Home    Forum    Search    FAQ    Register    Log in

Page 2 of 2
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Wednesday just after Sunset.
Reply with quote   Download Post  
Post Re: Wednesday Just After Sunset. 

"While our Wyrmfoe is checking out our...gift? Yeah, I'll go with gift, I can mention a few of our issues."

Allie Send private message
Back to topPage bottom
Post Re: Wednesday just after Sunset. 

The Child of Gaia inclines her head, as the Fianna shifts to Lupus, bright red-and-brown fur somewhat eerie in the twilight and fire-shadows. He moves around to curl by the fire, as Bad Moon Rising answers. "I would like to hear such report as the Beta Wyrmfoe can give, Alpha."

AjST Send private message Send e-mail to user Visit poster's website
Back to topPage bottom

Zack smiles easily, and nods his assent for Allie to continue.

Pure Breed x2

Alpha of the Sept of Slaked Thirsts
Master of Challenges
Beta Den Parent

------------------------------------
Physical Description:
A medium sized man Zack dresses in a simple business casual manner, dress shirt, a light overcoat and slacks with servicable boots. Under his shoulders he keeps two pistols in holsters, with ammunition on his belt. Those astue enough will notice a hilt sticking out from the left side of his back, concealed very well by the normal coat he wears. He has also gained a fluid way of walking, such as that he is almost stalking at most times.
- People are stupid. They can be made to believe any lie because either they want to believe it's true or because they are afraid it's true.
- Life is the future, not the past.

Zack Weber Send private message
Back to topPage bottom

Allie nods and steps forward to deliver her report. "A big threat, as always, is the two hives closer than I would like to the Sept. Besides that we have the video game that still has portals opening occasionally in the city until we can get the main server brought down. The smaller frakking sites corrupting the water we still need to deal with. The weather issues with Lord Boreas that is being worked on. The Weaver infiltration of the police department, possibly included the SWAT gear that went missing. And finally the Raising Caine pack that has been burning the city, likely with assistance from the leeches. I'd like to find out what Brennus did to keep his territory in the city safe and investigate if it can be replicated. Is there any part in particular you would like me to go into more detail about?"

Back to topPage bottom

"Where do you evaluate to be your greatest problems? What do you think you need to resolve them?" The Child of Gaia asks casually, though the astute will notice her Beta paying very close attention to Allie as she answers.

Back to topPage bottom

"Our greatest problem comes from within, not without. We are Garou, and we are young. We lose ourselves in minor power struggles and offenses. We don't plan nearly as well as we should, or we plan to much and don't act on those plans in a timely fashion. In a normal situation, the resolution to this would be time and training. We are starting to work on the latter, but the former is not a luxury we can afford."

Allie Send private message Send e-mail to user
Back to topPage bottom

The woman frowns. "If you lack the time, then what threats are most pressing."

Back to topPage bottom

((I'm going to ST suggest that the players talk, and come back to this thread with 'the most pressing' being any plots you guys are sick of, feel truly stuck on, or overwhelmed by. This will give the NPCs something to do to make your lives as players better, while still being able to pull their weight, and you getting a say in what they hie off to help with, so that no one feels stompled over by unfair NPC theatre.))

Back to topPage bottom

"We have not had the manpower to send out towards the local hives. Having some information on their strength and breakdown would be very useful to have." She looks to everyone assembled before continuing, "Although I think we all would agree, having access to teachers would be to the greatest benefit for us. We are young but we are clever and we want to learn."

Allie Send private message Send e-mail to user
Back to topPage bottom

Zack looks on to his Beta Wyrmfoe  telling the tales of recent history, and what item would be most threatening, nodding at her assessment.

Pure Breed x2

Master of Challenges
Beta Den Parent

Physical Description:
A medium sized man Zack dresses in a simple business casual manner, dress shirt, a light overcoat and slacks with servicable boots. Under his shoulders he keeps two pistols in holsters, with ammunition on his belt. Those astue enough will notice a hilt sticking out from the left side of his back, concealed very well by the normal coat he wears. He has also gained a fluid way of walking, such as that he is almost stalking at most times.
- People are stupid. They can be made to believe any lie because either they want to believe it's true or because they are afraid it's true.

Back to topPage bottom

"Your territory holds multiple Hives?" Death Marker leans back in his seat at this information. "How badly outnumbered are you?"

MarcusST Send private message
Back to topPage bottom

"I do not know the last time we scouted to get a sense of their strength. A little over a year ago we repelled a large scale assault on the caern, my instincts would say it weakened them significantly. I was not privy to major Sept dealings at the time, but they have been quiet since."

Back to topPage bottom

"At last count Lucian removed the leading pack during a trip to Ireland, but that left something near five auspicial packs, plus or minus several members each.  The other hive was a breeding ground of sorts, and it has not been sufficiently scouted; something always happens to make it either impossible to complete, or the scout returns and then leaves the area [RL = shit happens].  I believe the numbers from that hive were nearing 100, but mostly all cubs, which were likely expended as fodder during the attack Allie mentioned.  Sadly, we don't have current numbers on either location."

Pure Breed x2

Master of Challenges
Beta Den Parent

Physical Description:

Back to topPage bottom

"Is there a reason there isn't constant scouting of the enemy? My interest has been peaked." He smiles thinly, fingers interlaced in his lap.

MarcusST Send private message
Back to topPage bottom

"Too many problems, and not enough bodies for them, quite frankly," Zack says in a no nonsense manner.  [Realistically, Real Life gets in the way of the few ragabash we have :) but we all know that]

Pure Breed x2

Master of Challenges
Beta Den Parent

Physical Description:

Back to topPage bottom
Goto page Previous  1, 2

HideWas this topic useful?
Link this topic
URL
BBCode
HTML