Home    Forum    Search    FAQ    Register    Log in


Post new topic  Reply to topic 
Page 5 of 11
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
Go to page   
 
Situating gear and planning for each pack. ((Tag all?))
Author Message
Reply with quote   Download Post  
Post Re: Situating gear and planning for each pack. ((Tag all?)) 
 
Lucian smirks, "Feel free. All that came from there are assembled here and will be present again soon or otherwise temporally dislocated."
 



 
Lucian Send private message
Back to topPage bottom
Reply with quote   Download Post  
Post Re: Situating Gear And Planning For Each Pack. ((Tag All?)) 
 
At this, Brennus' attention returns more fully to the discussion at hand. So much so, in fact, that he sits up and stops eating, focusing intently on Sera.
 




____________

Fianna, Adren, Homid
5G, 9H, 6W
Pure Breed: 5
Spirit Heritage: 5 (The Morrigan)

Sovereign Legacy - The blood of a known god runs through your veins and all of creation can feel it in theirs. Having the strength of your divine (or infernal) legacy behind you gives interactions with you a certain twist, based on ST discretion. Your difficulties on all Social rolls are -2 and your presence grants +1 to any group endeavors. ((Supporter Merit with different flavor text and additional cost))

With pointed ears, teeth a bit sharper than they need to be, and a smile like sin before supper, Brennus is not one to blend in. His clothing is mutable, dependent almost entirely on what is most available, save for a raven feather braided into his hair and a necklace of beads loose around his neck. Usually seen with his raven companion, a look of mischief in his eye, and a stride full of poorly contained violence. Somewhere there is a large, far too intelligent orange Maine Coon watching, waiting, and looking distinctly like they know something you don't.

"A bridge of silver wings stretches from the dead ashes of an unforgiving nightmare to the jeweled vision of a life started anew." -- Aberjhani
 
Brennus Ahearn Send private message
Back to topPage bottom
Reply with quote   Download Post  
Post Re: Situating Gear And Planning For Each Pack. ((Tag All?)) 
 
“Of course.  I’ll wait til everyone is ready.” She says pulling out some some things from her bag.
 



 
Sera Feather Heart Jackson Send private message
Back to topPage bottom
Reply with quote   Download Post  
Post Re: Situating Gear And Planning For Each Pack. ((Tag All?)) 
 
With a quiet “Thank you,” Michelle sifts through the bags. She pulls out a handful of things and quickly disappears just into the trees just out of firelight. When she returns, she seems to have found jeans and a basic, gold T-shirt. She returns Brennus his cloak, neatly folded, before she takes her spot near Yiya-teh again. She quietly sets the bags off to the side and returns to her food. Her demeanor seems to have changed now that she’s properly clothed. Michelle seems far more relaxed as she eats and listens carefully to the conversation at hand.
 




____________
Pure Breed: x1 (CoG)
Aura of Confidence

Michelle is a young woman, clearly in her early 20's. Her long brunette hair, honey brown eyes, and sun-kissed complexion give her a warm appearance. Her hair comes roughly to her shoulders in light waves when she doesn't have it pulled up and out of the way, which are both very common looks. She can typically be found in a basic, yet colored, t-shirt and clean, dark jeans.

There is generally a hint of a smile on her lips. Not necessarily that she's happy all the time, maybe it's just her resting expression. She carries herself with a little confidence, but not arrogant.
 
Michelle Hollenbach Send private message
Back to topPage bottom
Reply with quote   Download Post  
Post Re: Situating gear and planning for each pack. ((Tag all?)) 
 
Lucian smirks to Michelle briefly when she returns and then takes another serving of food from the assorted things near the fire.
 



 
Lucian Send private message
Back to topPage bottom
Reply with quote   Download Post  
Post Re: Situating Gear And Planning For Each Pack. ((Tag All?)) 
 
Upon its return the cloak vanishes once more, to where is anyone's guess, and Michelle receives a pleasant smile from Brennus in thanks. Lifting his mug for another drink, he looks mournfully down into it as he realizes it's empty - as is his plate. However, an exaggerated sigh and woeful flopping back onto whichever of his wives' laps is closer is the only effort made toward a remedy.
 




____________

Fianna, Adren, Homid
5G, 9H, 6W
Pure Breed: 5
Spirit Heritage: 5 (The Morrigan)

Sovereign Legacy - The blood of a known god runs through your veins and all of creation can feel it in theirs. Having the strength of your divine (or infernal) legacy behind you gives interactions with you a certain twist, based on ST discretion. Your difficulties on all Social rolls are -2 and your presence grants +1 to any group endeavors. ((Supporter Merit with different flavor text and additional cost))

With pointed ears, teeth a bit sharper than they need to be, and a smile like sin before supper, Brennus is not one to blend in. His clothing is mutable, dependent almost entirely on what is most available, save for a raven feather braided into his hair and a necklace of beads loose around his neck. Usually seen with his raven companion, a look of mischief in his eye, and a stride full of poorly contained violence. Somewhere there is a large, far too intelligent orange Maine Coon watching, waiting, and looking distinctly like they know something you don't.

"A bridge of silver wings stretches from the dead ashes of an unforgiving nightmare to the jeweled vision of a life started anew." -- Aberjhani
 
Brennus Ahearn Send private message
Back to topPage bottom
Reply with quote   Download Post  
Post Re: Situating Gear And Planning For Each Pack. ((Tag All?)) 
 
Syd hearing that Sara has answers to things she did not yet have the answers to herself. Suddenly has her attention back on the group. Waiting, but it's not very patient as one leg starts bouncing.
 



 
Sydney Sloane Send private message
Back to topPage bottom
Reply with quote   Download Post  
Post Re: Situating Gear And Planning For Each Pack. ((Tag All?)) 
 
Mackenzie grins warmly, "It seems like you've had other stuff to worry about. More important stuff."

Sticking out her hand she proclaims easily, "Mackenzie Thann. Sought some adventure and wound up here. Not quite in the same manner as you- I didn't get the whole falling bit or the altered self but the naked bit... that's a bit disconcerting eh?"

As Michelle finds clothing, a thought seems to cross her face as she considers the bag and nodding once to herself she seems to come to a silent conclusion.
 




____________
Attractive (5 dots in Appearance)
Subtle hints of Hispanic heritage

Equipment: None atm

Purebreed: none
Rage: 0
Gnosis: 0
 
Mackenzie Thann Send private message
Back to topPage bottom
Reply with quote   Download Post  
Post Re: Situating Gear And Planning For Each Pack. ((Tag All?)) 
 
Sera pulls out a bowl and starts throwing various dried plant life into it. She looks around the circle for a minute and then considers something staring into the fire.
“Alright” she looks up at the assembled group.”I’ll wait a little longer, yet all those here.  If you would like to see the first groups arrival please but something of your self into the bowl.  I will be using the fire as our vision medium, so whatever you put into the bowl will be burned.”
She puts a white- light blue tiled feather into the bowl and passes it to the nearest person.
 



 
Sera Feather Heart Jackson Send private message
Back to topPage bottom
Reply with quote   Download Post  
Post Re: Situating Gear And Planning For Each Pack. ((Tag All?)) 
 
"You sought adventure you say?" David asks, eyes alight with a curious and mischievous gleam, "I'm a fan of all kinds of stories of adventure.  Some of my favorites involve dazzling heroines saving the helpless prince." He takes a bite out of a roll before crossing his hands underneath his chin as he watches Mackenzie, a small and flirty grin on his lips.
 




____________
Appearence x5
Charisma x4
Animal Magnetism
Performance x4(guitar, drums, singing, talesinging & dancing)
No Pure Breed.
No Rage.

A tall and lean man of Native American descent. Tilted blue eyes gleam mischievously, giving him a slightly vulpine appearance. A mane of black hair falls to his shoulders, pulled in a well kept ponytail.
 
David Windsong Send private message
Back to topPage bottom
Reply with quote   Download Post  
Post Re: Situating Gear And Planning For Each Pack. ((Tag All?)) 
 
"Michelle, and yeah. I'm not fond of being naked, especially around strangers," she gently shakes Mackenzie's hand. She giggles a little at David's antics and ponders Sera's offer. Michelle watches for ideas of what to put into the bowl before settling on a strand of hair fresh from her head. An eye twitches as she pulls it free from her scalp and stands to place it in the bowl before sitting down again. "Does that work?" she asks Sera.
 




____________
Pure Breed: x1 (CoG)
Aura of Confidence

Michelle is a young woman, clearly in her early 20's. Her long brunette hair, honey brown eyes, and sun-kissed complexion give her a warm appearance. Her hair comes roughly to her shoulders in light waves when she doesn't have it pulled up and out of the way, which are both very common looks. She can typically be found in a basic, yet colored, t-shirt and clean, dark jeans.

There is generally a hint of a smile on her lips. Not necessarily that she's happy all the time, maybe it's just her resting expression. She carries herself with a little confidence, but not arrogant.
 
Michelle Hollenbach Send private message
Back to topPage bottom
Reply with quote   Download Post  
Post Re: Situating gear and planning for each pack. ((Tag all?)) 
 
As if by reflex, Lucian uses one of his claws to prick his thumb and then drips a few drops of blood into the bowl.
 



 
Lucian Send private message
Back to topPage bottom
Reply with quote   Download Post  
Post Re: Situating Gear And Planning For Each Pack. ((Tag All?)) 
 
Brennus eyes his raven familiar with sudden predatory mischief, moving forward so quickly that few present can even keep track, and then settling back with a hand open. The raven's affront is comical, given his small stature and being a bird, but he does pull a feather and place it in the Fianna's waiting hand. Much more elegantly, the orange cat who'd as yet been lazing about just so happened to choose that moment to come rub against Bren's leg, leaving one whisker behind.

Almost impish in his boyish pride, he pulls one hair from his own head and wraps the whisker tight to the stem of the feather, tying it off nearly and setting it in the bowl.

((For those who actually can keep up with his speed, ST decision on that, he touched exactly one feather before his familiar could dodge him - thereby showing he could take it and had won the catching game. Very much a wolf game in human form.))
 




____________

Fianna, Adren, Homid
5G, 9H, 6W
Pure Breed: 5
Spirit Heritage: 5 (The Morrigan)

Sovereign Legacy - The blood of a known god runs through your veins and all of creation can feel it in theirs. Having the strength of your divine (or infernal) legacy behind you gives interactions with you a certain twist, based on ST discretion. Your difficulties on all Social rolls are -2 and your presence grants +1 to any group endeavors. ((Supporter Merit with different flavor text and additional cost))

With pointed ears, teeth a bit sharper than they need to be, and a smile like sin before supper, Brennus is not one to blend in. His clothing is mutable, dependent almost entirely on what is most available, save for a raven feather braided into his hair and a necklace of beads loose around his neck. Usually seen with his raven companion, a look of mischief in his eye, and a stride full of poorly contained violence. Somewhere there is a large, far too intelligent orange Maine Coon watching, waiting, and looking distinctly like they know something you don't.

"A bridge of silver wings stretches from the dead ashes of an unforgiving nightmare to the jeweled vision of a life started anew." -- Aberjhani
 
Brennus Ahearn Send private message
Back to topPage bottom
Reply with quote   Download Post  
Post Re: Situating Gear And Planning For Each Pack. ((Tag All?)) 
 
Syd makes a small sound, her own familiar coming down to her shoulder to fluff at her hair finding a small tangled bit to work out with his beak as he preens her. Then preens at his chest feathers producing one small bit of white downy feather. Syd reaches under his chin to scratch at his chin to get it back, the small bit of tangled blue and white fluff going into the fire.
 



 
Sydney Sloane Send private message
Back to topPage bottom
Reply with quote   Download Post  
Post Re: Situating Gear And Planning For Each Pack. ((Tag All?)) 
 
Mackenzie laughs lightly, "No- not many folks are. Some. But not many I think. And it's a pleasure to meet you Michelle." She seems to consider saying something else for a moment, but then clearly restrains herself with a smile.

Glancing past her toward David she gives a short laugh, "I did. Found some too and I've only been here... " she pauses, thinks and then waves a hand in the air dismissively. "Well... maybe that isn't actually important."

Catching his look, she quirks and eyebrow and a half grin flashes briefly. "How very forward of you," she teases. Before she can continue though, Sera is speaking about something and Mackenzie watches as various things are dropped in to the bowl.

Glancing sideways at David, "Can't promise dazzling heroines or helpless princes but seems like we might get a story here..." and following suit of Michelle, she contributes a bit of her own hair.
 




____________
Attractive (5 dots in Appearance)
Subtle hints of Hispanic heritage

Equipment: None atm

Purebreed: none
Rage: 0
Gnosis: 0
 
Mackenzie Thann Send private message
Back to topPage bottom
Reply with quote   Download Post  
Post Re: Situating Gear And Planning For Each Pack. ((Tag All?)) 
 
David chuckled and gave her a sly wink, "I have always preferred being direct about my interests." He says before catching the hand she waved as if catching whatever thought it was, "and I am certain that, whatever it was, it's important." He brushed her knuckles with his lips before releasing her hand with a grin, "And I still want to hear of your adventures, along with these."

Plucking a few of his own hairs, he put them into the bowl along with the other's items.
 




____________
Appearence x5
Charisma x4
Animal Magnetism
Performance x4(guitar, drums, singing, talesinging & dancing)
No Pure Breed.
No Rage.

A tall and lean man of Native American descent. Tilted blue eyes gleam mischievously, giving him a slightly vulpine appearance. A mane of black hair falls to his shoulders, pulled in a well kept ponytail.
 
David Windsong Send private message
Back to topPage bottom
Reply with quote   Download Post  
Post Re: Situating Gear And Planning For Each Pack. ((Tag All?)) 
 
She grins, catching the wink. “Nothing wrong with being direct. It insures you get what you want right?” At his touch she doesn’t pull away, instead starting to rebuke his statement with a shake of her head. Her hand resting lightly in his.

And surprisingly, of all his gestures, it is the light kiss on said hand that finally brings a faint pink to her cheeks. Her voice is unaffected though, touched she is yes, but not so much as to be fully discombobulated.

“I imagine that what few adventures I have to share- they won’t be as entertaining as yours, nor as skillfully shared. But- I’m not one to say no to a challenge.”

Falling silent she watched as his hair was added to the bowl and Sera moved on before leaning in conspiratorially toward him and Michelle. “So ... have you guys seen this before?”
 




____________
Attractive (5 dots in Appearance)
Subtle hints of Hispanic heritage

Equipment: None atm

Purebreed: none
Rage: 0
Gnosis: 0
 
Mackenzie Thann Send private message
Back to topPage bottom
Reply with quote   Download Post  
Post Re: Situating gear and planning for each pack. ((Tag all?)) 
 
Eve frowns for a moment, and then pulls from around her neck a cord that seems to be woven from plant fibers and strung with a set of twin acorns. Into the bowl it goes.
 




____________
When night stirred at sea, if the fire brought a crowd in, they say that her beauty was music in mouth.
And few in the candlelight thought her too proud, for the house of the planter is known by the trees.
Men that had seen her drank deep and were silent, the women were speaking wherever she went --
As a bell that is rung or a wonder told shyly, and O she was the Sunday in every week.


Appearance x5 (Sexy), Charisma x5 (Girl Next Door), Manipulation x5 (Emotional Appeals)
Feral Appearance, Animal Magnetism, Good ol' Girl
 
Eve Send private message
Back to topPage bottom
Reply with quote   Download Post  
Post Re: Situating Gear And Planning For Each Pack. ((Tag All?)) 
 
"And that, Mackenzie, is exactly what makes a dazzling heroine." He said with a gentle squeeze of her hand, "And I would be honored to share stories with you, and maybe help teach you how to be a better storyteller if you're interested in learning." He offered with a radiant smile.

When she asked about the actions Sera was performing, David thought for several long moments.  "I suspect she is going to share a powerful vision to all those whom chooses to partake in the ritual.  Though I am not overly well versed in the ways of mysticism, I know enough to piece traits together."
 




____________
Appearence x5
Charisma x4
Animal Magnetism
Performance x4(guitar, drums, singing, talesinging & dancing)
No Pure Breed.
No Rage.

A tall and lean man of Native American descent. Tilted blue eyes gleam mischievously, giving him a slightly vulpine appearance. A mane of black hair falls to his shoulders, pulled in a well kept ponytail.
 
David Windsong Send private message
Back to topPage bottom
Reply with quote   Download Post  
Post Re: Situating Gear And Planning For Each Pack. ((Tag All?)) 
 
Narrowing her eyes at him with a wry grin, she just shakes her head at his comment.

"I mean- I'm always up to hear a good one but don't let me cut in line." She says with a grin toward Michelle. "As far as the learning myself bit," she pulls her hands up to examine them in front of her before looking back at him. "I tend to the visual arts a bit more. Using these," she holds her hands up, "more so than my voice. But you can give it a shot."

Her eyes widen in interest and she eyes Sera speculatively, "Neat! Bet that will be a visual feat that trumps anything I've got."
 




____________
Attractive (5 dots in Appearance)
Subtle hints of Hispanic heritage

Equipment: None atm

Purebreed: none
Rage: 0
Gnosis: 0
 
Mackenzie Thann Send private message
Back to topPage bottom
Reply with quote   Download Post  
Post Re: Situating Gear And Planning For Each Pack. ((Tag All?)) 
 
“Is everybody ready?” She asks “Is there anybody specific one of you wishes me to wait for?”
Her eyes move around the assembled meeting every ones eyes for just an instant.
 




____________
Pure Breed 3- Uktena and Silver Fang House Winter Snow
Appearance 4, she smells of not earth as though she is no from there and mirrors show her but from an earlier era.
The tattoo of a spear adorns the top of her right arm. It seems to be launching lightning off of its tip which then runs down the rest of her arm and onto the top of her hand.
A circular tattoo of three animal heads- wolf, mountain lion, bear, sits along her neck right over the heart area.
She carries a leather messengers bag with an unkindness of ravens embossed upon it.
A wooden bracer is on her right arm, it has four stones that each seem to shift with one of the elements.
 
Sera Feather Heart Jackson Send private message
Back to topPage bottom
Reply with quote   Download Post  
Post Re: Situating Gear And Planning For Each Pack. ((Tag All?)) 
 
Brennus speaks in a voice meant for cutting through the crash and chaos of battles, not loudly, not aggressively, but clear and concise and unyielding. Most importantly, his timbre is cast in such a way that cannot be ignored by those gathered and (hopefully) cannot be misconstrued as being authoritative toward Sera.

"Please, Lady Feather Heart, if you would be so kind as to proceed I am certain there should be no further interruption."
 




____________

Fianna, Adren, Homid
5G, 9H, 6W
Pure Breed: 5
Spirit Heritage: 5 (The Morrigan)

Sovereign Legacy - The blood of a known god runs through your veins and all of creation can feel it in theirs. Having the strength of your divine (or infernal) legacy behind you gives interactions with you a certain twist, based on ST discretion. Your difficulties on all Social rolls are -2 and your presence grants +1 to any group endeavors. ((Supporter Merit with different flavor text and additional cost))

With pointed ears, teeth a bit sharper than they need to be, and a smile like sin before supper, Brennus is not one to blend in. His clothing is mutable, dependent almost entirely on what is most available, save for a raven feather braided into his hair and a necklace of beads loose around his neck. Usually seen with his raven companion, a look of mischief in his eye, and a stride full of poorly contained violence. Somewhere there is a large, far too intelligent orange Maine Coon watching, waiting, and looking distinctly like they know something you don't.

"A bridge of silver wings stretches from the dead ashes of an unforgiving nightmare to the jeweled vision of a life started anew." -- Aberjhani
 
Brennus Ahearn Send private message
Back to topPage bottom
Reply with quote   Download Post  
Post Re: Situating Gear And Planning For Each Pack. ((Tag All?)) 
 
As Mackenzie comments to David about her, the slight flush returns to her cheeks as her gaze quickly shifts to Sera. When eye contact is made, she shakes her head ‘no’ in hopes to help things move faster. Brennus’ voice seems to cause Michelle to shoot a glance his direction as it seems she’s unaccustomed to such a tone of authority. “I certainly hope no one else comes crashing down to earth,” she mumbles softly as she waits for the scrying, as it were.
 




____________
Pure Breed: x1 (CoG)
Aura of Confidence

Michelle is a young woman, clearly in her early 20's. Her long brunette hair, honey brown eyes, and sun-kissed complexion give her a warm appearance. Her hair comes roughly to her shoulders in light waves when she doesn't have it pulled up and out of the way, which are both very common looks. She can typically be found in a basic, yet colored, t-shirt and clean, dark jeans.

There is generally a hint of a smile on her lips. Not necessarily that she's happy all the time, maybe it's just her resting expression. She carries herself with a little confidence, but not arrogant.
 
Michelle Hollenbach Send private message
Back to topPage bottom
Reply with quote   Download Post  
Post Re: Situating Gear And Planning For Each Pack. ((Tag All?)) 
 
David, almost as if on instinct, starts chuckling to himself.  It began as a very odd sound before swiftly returning to normal.  "I believe we'll need to hold off on the banter until after this is done, or the very pretty man over there may have an aneurysm..." He says with an overdramatic sigh.  His grin fades though and he becomes, while serious, still open and friendly to the two women.  "I advise holding onto someone or something.  If this is anything like when I was tripping on peyote in the mountains of Colorado, but with more of a physical force behind it, it may be a comfort."  He offers the two of them a friendly smile before looking to Sera.
 




____________
Appearence x5
Charisma x4
Animal Magnetism
Performance x4(guitar, drums, singing, talesinging & dancing)
No Pure Breed.
No Rage.

A tall and lean man of Native American descent. Tilted blue eyes gleam mischievously, giving him a slightly vulpine appearance. A mane of black hair falls to his shoulders, pulled in a well kept ponytail.
 
David Windsong Send private message
Back to topPage bottom
Reply with quote   Download Post  
Post Re: Situating Gear And Planning For Each Pack. ((Tag All?)) 
 
At Brennus's clear voice, Mackenzie has the grace to look abashed, ducking her head at the soft rebuke. Which is good because, Michelle's comment only encourages a stifled giggle that would have been visible even if not heard. After a moment she takes a breath and lifts her head, shaking her head in the negative to Sera's question.

Meeting David's smile with a 'did you really just' look, a smile tugging at her lips she opens her mouth as if to reply and then, glancing briefly to Brennus, lets it close again.

Instead, she simply holds out her hands to either side of her, an open invite should his comments be true.
 




____________
Attractive (5 dots in Appearance)
Subtle hints of Hispanic heritage

Equipment: None atm

Purebreed: none
Rage: 0
Gnosis: 0
 
Mackenzie Thann Send private message
Back to topPage bottom
Display posts from previous:    
Post new topic  Reply to topic  Page 5 of 11
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9, 10, 11  Next


HideWas this topic useful?
Link this topic
URL
BBCode
HTML

Users browsing this topic: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest
Registered Users: None


 
Permissions List
You cannot post new topics
You cannot reply to topics
You cannot edit your posts
You cannot delete your posts
You cannot vote in polls
You cannot attach files
You cannot download files
You cannot post calendar events