Home    Forum    Search    FAQ    Register    Log in

Page 1 of 2
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Wednesday just after Sunset.
Reply with quote   Download Post  
Post Wednesday just after Sunset. 

The visitors are led to the circle and given first round of food and drink, before being settled with the younger sept members.

AjST Send private message Send e-mail to user Visit poster's website
Back to topPage bottom
Post Re: Wednesday just after Sunset. 

As they walk, the Shadow Lord reaches over and takes the rope from his Alpha, smiling thinly at each of the young Garou who have joined them, but not speaking.

MarcusST Send private message
Back to topPage bottom
Post Re: Wednesday Just After Sunset. 

Shortly after the visitors are settled and eating the large form that is Bjorn approaches the circle. His stride is long but not hurried. His left eye, or rather the stone in his eye socket, shines brightly as he approaches with the purest of Fenrir breeding. His Grand Klaive peace bound on his hip and his arms casually behind his back with on wrist in the other hand. He stops near the group and bows slightly. "Hello, to our visitors. Welcome to Slaked Thrist. I am Bjorn 'Carries the Weight Through Sands and Storms' Elder Judge of the Children of Fenris. Sept Beta and Wyrmfoe, as well as Eldest Philodox of this Sept." He pauses for a moment as if deciding upon something but smiles and gives a nods as to signal he is done talking for now.

Carries_the_Weight Send private message
Back to topPage bottom

Syd is quiet, more in the studying the new people though not in a creepy way unless the find her so. Her eyes on the rope, she seems ready to ask what is on the other end of the rope but then Bjorn shows up and she clams up.

(4 Apperance Traits)
Spirit Magnet: Spirits find her, interesting.
Born Leader: Others respond to your inherent authority and tend to follow your orders or suggestions. Even if you do not hold a position of leadership, those around you treat you as if you did.

Picture Base Model

Sydney Sloane Send private message
Back to topPage bottom

[Waiting for cleansing onto sept before I can enter scene, continue on until I can get that taken care of :) ]

A man in his late twenties approaches the firelight by means of the docks; dressed in seasonal attire his coat and pants are  well made but not showy, where everything about him would blend him into a crowd, except for his eyes.  He carries what appears to be a holstered pistol set under his arms, and a heavy belt shows sign of a sheathe coming from his waist.

"Greetings everyone," he says, taking in the new comers, and introducing himself, "I am Sacrificed for the Truth, Student and Judge of the Nation, born of woman, and one of Grandfather Thunder's ilk; and Alpha of the Sept of Slaked Thirst.  I hope you are finding your time here welcome and comforting," he says easily.  Having been informed of their ranks with the message they were here, he shows respect, as he become accustomed to doing with those of higher rank while he holds station.

Pure Breed x2

Alpha of the Sept of Slaked Thirsts
Master of Challenges
Beta Den Parent

------------------------------------
Physical Description:
A medium sized man Zack dresses in a simple business casual manner, dress shirt, a light overcoat and slacks with servicable boots. Under his shoulders he keeps two pistols in holsters, with ammunition on his belt. Those astue enough will notice a hilt sticking out from the left side of his back, concealed very well by the normal coat he wears. He has also gained a fluid way of walking, such as that he is almost stalking at most times.
- People are stupid. They can be made to believe any lie because either they want to believe it's true or because they are afraid it's true.
- Life is the future, not the past.

Zack Weber Send private message
Back to topPage bottom

When Zack arrives Bjorn takes a step backwards. Just one step and bowing his head politely. He looks to the visitor calmly and patiently. Every so often a scarab gleams in his gemstone eye as the light hits it a certain way. The large Fenrir moves his hand from behind his back to fold them loosely across his chest.

Back to topPage bottom

Allie returns with Zack, standing one step behind and to his right with a practiced familiarity.

Allie Send private message
Back to topPage bottom

Ash settles next to Syd comfortably. "So, what brings you folks to the sept? Won't say our sept yet. I'm not actually a member yet. Just got here about a month ago myself."

Ash Send private message
Back to topPage bottom

A few minutes after that, Audrey arrives, pale and sickly like. She joins the group at her Alpha's side, almost as though leaning on him for support.

No words yet, just waiting her turn perhaps.

Audrey Morningkill Send private message
Back to topPage bottom

Nym appears behind Syd and Ash, completely nonchalant as if she had been there the whole time.

Contranym Send private message
Back to topPage bottom

"To be quite honest, we were asked here. Heard you needed help. Something about too many children, with not nearly enough adults to guide them, nor stand between them and that which they have no business facing just yet. I'm told you all have done quite admirably for yourselves, and by the fact that the Caern is still standing in the wake of a Nexus Crawler, I'd say I've been told right."

The Elder Child of Gaia smiles and gestures to her beta to hand over the end of the rope to Zack. "A gift to you, a bit of a mess we cleaned up on our way in. And all the proof we needed that as well as you've done for yourselves, Dawn was right to have called us." She is polite and maintains eye contact with Zack as she talks, conversationally. She makes no bones that she is completely comfortable and secure in herself, and her ability, while not feeling even the slightest need to care whether others do - at this moment, at least.

Bad Moon Rising smiles and motions everyone in. "Might as well all gather 'round to see the spectacle. Taking questions, starting with... Oh, people taller than me, first." At only 5'7 on a good day, that was likely many of the garou present, which seemed to suit her just fine.

AjST Send private message Send e-mail to user Visit poster's website
Back to topPage bottom

Zack takes the proffered end of rope with a quizzical expression saying both 'Thank you', and, 'what's this attached to?'

Pure Breed x2

Master of Challenges
Beta Den Parent

Physical Description:
A medium sized man Zack dresses in a simple business casual manner, dress shirt, a light overcoat and slacks with servicable boots. Under his shoulders he keeps two pistols in holsters, with ammunition on his belt. Those astue enough will notice a hilt sticking out from the left side of his back, concealed very well by the normal coat he wears. He has also gained a fluid way of walking, such as that he is almost stalking at most times.
- People are stupid. They can be made to believe any lie because either they want to believe it's true or because they are afraid it's true.

Back to topPage bottom

Bjorn looks to the rope and to Zack. "Alpha, shall Blood Price and I tend to this while you remain with our guests?" Bjorn's tone is calm and suggestive.

Back to topPage bottom

Zack looks thoughtful for a moment, "Actually, I would like to take Blood Price and investigate the other end here myself, could you entertain them for a time until we return?"

Pure Breed x2

Master of Challenges
Beta Den Parent

Physical Description:

Back to topPage bottom

The Shadow Lord smiles warmly at the exchange. "Oh, do stay Sacrificed for Truth, I would love to converse with you."

Back to topPage bottom

Syd kind of shifts in her seat at the Shadow Lord speaking, her feet turning inward and her body language getting a little smaller. Like maybe no one will notice me.

(4 Apperance Traits)
Spirit Magnet: Spirits find her, interesting.
Born Leader: Others respond to your inherent authority and tend to follow your orders or suggestions. Even if you do not hold a position of leadership, those around you treat you as if you did.

Picture Base Model

Sydney Sloane Send private message
Back to topPage bottom

Bjorn locks eyes with Zack and gives a suggestive look. "Yes, Alpha, allow me to handle this for you. While you enjoy the company of an unfamiliar tribe mate." Bjorn smiles and then looks away so as to not be seen as challenge.

Back to topPage bottom

Zack inclines his head to both, handing the rope to Bjorn, and turning towards the new-come Elder of his tribe.

"Thank you," he says to Bjorn, and turning back towards the new comers, "I hope that didn't appear as rude, but my inquisitive side came out just a smidge more than my hosting side," he says to them.

Zack motions towards the various implements used as chairs around the fire, "Please, sit, enjoy the warmth the Fire provides, and enjoy the stew which is ever available.  We can perhaps discuss what else brought you here, for you are correct; we have long been lacking in those able to guide; we have only recently seen Carries-the-Weight-Rhya elevated, along with Blood Price-Rhya now an Athro in the Nation, but we have, thank fully, been blessed by having Sees-Her-Foes_Rhya as a constant guide.  More so, we have been gifted by Iasis' presence, and her willingness to help guide us all throughout the times we have encountered," Zack says.

"I believe, as you said, that we have acquitted ourselves well in the face of some of the adversity we have faced and overcome; and also have much to learn, and many challenges yet ahead."

Pure Breed x2

Master of Challenges
Beta Den Parent

Physical Description:

Back to topPage bottom

Allie settles and gets herself a bowl of stew and addresses the new group as well as Zack. "As it seems you will be staying for awhile, shall I prepare a few cabins for you? Or a suitable den can be created, I'm sure."

Back to topPage bottom

Bjorn takes the rope from Zack and gently nudges his packmate beside him. He turns to the Elder Child of Gaia. "After you are settled, I would very much like a moment of your time." With that and polite bow, Bjorn fades into the umbra, rope and all.

Back to topPage bottom

Zack has a fun smile on his face at the mention of lodging, "Now is as good a time as any to announce that we are moving visitors and non sept officials lodgings to the Mansion across the way.  I can't think of a better time to announce it when we have guests such as these.  Once we're done here I'll show you to the new lodging, and perhaps Allie can show you around, she is at least as familiar with it as I am."

Pure Breed x2

Master of Challenges
Beta Den Parent

Physical Description:

Back to topPage bottom

Allie grins, "I did live there for a few months. And helped rebuild it a few times too."

Back to topPage bottom

Audrey, in somewhat of a daze, follows her rope laden Alpha out and away.

Audrey Morningkill Send private message
Back to topPage bottom

A twinkle of mischief is clearly in the Elder's eyes as he responds. "Oh, I don't know anything about an inquisitive nature coming across as rude, certainly not a trait I recognize. Ragabash are serious sorts, assassins and spies, without family or love." He fades into a light chuckle. "Don't worry about it. I can't speak for my Alpha, but I would love a room at this mansion of yours. What sort of troubles might I advise on, Sacrificed for Truth, Adren Alpha of Slaked Thirsts?"

Back to topPage bottom

"Hmm," Zack ponders for a moment, "I would direct that answer to be given from our Wyrmfoe," he says, motioning towards Bjorn.

Pure Breed x2

Master of Challenges
Beta Den Parent

Physical Description:

Back to topPage bottom
Goto page 1, 2  Next

HideWas this topic useful?
Link this topic
URL
BBCode
HTML