model

Back to topPage bottom

Autumn groans and mashes her face against whoever or whatever she is touching, before slowly opening her eyes, one at a time. She squeezes them closed again for a moment, heaves a tremendous sigh that ends in another groan, and slowly rolls herself off of Todd and Syd. She lands heavily on her side, where she decidedly remains. Her ears ring as her heart pounds, but the voices seem familiar and no one is screaming yet so maybe if she just closes her eyes for a second... She gives herself a shake and keeps her eyes open despite the world spinning.

Considered Legendary among Kinfolk
Serving Hakahe, the Ebon Whisperer, in His Menagerie of Broken Souls
Beta of the Sept of Slaked Thirsts

PB: Uktena x2
Gorgeous x2
Magnetic

She has a jagged scar running the length of her right calf. She also has a series of small, pink puckered scars that form a 180 degree arc across her chest and back, reminiscent of something very large biting and shaking her.

Autumn is always vibrant and full of life. The very plant life around her seems to thrive in her presence and the spirits are no stranger to her, often actively seeking her company. She is of Central American descent, solid built and fit. Around her neck on a leather cord is a small quartz sphere filled with swirling snow and wind. She carries a messenger bag that she is forever pulling things from.

Autumn laughs easily and enjoys each day, though she will not tolerate injustice or malice. Her anger, once stirred, is terrifying to behold; Her vengeance is a thing of nightmares.

She has 2 wards, both Garou Cubs: Jeffrey (aged 14) and Mara (aged 8). Jeffrey is PBx3 Uktena and slight of build with pale skin. Painfully introverted, he always has dark circles under his eyes and often gazes into the far distance. Mara is PBx5 Uktena and is Jeffrey's constant companion. They are polar opposites: Mara is dark skinned, fit, and extroverted. She helps Jeffrey carry the weight of the world.

Stays the Hammerfall Send private message
Back to topPage bottom

Clockwork groans and holds her bleeding side as she wakes, wiping blood from her eyes. Her appearance has changed considerably. Black lighting markings pattern her the white blonde fur of her body. They originate from the left side of her chest and back where her heart lies out onto her arms and legs and slightly up her neck. One half of the hair on her head is long and straight, blood staining some of it and a black streak hiding her right eye. The other half is short and appears as though she may have stuck a claw in a light socket. The white blonde on that side is broken up by several black lightning streaks. Under her eyes are more black lightning streaks running about halfway down her cheeks. Whatever has happened has made the young metis more than half spirit. Notably, her Snack Sack is missing.

She glances at the people around her, trying to get her bearings, but having trouble recognizing some of her fellows. She looks at Lucian in the most confusion. "When the fuck did you become a dragon? What kind of drugs did I take? This is why I don't take acid anymore."

"We're all mad here." ~ The Cheshire Cat to Alice

Clockwork is a woman of average height with white blonde hair, half of which is long and straight with a streak of black hiding part of the right side of her face which the other is short and appears as though she may have just been electrified. That side has several lightning streaks of black breaking up the white blonde. Under her eyes are black lightning marks that could be mistaken for trendy eye makeup or maybe tattoos.

She wears a handmade brown vest with metallic copper cogs stitched into it. Under that is a white short sleeved shirt with a purple tie that disappears behind the vest. From under the collar and down her arms radiate black lightning streaks which could again be mistaken for tattoos. She wears a pair of cargo pants which are frequently stained with something from one of her experiments.

In crinos it becomes clear that the lightning patterns radiate from her chest and back over her heart down her arms and legs and across her torso. In the physical world, these streaks are solid and black, but in the Umbra they glow blue and purple, dancing through the white blonde fur as though a thunderstorm brews within it.

Appearance 5 Spec. Friendly
Spirit Heritage 4 Nikola Tesla

Clockwork Send private message
Back to topPage bottom

Pushing herself up and over to Autumn, Syd moved to lay her hands on her slowing her breathing as best she could. She could only heal her just a little, taking a bad wound down to, this is going to need some stiches level.

"And...nope. I need to recharge. And that is not happening here." Said the Glasswalker in the middle of the woods. She sighed and tried to reach out to Bertram not for gnosis but for the comfort the spirit brought her.

(4 Apperance Traits)

Picture Base Model

Back to topPage bottom

Kathial walks over to Clockwork and caresses her cheek with the prehensile claws, "This is what I used to be. A man empowered by vampiric blood through a eugenics project the Shadow Lords performed with a vampire clan that relied on Vampiric bastardizations of Koldunic arts. Still one of Grandfather Thunder's children. I even can still pull upon those gifts using my blood instead of Gnosis." He motions at himself, "This is the self made being I constructed to survive the harsh world I used to live in. The reason I always express I have never truly been human since i was a Revenant before I was a Bastet pre-changer." He shrugs, "Not immediately important though. I can bend flesh and bone like clay which is of sudden great use to us to lessen many of these wounds. I may also be able to let Christian use one of my limbs should he choose to do so as a channel to utilize his gifts to help heal people."

Then towards Sydney, "I cannot heal wounds but I can seal them. I can also take the time to lessen their severity so that you all can heal more rapidly. I am willing to expend some of my own power source to do that but please understand that recovering that energy will take me days or I will have to start hunting vampires to feed from. I don't mind either of these at all but some of you might have opinions of me hunting kindred to refuel so better I be open about it."

Without being prompted to do so Kathial walks over to investigate Reagand and Karoline where he reaches over and sets Karoline's arm correctly. Afterwards he walks over to Yiya-teh and picks her up casually while smiling to her and investigating that her bones are all sitting correctly.

A beyond human good looking man with iridescent draconic eyes that seem to shift from gold through red and blue into silver depending on the lighting. He has unusually sharp teeth. His long and well cared for silken hair holds the same coloring of his eyes.

Most often well dressed in the highest craftsmanship of fine clothes and usually unarmed.
If one were to see him shirtless they might find vestigial scales not suited to defend anything of the same iridescent colors but starting in silver.
1.) A not quite human shaped bite mark that left behind marks with pronounced canines on his left Levator Scapulae.
2.) A glyph-like marking, as if made by almost human nails on his left side on the majority of his rib-cage as if resting on his hip.
3.) What might very well be a Bindrune on his right inner forearm. 4.) Above that mark their seems to be a Lønnrun in a thin, blood-colored line where it encircles his arm. 5.) Which is in turn below another Lønnrun of the standard skin scarring color. 6.) That is of course followed with one more above it Lønnrun.
7.) With another Bindrune on his left. 8.) Above which is another Lønnrun of a similar styling. 9.) Similarly followed by a Lønnrun. 10.) With another Lønnrun completing the set.

Back to topPage bottom

The exhaustion and fear seem transfixed by the image of Kathiel as Atticus cups his hands over his scarred, closed eye. "Bend flesh... and bone...." he whispers. His heart rate is skyrocketing and his face starts to contort. First fear, then rage, then a vigorous shaking of his head. "I can't. I can't, not now, I'm not you!" He desperately staggered to his feet. "I'm not like him!" His fingertips whiten on his brow as his hand presses even harder over his eye. He turns and lunges, rippling the air to cross into the umbra.

For those with Pulse, he is staggering towards a large dark shape in the distance.

Glass Walker
Athro

Backlash Send private message  
Back to topPage bottom

Brennus steps aside for Lucian to take Y. Once that has occurred he makes his way to his family again at speed. He nudges at Eve, concerned whining coming from his wolf form.

At just over six feet in height, Brennus is a man of compact build with musculature that looks carved from stone - representative of incredible self-discipline and dedication were he not a Garou - and a mien that is unmistakably familiar with violence. Though otherwise mutable some aspects to his garb remain consistent; namely a raven feather and small silvery bells braided into dark auburn hair, a rough hewn signet ring, and a necklace with six runic amulets. Usually seen with his raven and/or feline companion(s), a thoughtful gaze, carrying his ashandarei (in either it’s spear or shortened sword form) and Evening Frost. On occasion he will disguise himself as an old man, hiding much of his more overtly supernatural traits and some of the markings that speak to his parentage.

Fianna, Adren, Homid
5G, 9H, 6W

Sovereign Legacy - The blood of a known god runs through your veins and all of creation can feel it in theirs. Having the strength of your divine (or infernal) legacy behind you gives interactions with you a certain twist, based on ST discretion. Your difficulties on all Social rolls are -2 and your presence grants +1 to any group endeavors. ((Supporter Merit with different flavor text and additional cost))

Scenes dated before 5/15/19 were done with a different physical appearance and capacity.

There are moments when one has to choose between living one’s own life, fully, entirely, completely-or dragging out some false, shallow, degrading existence that the world in its hypocrisy demands. - Lugh, probably

Back to topPage bottom

Clockwork smiles up at Lucian. "It involves killing them, right? The vampires? You do what you need to in order to heal. I mean, probably don't murder babies and drown puppies, but you've always been pretty dependable to not murder innocent people if you can help it."

She watches Atticus freak out with a raised eyebrow. "Anyone know what's wrong with Todd? He's acting funnier than usual."

Clockwork is a woman of average height with white blonde hair, half of which is long and straight with a streak of black hiding part of the right side of her face which the other is short and appears as though she may have just been electrified. That side has several lightning streaks of black breaking up the white blonde. Under her eyes are black lightning marks that could be mistaken for trendy eye makeup or maybe tattoos.

She wears a handmade brown vest with metallic copper cogs stitched into it. Under that is a white short sleeved shirt with a purple tie that disappears behind the vest. From under the collar and down her arms radiate black lightning streaks which could again be mistaken for tattoos. She wears a pair of cargo pants which are frequently stained with something from one of her experiments.

In crinos it becomes clear that the lightning patterns radiate from her chest and back over her heart down her arms and legs and across her torso. In the physical world, these streaks are solid and black, but in the Umbra they glow blue and purple, dancing through the white blonde fur as though a thunderstorm brews within it.

Back to topPage bottom

"This form causes him an unfortunate amount of undue duress. I will melt down and hide as soon as I'm do..." He stops in the middle of saying done and thinks for a moment, "Anyone here trust me as a passenger in their body? It will solve the problem for Atticus Todd as long as we do not tell him before he has time to unwind. You have my word you get to keep control until my power is needed and then I will only be using your limbs to make that happen."

Back to topPage bottom

Yiya-teh whimpers as she is picked up, not quite roused by Brennus' wakening attempts, but slowly coming to. Lucian's presence is an immediate, instinctual comfort, as she wakens further. When he resets her rear right limb, she sighs, and relaxes. A moment later she insta-shifts to her human form, and wraps her arms around Kathial's neck. "Thank Gaia you're alive." She whispers, and then sighs again as her leg knits now that she's out of breed form.  She shakes her head a time or two, and then sniffs the air. "It doesn't smell like it should be this dark. I can't... am I locked out of mind spe... no. The spirits! My spirits!" She looks positively horified, her hand going first to her hair, then to her neck where her wyldstone should hang. She looked around, scenting all the blood, Lucian's chiefest among them, Autumn and Clockwork not far behind. "What happened, uwakiza?"

She shifts indicating she wishes to be set down. "And you know my body is always yours if you need it, beloved."

It is my nature to be kind, gentle, and loving. But know this when it comes to matters of protecting my friends,
my family, and my heart: Do not trifle with me. If you do, you will find that I am also the most powerful and relentless creature you will know,
and you will be sure of that when I taste your heart's blood and watch the light fade from your eyes until your dying breath.

Yiya-teh Send private message
Back to topPage bottom

Lucian nods... and then in what to some would be a grotesque display... The large man melts into a giant geyser of blood which seems to draw any of his other blood back into itself before that sanguine mass gushes into Yiya-teh's mouth and nose until none of it remains behind.

Back to topPage bottom

Clockwork blinks at the display, her green eyes getting the curious look that they often got when she was analyzing something. "That was...that was really cool. Could you always do that or is that new?"

She looks up at the strangely darkened sky with concern. Her eyes then go wide with panic. "No...no, no, no, no, no...Damnit! I left the Apocalypse in my old universe! It wasn't supposed to follow me!"

Back to topPage bottom

Brennus turns his eyes first to the metis and then to the sky at Clockwork's outburst. Letting out a growl, he looks back to his mate and then to his teacher with fear in his eyes.

Fianna, Adren, Homid
5G, 9H, 6W

Back to topPage bottom

She looked first at what Lucian did, no horror showing on her face where it once might have. Clockwork's words making her look skyward as she then threw up a hand as she realized what it was.

"There wasn't supposed to be an eclipse...not for like another few years from my studies. Nothing about any of this is right." Syd actually growls in frustration as the small bit of rage hits her.

(4 Apperance Traits)

Picture Base Model

Back to topPage bottom

As if a whisper spoken to Clockwork from near her ear, "Oh my Thomas and Rebekah seem to have rubbed off on me. No Clockwork, not while I was a Bastet. Although I had made a ring to mimic this Melpominee power. The power I just used, while complicated to explain comes from the power and form I had before that first death sometimes referenced as a myth of the stories of my life. Whatever has happened some things have been undone and where we are I can feel is not where we were before. Also it looks like I am not the only one who has changed. Furthermore it seems many fetishes are not with us, nor our clothing. Some objects are present but lack the spirits that empowered them." After a brief pause, "And strangely it seem every Divine tool borrowed by myself and Brennus are still with us. As is the Scythe from the aspect of Kronos we had gone to fight. Beyond that I know little as I can't seem to use the Shamanic powers and spiritual tricks I used to. I cannot extend my senses through the elements and tell you the details for the area."

After another brief pause he sort of repeats to each of the people present, "Once Atticus Todd returns you will all have to forgive me but I will cease using this power to speak. Better out of sight and out of mind. Something about the clan my blood relates to terrorizes his mind deeper than what he has been able to express. Also nothing to fear about me taking residence in Yiya-teh. She is powerful enough to be able to expel me if she chooses too. This method of possession is physical mostly. Trust me when I express that physical possession of a Garou against their consent is unwise for any that wish to survive the process."

Back to topPage bottom

Autumn groans again and shifts slowly into a bear. She then rolls onto her belly such that she can see what's going on and try to fill in the pieces of what happened. Her face wrinkles unhappily as she spies the eclipse. She grunts, placing a massive paw over her snout.

Considered Legendary among Kinfolk
Serving Hakahe, the Ebon Whisperer, in His Menagerie of Broken Souls
Beta of the Sept of Slaked Thirsts

PB: Uktena x2
Gorgeous x2
Magnetic

She has a jagged scar running the length of her right calf. She also has a series of small, pink puckered scars that form a 180 degree arc across her chest and back, reminiscent of something very large biting and shaking her.

Autumn is always vibrant and full of life. The very plant life around her seems to thrive in her presence and the spirits are no stranger to her, often actively seeking her company. She is of Central American descent, solid built and fit. Around her neck on a leather cord is a small quartz sphere filled with swirling snow and wind. She carries a messenger bag that she is forever pulling things from.

Autumn laughs easily and enjoys each day, though she will not tolerate injustice or malice. Her anger, once stirred, is terrifying to behold; Her vengeance is a thing of nightmares.

She has 2 wards, both Garou Cubs: Jeffrey (aged 14) and Mara (aged 8). Jeffrey is PBx3 Uktena and slight of build with pale skin. Painfully introverted, he always has dark circles under his eyes and often gazes into the far distance. Mara is PBx5 Uktena and is Jeffrey's constant companion. They are polar opposites: Mara is dark skinned, fit, and extroverted. She helps Jeffrey carry the weight of the world.

Stays the Hammerfall Send private message
Back to topPage bottom

Yiya-teh seems not the slightest bit disturbed by what happens to her after she consents to Lucian sharing her body, and for a moment a few seconds afterwards, even seems mildly amused at something.

She glances up at the sky, and her back stiffens, fists clenched suddenly.

She takes a slow breath, and blinks, looking around and seeming grumpy for a long few moments. Then she raises her hands. "Be calm, children. We do not know if we are even in the century we were in when we fought Kronos. We could be before the impergium, on the other side of the apocalypse, or somewhere else entirely. It is far more likely that we are just when and where there is an eclipse, rather than that we woke up in time to watch the Wyrm swallow the sun. Let us not delay in seeing to our wounded." She looks around.

She turns and looks to Brennus. Adjudging him healed enough, she gestures. "Go after Backlash. Now is not a time to be alone in the wylds." The elder then moves to see to the kinfolk, and heals Karoline's arm then sees to the babes and Eve, leaving the babes unscathed entirely, and Eve only battered and bruised. She then moves to Autumn and Syd, laying a hand on each of them gently and with maternal love in her demeanor. Syd she fully heals, and Autumn she gets to the point where her own healing will suffice. She turns to Clockwork next.

(concurrent: http://www.tgntriat.org/viewtopic.php?p=32716#p32716)

It is my nature to be kind, gentle, and loving. But know this when it comes to matters of protecting my friends,
my family, and my heart: Do not trifle with me. If you do, you will find that I am also the most powerful and relentless creature you will know,
and you will be sure of that when I taste your heart's blood and watch the light fade from your eyes until your dying breath.

Back to topPage bottom

He does not hesitate to act. Shifting back to his breed form it becomes clear that his appearance has been altered like some of the others, though not remotely to the extent that Lucian had. His heritage is clear, orange irises shine from eyes where inky blackness has taken over where the whites once were. The entirety of his scars are a single vertical line on the right sight of his face and the marks of where there was once a collar around his throat.

Without a word nor a mind for his nudity the Fianna makes his way over to where he'd awoken to retrieve his gear. Brennus pauses then and tilts his head at the circular shield bearing his mother's threefold ravens. Lifting it to sling over his shoulder causes him to freeze, eyes wide and shocked. Concealed by the shield was a hilt wrapped in green ribbon with about 18 inches of what is clearly a broken silver blade. He shakes his head and picks it up before crossing into the Umbra to follow Todd.

Fianna, Adren, Homid
5G, 9H, 6W

Back to topPage bottom

Yiya-teh pauses in her rounds, staring off and away, in the way theurges do when they're looking into other worlds. Her expression is puzzled.

Back to topPage bottom
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

HideWas this topic useful?
Link this topic
URL
BBCode
HTML