Home    Forum    Search    FAQ    Register    Log in

Page 1 of 1

Arrival: Sierra Songbraider
Reply with quote   Download Post  
Post Arrival: Sierra Songbraider 

Moving to the appropriate point, Sierra shifts briefly to lupus to howl her greeting to the Sept of Slacked Thirst.

In the howl she identifies herself and that she is here at the request of Bjorn <full name and titles>.

Once completed, she shifts back to her homid form and waits for the Warders to arrive/cleanse.

Sierra Songbraider Send private message
Back to topPage bottom
Post Re: Arrival: Sierra Songbraider 

Zack approaches the dock and greets the new arrival.  

"Miss Songbraider, welcome to our Sept again.  Let's get you cleansed and get you over to Bjorn," Zack says as he begins his cleansing ritual; with a little Sense Wyrm thrown into the mix at the end.

Pure Breed x2

Alpha of the Sept of Slaked Thirsts
Master of Challenges
Beta Den Parent

------------------------------------
Physical Description:
A medium sized man Zack dresses in a simple business casual manner, dress shirt, a light overcoat and slacks with servicable boots. Under his shoulders he keeps two pistols in holsters, with ammunition on his belt. Those astue enough will notice a hilt sticking out from the left side of his back, concealed very well by the normal coat he wears. He has also gained a fluid way of walking, such as that he is almost stalking at most times.
- People are stupid. They can be made to believe any lie because either they want to believe it's true or because they are afraid it's true.
- Life is the future, not the past.

Zack Weber Send private message
Back to topPage bottom

A very pale and tired looking Audrey walks up mid rite. She waits at a reasonable distance away, which is then closed when Zack is done.

"It's good to see you again. How are your children?"

Audrey Morningkill Send private message
Back to topPage bottom

From somewhere within the Sept Bjorn howls for Nym to meet at the visitor.

When he arrives he greets his old friend with a hug. "Thank you for coming."

Carries_the_Weight Send private message
Back to topPage bottom

Nym will dash to their location in lupus, skidding to a halt at Bjorn's side. She will wait quietly for those who outrank her to conduct their conversation and request introduction of her when they are ready.

Contranym Send private message
Back to topPage bottom

"Or he can meet us here, that works too," Zack says smiling.

Seeing Nym and Bjorn, Zack smiles, nods, and starts to head off to other business, sending a message to he Warder of Sierra's arrival and cleansing.

Pure Breed x2

Master of Challenges
Beta Den Parent

Physical Description:
A medium sized man Zack dresses in a simple business casual manner, dress shirt, a light overcoat and slacks with servicable boots. Under his shoulders he keeps two pistols in holsters, with ammunition on his belt. Those astue enough will notice a hilt sticking out from the left side of his back, concealed very well by the normal coat he wears. He has also gained a fluid way of walking, such as that he is almost stalking at most times.
- People are stupid. They can be made to believe any lie because either they want to believe it's true or because they are afraid it's true.

Back to topPage bottom

Sierra smiles genially at Zack and nods, submitting to the rituals. (No taint)

After the ritual is completed, Sierra lifts a hand in greeting to Audrey. "The feeling is mutual. They are good, getting much too big but I suppose that is to be expected," she says wryly. "What of yourself? How are you?" And noting the appearance of her, she doesn't hide the evaluating once over she gives the other woman.

Laughing, Sierra return's Bjorn's hug easily enough. "I am glad to be able to be extended the invite- I only hope it isn't a serious matter that caused it to be sent." Noting the fast approaching Nym, Sierra nods briefly in respectful greeting to the unknown Garou.

Back to topPage bottom

Bjorn playfully nudges his packmate after releasing the hug. He nods to Zack with gratitude for his service before speaking. "Not too serious. Our friend here," he gestures to Nym with a nod, "has questions about rituals of the Children of Gaia. I do not have the answers so, I sent a message to you. Plus, I will feed you." He says the last part with a grin.

Back to topPage bottom

They hear in the distance from the direction Zack went, "But he never said to who!" before the last bit fades and he's gone.

[Sorry, had to.]

Pure Breed x2

Master of Challenges
Beta Den Parent

Physical Description:

Back to topPage bottom

Lifting an eyebrow, Sierra glances to Nym again and smiles, "I see- well, I would be more than happy to see if I could help in that regard."

Then she laughs, "You know one of my weaknesses! Definitely a deal." Tilting her head she listens to Zack's parting shot with a wry grin before returning her attention to the gathered group.

Back to topPage bottom

Audrey notes her appraisal, then glances to Zack's retreating back, then to Nym and gives a quick and subtle negative shake of her head.  The verbalized question is answered in kind.

"Tired. The cubs I've been fostering this winter are almost old enough to go run with a pack now. Eventually I'll know uninterrupted sleep again. Maybe."

The last is said with a wry smile as she steps up to Bjorn's unoccupied side.

Audrey Morningkill Send private message
Back to topPage bottom

Nym shifts up to homid and nods deferentially to Bjorn and Sierra, "Thank you for setting up this meeting Bjorn." She looks to Sierra, "I appreciate your willingness, and it is good to meet a fellow tribesman regardless. I am Contranym, cliath lupus ragabash."

Contranym Send private message
Back to topPage bottom

Sierra nods at Audrey and then gives a slight smile, "I remember those days all to well. Will you have any time later that I might be able to spend with you? It has been a long enough time since I last saw you and had a chance to simply... chat."

To Nym she listens to the greeting and introduction, offering her own in return. "Indeed. I am Sierra Songbraider. Elder Galliard of the Children of Gaia."

Pausing she continues in a less formal tone, "So- learning first and food later? Or vice versa?"

Back to topPage bottom

Bjorn smiles at Nym and nods to Sierra. "Food can be done while learning."

Back to topPage bottom

"An even better suggestion!" She looks between the various members of their group, "Where too?"

Back to topPage bottom

Bjorn nods and smiles to all present. "Follow me then." He turns to lead them off into the Sept.

Back to topPage bottom

HideWas this topic useful?
Link this topic
URL
BBCode
HTML