Home    Forum    Search    FAQ    Register    Log in

Page 1 of 1

A Visit Required (TAG Marcus, Jack)
Reply with quote   Download Post  
Post A Visit Required (TAG Marcus, Jack) 

A howl in the umbra is heard. The lupus form of Bjorn can be seen opposite the river from the bawn. His massive wolf form hard to miss.

Carries_the_Weight Send private message
Back to topPage bottom
Post Re: A Visit Required (TAG Marcus, Jack) 

Brennus stands at the edge of the Sept and awaits the Elders clearing by the Warder. When that is complete, he nods in greeting to Bjorn. "We await Zack's arrival, I imagine he will be here any moment."

At just over six feet in height, Brennus is a man of compact build with musculature that looks carved from stone - representative of incredible self-discipline and dedication were he not a Garou - and a mien that is unmistakably familiar with violence. Though otherwise mutable some aspects to his garb remain consistent; namely a raven feather and small silvery bells braided into dark auburn hair, a rough hewn signet ring, and a necklace with six runic amulets. Usually seen with his raven and/or feline companion(s), a thoughtful gaze, carrying his ashandarei (in either it’s spear or shortened sword form) and Evening Frost. On occasion he will disguise himself as an old man, hiding much of his more overtly supernatural traits and some of the markings that speak to his parentage.

Fianna, Adren, Homid
Appearance: 5 (Roguish)
5G, 9H, 6W
Pure Breed: 5
Spirit Heritage: 5 (The Morrigan)

Physically Impressive - +1 to Intimidation
Scarred (Ogham Rune Tattoos) - -2 to Intimidation, only applies when visible
Sovereign Legacy - The blood of a known god runs through your veins and all of creation can feel it in theirs. Having the strength of your divine (or infernal) legacy behind you gives interactions with you a certain twist, based on ST discretion. Your difficulties on all Social rolls are -2 and your presence grants +1 to any group endeavors. ((Supporter Merit with different flavor text and additional cost))

Scenes dated before 5/15/19 were done with a different physical appearance and capacity.

There are moments when one has to choose between living one’s own life, fully, entirely, completely-or dragging out some false, shallow, degrading existence that the world in its hypocrisy demands. - Lugh, probably

Brennus Ahearn Send private message
Back to topPage bottom

Zack appears on the opposite bank, checking the area around Bjorn's form before joining him there, sniffing the area for taint, for anything following.

In a more formal and stoic manner than Bjorn may remember, Zack greets him, "Bjorn," the inflection and tone and mannerisms conveying all the forms, implied Rhya and everything else he knows of him, "Welcome back.  I hope your duties to the south have gone well."

After waiting for a reply, Zack offers him to come to the docks themselves and be cleansed, and welcomed by the Warders, onto the Sept.

Pure Breed x2

Alpha of the Sept of Slaked Thirsts
Master of Challenges
Beta Den Parent

------------------------------------
Physical Description:
A medium sized man Zack dresses in a simple business casual manner, dress shirt, a light overcoat and slacks with servicable boots. Under his shoulders he keeps two pistols in holsters, with ammunition on his belt. Those astue enough will notice a hilt sticking out from the left side of his back, concealed very well by the normal coat he wears. He has also gained a fluid way of walking, such as that he is almost stalking at most times.
- People are stupid. They can be made to believe any lie because either they want to believe it's true or because they are afraid it's true.
- Life is the future, not the past.

Zack Weber Send private message
Back to topPage bottom

The wolf lifts until he is on his hind legs, shifting to homid.

"Greetings, Sacrificed for Truth." He follows to the dock.

"A hive is destroyed. It goes well."

A nod to Brennus and then back to Jack. "While we wait, Brennus tells me he has completed his adren challenge."

Back to topPage bottom

"That is for you to decide, not I. I believe I have completed the challenge you set forth, but my opinion matters little in this context." Something has changed in the young man, in how he moves, how he speaks. He's more certain of himself, but that confidence seems to have given him the ability to admit when he doesn't know something.

At just over six feet in height, Brennus is a man of compact build with musculature that looks carved from stone - representative of incredible self-discipline and dedication were he not a Garou - and a mien that is unmistakably familiar with violence. Though otherwise mutable some aspects to his garb remain consistent; namely a raven feather and small silvery bells braided into dark auburn hair, a rough hewn signet ring, and a necklace with six runic amulets. Usually seen with his raven and/or feline companion(s), a thoughtful gaze, carrying his ashandarei (in either it’s spear or shortened sword form) and Evening Frost. On occasion he will disguise himself as an old man, hiding much of his more overtly supernatural traits and some of the markings that speak to his parentage.

Fianna, Adren, Homid
5G, 9H, 6W

Sovereign Legacy - The blood of a known god runs through your veins and all of creation can feel it in theirs. Having the strength of your divine (or infernal) legacy behind you gives interactions with you a certain twist, based on ST discretion. Your difficulties on all Social rolls are -2 and your presence grants +1 to any group endeavors. ((Supporter Merit with different flavor text and additional cost))

Scenes dated before 5/15/19 were done with a different physical appearance and capacity.

There are moments when one has to choose between living one’s own life, fully, entirely, completely-or dragging out some false, shallow, degrading existence that the world in its hypocrisy demands. - Lugh, probably

Back to topPage bottom

Looking to the young fianna, Bjorn smirks. "Well, what tokens have you earned and from whom?"

Back to topPage bottom

Zack leads them towards the Challenge arena/meeting circle area to help conduct the official business.

"It is good to hear that the War is being continued, and strides made.  I expect your presence, and that of the others, assisted greatly in the actions that destroyed the Hive," Zack says as they move to the docks.

On the way farther into the island Zack says, "Shall we reiterate the challenge itself, so there can be no mistakes," he asks Brennus, "And please," towards Bjorn, "Correct him if he is mistaken," though his manner suggests that he doubts it will be.

Pure Breed x2

Master of Challenges
Beta Den Parent

Physical Description:
A medium sized man Zack dresses in a simple business casual manner, dress shirt, a light overcoat and slacks with servicable boots. Under his shoulders he keeps two pistols in holsters, with ammunition on his belt. Those astue enough will notice a hilt sticking out from the left side of his back, concealed very well by the normal coat he wears. He has also gained a fluid way of walking, such as that he is almost stalking at most times.
- People are stupid. They can be made to believe any lie because either they want to believe it's true or because they are afraid it's true.

Back to topPage bottom

"Journey to Silver Tara and gain a token of respect from a Kinfolk, a Lupus, and a Homid."

Retrieving a rolled blanket from his bag he lifts it up for the two to examine. It's very clear that it was hand made and warm. "This was given to me by Daireann Ó Murchadha, wife of Óisín Ó Murchadha, deeded Fool’s Gambit. Homid, Adren, Fianna, Ragabash. Beta of the Guardian pack of Silver Tara. She is a Kinfolk and treated me very well. In thanks for allowing me to gather my bearings at her home, I performed what chores I was able and helped her son with a bit of trouble. I am uncertain what action or actions caused her to bequeath this upon me, but she stated her favor came with it."

From an inside pocket of his coat, he pulls a perfectly round rock, a geode from the looks of it, though it has not been cracked. "This stone was a gift from Seeks the Mist, a Lupus, Theurge, Fostern. He was mourning and I showed him a way to stand with Honor and pride for his people. He thanked me with his favorite rock and spoke of his respect for me in relation to it."

Reaching his hand into his left outer pocket, he pulls a ribbon of silk with handmade beads in the shape of each phase of the moon. "Runs with the Moon, Athro, Theurge, Homid, Keeper of the Land of Silver Tara gave me this token. While at Silver Tara, I felt it was time to pass along Morning Glory, as my own Den Parent did to me on her Adren challenge. It is a blade with much renown attached to it and far wiser warriors for Gaia than I should bring her to bear against our enemies. For that, sharing food and drink with her when I did not have much, and showing her a thing she had never seen before she granted me this boon."

It is very clear in how he holds the items that they are precious to him. Each bears a weight of a lesson learned and a friend gained. Looking up to the two judges, he waits in silence for their responses.

Fianna, Adren, Homid
5G, 9H, 6W

Back to topPage bottom

Zack listens intently to each item and how it was gained.

He awaits the Elder's words on the Challenge, before he himself weighs in.

Pure Breed x2

Master of Challenges
Beta Den Parent

Physical Description:

Back to topPage bottom

[[Ill be leaving for home soon, will need to halt my side until I get there]]

Pure Breed x2

Master of Challenges
Beta Den Parent

Physical Description:

Back to topPage bottom

Bjorn smiles and places a hand on Brennus's shoulder. "Congratulations."

Back to topPage bottom

A boyish smile splits across the Fianna's face. "Thank you. Thank you both."

Fianna, Adren, Homid
5G, 9H, 6W

Back to topPage bottom

Zack nods, and offers his hand in a warriors shake.

"Well done Brennus."

Pure Breed x2

Master of Challenges
Beta Den Parent

Physical Description:

Back to topPage bottom

Brennus takes the offered hand with a nod. "I look forward to learning what comes next and finding the questions I don't know to ask yet."

Fianna, Adren, Homid
5G, 9H, 6W

Back to topPage bottom

Zack gives a much more rarely seen grin before saying, "And there are so many of them.  I would suggest finding a teacher that is willing to work with you, be it auspicial or tribal; and learn.  Learn everything you can."

Pure Breed x2

Master of Challenges
Beta Den Parent

Physical Description:

Back to topPage bottom

HideWas this topic useful?
Link this topic
URL
BBCode
HTML