Home    Forum    Search    FAQ    Register    Log in

Page 1 of 2
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Those Smiley Face Fuckers (Tag: Jason, Jim, Ren, Nym, Zack, Sydney, Eve, Yu...
Reply with quote   Download Post  
Post Those Smiley Face Fuckers (Tag: Jason, Jim, Ren, Nym, Zack, Sydney, Eve, Yuri, Morgan, Ash) 

Allie sends messages out to those listed. The intent is clear, it's time to take care of the Raising Cain problem.

Allie Send private message
Back to topPage bottom
Post Re: Those Smiley Face Fuckers (Tag: Jason, Jim, Ren, Nym, Zack, Sydney, Eve, Yuri, Morgan, Ash) 

Zack is there, ready to smash some face.  :)

Pure Breed x2

Alpha of the Sept of Slaked Thirsts
Master of Challenges
Beta Den Parent

------------------------------------
Physical Description:
A medium sized man Zack dresses in a simple business casual manner, dress shirt, a light overcoat and slacks with servicable boots. Under his shoulders he keeps two pistols in holsters, with ammunition on his belt. Those astue enough will notice a hilt sticking out from the left side of his back, concealed very well by the normal coat he wears. He has also gained a fluid way of walking, such as that he is almost stalking at most times.
- People are stupid. They can be made to believe any lie because either they want to believe it's true or because they are afraid it's true.
- Life is the future, not the past.

Zack Weber Send private message
Back to topPage bottom
Post Re: Those Smiley Face Fuckers (Tag: Jason, Jim, Ren, Nym, Zack, Sydney, Eve, Yuri, Morgan, Ash) 

Allie's got a little bit of crazy back in her eyes. She nods to Zack as he arrives.

Back to topPage bottom

Walking in to the area with a used golf bag on his shoulder "any one want javelins that can do mystical damage?" Ren offers as its full of them.

Ren Send private message
Back to topPage bottom

"Seems foolish to say no."

Back to topPage bottom

Jason shows up, working on some little crafting project or another.  "What do we know?"

Jason Dawnbrandt Send private message
Back to topPage bottom

"The pack's name is Raising Cain, seems to be led by a Bone Gnawer ahroun called Bubba. They have a way of travel via trash somehow.  The are targeting what they consider to be deviants and have no issues with torture." She shakes her head, "They have a young Theurge that we may be able to save. Sydney heard her say she was tired of hurting people. That may be our way in"

Back to topPage bottom

Ren hands one over "I made them to break after one use."

<remind me to get a card for you>

Ren Send private message
Back to topPage bottom

Syd arrived with a bag under her arm, then while Allie talked she pulled out a medium sized white board with a small tripod to hold it up. She seemed to catch most of what was said writing it down on the board for all to see with black pen.

(4 Apperance Traits)
Spirit Magnet: Spirits find her, interesting.
Born Leader: Others respond to your inherent authority and tend to follow your orders or suggestions. Even if you do not hold a position of leadership, those around you treat you as if you did.

Picture Base Model

Sydney Sloane Send private message
Back to topPage bottom

Allie grins, "Thank you. Does anyone have anything else they remember?"

Back to topPage bottom

"No real centralized location even with the various designs; and they very much avoid Brennus' territory."

Pure Breed x2

Master of Challenges
Beta Den Parent

Physical Description:
A medium sized man Zack dresses in a simple business casual manner, dress shirt, a light overcoat and slacks with servicable boots. Under his shoulders he keeps two pistols in holsters, with ammunition on his belt. Those astue enough will notice a hilt sticking out from the left side of his back, concealed very well by the normal coat he wears. He has also gained a fluid way of walking, such as that he is almost stalking at most times.
- People are stupid. They can be made to believe any lie because either they want to believe it's true or because they are afraid it's true.

Back to topPage bottom

"They are working like a pack. Some how they have some kind of illusion magic. Which doesnt make sense. I don't know  of many spirits who can do that. It makes me think they arent working alone." Syd said.

"Did we not have a theory about vampires due to the old blood smell and clear blood banes." She had markers of every color actually drawing a vampire cartoon style on the white board with a question mark.

(4 Apperance Traits)
Born Leader: Others respond to your inherent authority and tend to follow your orders or suggestions. Even if you do not hold a position of leadership, those around you treat you as if you did.

Picture Base Model

Back to topPage bottom

"Yuri was looking for vampires when he teamed up with us. He called attention to the old blood smell in the alleyway."

Back to topPage bottom

"In what way are we talking illusions?  Are they things like 'there is a wall where there shouldn't be' or 'the colors of his outfit changes to make them blend in with their surroundings'?" He asks, in thought.

Jason Dawnbrandt Send private message
Back to topPage bottom

"I am told we fought him and thought he was killed, then was gone without a trace."

Back to topPage bottom

Nym will have arrived quickly, noting all that has been said. She adds, "The smell map I made indicated garou, rat but not ratkin, and old blood present at every smiley site. Overall the sites appear to be random and none seemed to be regularly visited, just one-offs. They were all over the city with the exception of Brennus' territory, where there was only one half finished smiley that looked interrupted.

During the fight with Bubba he appeared to be present, but then when he supposedly died he just disappeared. Either he was present and used an illusion to fake his death and escape, or he was an illusion throughout the entire fight. An incredibly strong, corporeal illusion. He also seems to be controlling the city's rats somehow.

When I was with Skippy and we talked to the Bone Gnawer kin left in the city they told us that Bubba has four others with him which I assume are his pack. They confirmed his control of the rats though they don't know how, and further confirmed that there doesn't seem to be a larger plan beyond making life hell for whoever they wish. The kin themselves were physically and sexually abused by Bubba and his crew."

Contranym Send private message
Back to topPage bottom

Ash approaches with his hands in his pockets. "Sorry for being late to the party, folks. Still finding my way around the place. I haven't really interacted with these fuckers, so I have no info."

Ash Send private message
Back to topPage bottom

About a week later, Allie returns to the board and adds information.

"What We Know:
- led by Bone Gnawer ahroun
-travel by trash
-targeting "deviants", torture
-Theurge teenager- possibly coerced, may be able to save
-avoided Brennus's territory completely
-not real pattern to attacks
-working as a pack, 5 members, should assume auspicial
-some kind of illusion magic at play, likely vampiric connection
- confirmed pack is name Raising Caine

Current Plan Discussed:
-Speak with City Father for possible assistance
-Research pack and sever connection to totem
-Clear area of trash and dumpsters
-Destroy smiley face graffiti, grab attention, reclaim territory
-Draw pack to abandoned (or purchased) warehouse
-Ren can create illusion of dumpster to give false sense of security
-Yuri sniping from rafters of warehouse
-Others positioned based on strengths"

To the side of the list in large letters she writes, "MISSION CURRENTLY NEEDS AN ALPHA."

Back to topPage bottom

Eve joins Allie as she finishes adding those notes and offers, "To be fair, they didn't avoid Bren's territory completely. Something or someone dissuaded them after an attempt. We found half a smiley and enough blood to make me think they used to have another member in their pack, and now they don't. Still looking into who or what, but I'm guessing vampires who have interest in the area, and it being his territory is coincidence. I sensed some vampire magic at use in the same area as my Brennus has claimed."

AjST Send private message Send e-mail to user Visit poster's website
Back to topPage bottom

"Perhaps that is an avenue to look into then, a bit more fully," Zack adds.

"If none other have a better claim to this mission's alpha-ship, then I claim it, and any who believe they should lead can meet me in the challenge arena," he finishes, his predatory nature at the forefront for any to see.

Pure Breed x2

Master of Challenges
Beta Den Parent

Physical Description:

Back to topPage bottom

Allie nods, "That makes sense then, Brennus has managed a... certain repoire with one of the local leeches."

Back to topPage bottom

"Oh? Oh yes, he had mentioned, he had worked out a deal with one of their leaders for the Nexus crawler... thing... that was happening." She shudders.

AjST Send private message Send e-mail to user Visit poster's website
Back to topPage bottom

Syd just makes a small slightly annoyed face at that but doesn't say anything.

(4 Apperance Traits)

Picture Base Model

Back to topPage bottom

Allie cocks her head slightly, then smiles and adjusts the information on the white board.

Back to topPage bottom

"You're welcome to alpha-ship. I'm no leader. As long as you don't make stupid decisions I'll gladly follow, but don't doubt that I'll speak my mind if I don't like what's happening."

Ash Send private message
Back to topPage bottom
Goto page 1, 2  Next

HideWas this topic useful?
Link this topic
URL
BBCode
HTML