Home    Forum    Search    FAQ    Register    Log in

Page 1 of 2
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Waves And Ripples
Reply with quote   Download Post  
Post Waves And Ripples 

A silent mass glides through the dark waters and makes itself visible just off the shores of the island. It rises gently into the air to draw closer without beaching; a behemoth of smoky wood and smooth bone-like carving. Two flames flicker to life on the bow, illuminating the immense grinning skull. From above, a heavy winged figure descends from the ship's deck. In a swirl of smoke and embers, Atticus Todd steps forward in a fine three piece suit. He clears his throat and speaks clearly for all the Guardians and Spirits to hear.

"I am Atticus "Backlash" Todd, Athro Theurge Homid Glass Walker of the Nation. Captain of the Hushed Casket, Don of the Wise Guys, I would be known by those of the Sept. I am here to challenge to join this Sept, and to challenge in Glass Walker fashion for Don of the City of Pittsburgh!"

The ship above him emits a long groan of its timbers that subtly shakes the air (spirit speech: I AM HERE. I GREET THE WATERS AND THE PRINCESS. HELLO.)

Todd looks up and raises an eyebrow, then shakes his head and turns his attention back to the island.

Backlash Send private message  
Back to topPage bottom
Post Re: Waves And Ripples 

Allie moves to the docks, watching the ship with curiosity. After Atticus speaks she chuckles, "If you take Don from Sydney, let me know if you want her old office decorated any particular way."

Allie Send private message  
Back to topPage bottom

Todd raises an eyebrow.

"Office? Why on Gaia would a Don need an office....?" he asks bewildered.

Back to topPage bottom

"Offices are kinda cool, and intimidating from what I have been told." Syd walked up and waved, first to Atticus and then to Hushed Casket who also got a small bow.

"I'll settle our Don stuff once you have settled with the Alpha and such Backlash-rhya." She said with a smile after lowering her hood from her face, though the rest of her was dressed for the warmer weather she still favored the hooded scarf it seemed.

(4 Apperance Traits)
Spirit Magnet: Spirits find her, interesting.
Born Leader: Others respond to your inherent authority and tend to follow your orders or suggestions. Even if you do not hold a position of leadership, those around you treat you as if you did.

Picture Base Model

Sydney Sloane Send private message
Back to topPage bottom

Allie shrugs, "Some have found it convenient. I can always use the office for my own business."

Back to topPage bottom

A grin quirks at Todd's lips at the sails of the ship billow happily. The torches take on a warm cherry glow and bask Sydney in fire light.

"You may yet do your father proud, with that logic. Classic Corporate Wolves, make them come to you and cower at the end of your desk. Perhaps he will be glad of the news?" The statement hangs for just a second longer than it ought to before he continues. "At any rate, a desk and den are not my preferred method of operation. We can have a longer discussion once we have a chance to talk about the state of the City and how to proceed. How has your Fostern challenge progressed?"

Back to topPage bottom

Zack, hearing the call arrives, and looks stern until such a time as the visitor is cleared by the Warder, not speaking, but observing as only a Philodox can.

Pure Breed x2

Alpha of the Sept of Slaked Thirsts
Master of Challenges
Beta Den Parent

------------------------------------
Physical Description:
A medium sized man Zack dresses in a simple business casual manner, dress shirt, a light overcoat and slacks with servicable boots. Under his shoulders he keeps two pistols in holsters, with ammunition on his belt. Those astue enough will notice a hilt sticking out from the left side of his back, concealed very well by the normal coat he wears. He has also gained a fluid way of walking, such as that he is almost stalking at most times.
- People are stupid. They can be made to believe any lie because either they want to believe it's true or because they are afraid it's true.
- Life is the future, not the past.

Zack Weber Send private message
Back to topPage bottom

The black fury athro slips up to the docks, watching Todd closely as he speaks with Allie. "Welcome, Backlash. You smell clean. Enter and Be Welcome... and may you never thirst for the Mother.

AjST Send private message Send e-mail to user Visit poster's website
Back to topPage bottom

Todd bows his head in respect to the Warder for her words.

"I thank you."

He rises and meets the gaze of Zack.

"I've been shoring here on and off for quite some time now. Now that I am of more sound mind and body, I would like to repay the kindness I've been shone. I've been studying your territory. A city is a lot to handle, and such tasks happen to be my specialty. I'd like to help resolve the far reaching effects your recent calamities have had on the area, as well as continue to explore the ways of our people this far from the Midwest. Therefor my challenge to you for Sept Membership."

He waits calmly for a response, seeming to sway the slightest bit in synch with the ship listing above. It could be inferred that his sea legs have been his norm for some time.

Back to topPage bottom

Zack nods (he does that a lot, doesn't he?), and responds, "I will give to you the same as I have given all whom have requested membership here since I have been Alpha:  Make yourself useful to the land, the city, the other members.  Do so in which ever manners you deem acceptable; and in one lunar cycle return to me with what you have completed.  If the actions are such that I and the others here would see you one of our own; I will allow the second bit," he finishes, mysteriously, but not unknowable.

[Deliberately vague for what you need to accomplish, as every garou is different, and able to help in different ways.]

Pure Breed x2

Master of Challenges
Beta Den Parent

Physical Description:
A medium sized man Zack dresses in a simple business casual manner, dress shirt, a light overcoat and slacks with servicable boots. Under his shoulders he keeps two pistols in holsters, with ammunition on his belt. Those astue enough will notice a hilt sticking out from the left side of his back, concealed very well by the normal coat he wears. He has also gained a fluid way of walking, such as that he is almost stalking at most times.
- People are stupid. They can be made to believe any lie because either they want to believe it's true or because they are afraid it's true.

Back to topPage bottom

Todd considers the challenge for the span of three heartbeats, then returns the nod.

"Your terms are acceptable. Would someone be kind enough to tell me the identity of the Keeper of the Lands, and if this island has access to a hot water therapy pool?" He says gravely.

Back to topPage bottom

[Gods, who is Keeper now; I know it WAS Autumn, and she was teaching people...]

"There are lodgings at the manse across the river which [Damn well better] has a hot tub.  You can make your home in a spare room there for the moment, until you find suitable residence of your own; if you choose to do so," Zack says, pointing down river to the nearest land mass, likely barely visible due to the perpetual fog.

Pure Breed x2

Master of Challenges
Beta Den Parent

Physical Description:

Back to topPage bottom

((It was Audrey. She is either about to or just recently passed it to Jason))

Back to topPage bottom

[Thank you, I believe I remember her passing it to Jason last week.  Stupid PC memory.]

"And the Keeper is Jason," Zack says, "Allie can introduce you if you've not already met him."

Pure Breed x2

Master of Challenges
Beta Den Parent

Physical Description:

Back to topPage bottom

"An introduction would be most welcome. Thank you both for your assistance. Would now be an appropriate time, or is he away on Mission?" Todd asks. "There is much to do and I do not wish to proceed without being well informed and blessed with permission to act."

Back to topPage bottom

"I can get him here pretty quickly." Her eyes unfocus for a brief moment. "Anything else I can help with?"

Back to topPage bottom

Todd considers for a moment.

"Would you know of any threats or sectors in the city that are the territory of someone at this time? If one group or another is the sworn duty of another Garou, I wish to respect that claim. It would not do to interfere unwittingly."

Back to topPage bottom

"Allie is our Beta Wyrmfoe [Gods, or have you taken over yet?], and can fill you in on the details.  I believe you will want to speak with Clockwork regarding the city itself; she is the current Don."

[Unless I missed her leaving too!]

Pure Breed x2

Master of Challenges
Beta Den Parent

Physical Description:

Back to topPage bottom

"Actually Sacrificed for the Truth-rhya, Clockwork has left and I am the current Don of the city." Syd said with a little smile on her face, brushing her hair from it. "I will be happy to fill you in on what I know Backlash-rhya about the city."

(4 Apperance Traits)
Born Leader: Others respond to your inherent authority and tend to follow your orders or suggestions. Even if you do not hold a position of leadership, those around you treat you as if you did.

Picture Base Model

Back to topPage bottom

Todd gives Allie an appraising look and gives the slightest of nods. "Most fortuitous. Between yourself and the Keeper of the Lands, I will know what not to stumble into."

He turns to Syd. "Ms. Sloane, would you kindly meet me on deck later this evening? I'm sure you have your own affairs and don't want to keep you, but we really must discuss the territory in depth. Besides, Cask missed you."

The ship emits a clang of metal settling against metal.

Back to topPage bottom

"Of course we can. If you haven't eaten I likely might be able to see if Eve would be so kind as to make sure I don't leave with out a few sandwiches. Territory discussions can make one quite hungry from what I have dealt with." Syd responds and nods her head to the Athro.

(4 Apperance Traits)

Picture Base Model

Back to topPage bottom

((Actually Allie is Wyrmfoe now. Yay battlefield promotions))

Back to topPage bottom

Allie smiles as she is appraised and returns the nod , "I'd be glad to share our current situation with one ready and able to assist."

Back to topPage bottom

[Sorry folks; Wyalusing shake ups were many and everywhere.  When the F did clockwork leave?]

Pure Breed x2

Master of Challenges
Beta Den Parent

Physical Description:

Back to topPage bottom

((Right before Ash showed up, so two months ago.))

Back to topPage bottom
Goto page 1, 2  Next

HideWas this topic useful?
Link this topic
URL
BBCode
HTML