Home    Forum    Search    FAQ    Register    Log in

Page 4 of 4
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Wednesday 21 December 2016 (Tag all, yes all of you damn it!)
Reply with quote   Download Post  
Post Re: Wednesday 21 December 2016 (Tag All, Yes All Of You Damn It!) 

Allie nods, "I don't have a lot of experience with children, but I like them. It's really nice to have the little ones around."

Allie Send private message
Back to topPage bottom

"Yeah I don't have any with human pups really," Nym's face squinches up as she examines the one Allie is holding. "They seem... floppy. But also grabby," she looks like she's trying to figure out exactly how she feels about the whole thing and appears to settle on bemused.

Contranym Send private message
Back to topPage bottom

Zack makes his way over to Hillary and Val after they've settled a bit, likely near to Michelle, as she is mixing things.  "Hey Michelle," he says easily, giving Val a one armed hug with the little person in his other arm; and the same for Abi, but picking her up at the same time, saying, "Well hello there Abi, I see you've brought everyone some goodies," while he looks at everyone's gifts of cookies, "And it looks like they're all enjoying them a great deal," he says, both playful and forlorn next, "But I don't seem to have one," he finishes, pouting.

Pure Breed x2

Alpha of the Sept of Slaked Thirsts
Master of Challenges
Beta Den Parent

------------------------------------
Physical Description:
A medium sized man Zack dresses in a simple business casual manner, dress shirt, a light overcoat and slacks with servicable boots. Under his shoulders he keeps two pistols in holsters, with ammunition on his belt. Those astue enough will notice a hilt sticking out from the left side of his back, concealed very well by the normal coat he wears. He has also gained a fluid way of walking, such as that he is almost stalking at most times.
- People are stupid. They can be made to believe any lie because either they want to believe it's true or because they are afraid it's true.
- Life is the future, not the past.

Zack Weber Send private message
Back to topPage bottom

She gives a quick smile, "Hello, Zack-rhya." Michelle smiles with great warmth towards the children and quickly drops back into a thoughtful face as she moves to the next steps of the baking.

Michelle is a young woman, clearly in her early 20's. Her long brunette hair, honey brown eyes, and sun-kissed complexion give her a warm appearance. Her hair comes roughly to her shoulders in light waves when she doesn't have it pulled up and out of the way, which are both very common looks. She can typically be found in a basic, yet colored, t-shirt and clean, dark jeans.

There is generally a hint of a smile on her lips. Not necessarily that she's happy all the time, maybe it's just her resting expression. She carries herself with a little confidence, but not arrogant.

Michelle Hollenbach Send private message
Back to topPage bottom

After Abi gives whatever reply she intends to give, if any, Zack replies to Michelle, "Sorry, always the teacher it seems Clear Waters.  I know you were informed earlier that Rhya is a suffix, and used in relation to respect, and not singly, as a pseudo name, but so too should it most commonly be used with a Deed Name.  You are fine to call me just Zack, particularly during such a gathering as this.  But fret not, as I'll give you a bit more time to adjust your thinking, so if it slips out, I'll toss you a look," he says, quite calmly, and perhaps not altogether in as serious a tone as it could be with the two children in his arms.  It is obviously meant as a simple lesson, and there is no harshness in his tone or body language.

Pure Breed x2

Master of Challenges
Beta Den Parent

Physical Description:
A medium sized man Zack dresses in a simple business casual manner, dress shirt, a light overcoat and slacks with servicable boots. Under his shoulders he keeps two pistols in holsters, with ammunition on his belt. Those astue enough will notice a hilt sticking out from the left side of his back, concealed very well by the normal coat he wears. He has also gained a fluid way of walking, such as that he is almost stalking at most times.
- People are stupid. They can be made to believe any lie because either they want to believe it's true or because they are afraid it's true.

Back to topPage bottom

She nods again, maintains her usual smile, but she doesn't look up from her project. "I'm beginning to think I should just take most of the garou  etiquette lessons I was given and throw them out the window. Just start over, fresh," she chuckles slightly with a tone that sounds almost annoyed, but it doesn't seem to be directed at anyone in particular.

Michelle is a young woman, clearly in her early 20's. Her long brunette hair, honey brown eyes, and sun-kissed complexion give her a warm appearance. Her hair comes roughly to her shoulders in light waves when she doesn't have it pulled up and out of the way, which are both very common looks. She can typically be found in a basic, yet colored, t-shirt and clean, dark jeans.

There is generally a hint of a smile on her lips. Not necessarily that she's happy all the time, maybe it's just her resting expression. She carries herself with a little confidence, but not arrogant.

Back to topPage bottom
Post Re: Wednesday 21 December 2016 (Tag all, yes all of you damn it!) 

Lucian chuckles, "Actually Zack that is a modernization. Your people feeling the oncoming wait before the Prophecies of the Pheonix were reset began giving deed names almost frivolously to encourage self esteem in dark times. Hell, the Sept of the Blazing Sons gave a new one every rank. Which spits in the face of it being what you are most known for. Yet not all got deed names even though they may have been of great rank in times previous to the weight of the Apocalypse being pressed by prophecies." He smiles, "That all said, this is where you use whatever traditions you want to be appropriate for your sept, Sacrificed for the Truth-Anrae, Alpha of the sept of Slaked Thirst." Lucian is smirking playfully at the end.

A beyond human good looking man with iridescent draconic eyes that seem to shift from gold through red and blue into silver depending on the lighting. He has unusually sharp teeth. His long and well cared for silken hair holds the same coloring of his eyes.

Remarkably graceful and well balanced, clearly supernaturally so.
Most often well dressed in the highest craftsmanship of fine clothes and usually unarmed.
If one were to see him shirtless they might find vestigial scales not suited to defend anything of the same iridescent colors but starting in silver.
His only obvious "scars" are twelve light though distinct markings:
1.) A not quite human shaped bite mark that left behind marks with pronounced canines on his left Levator Scapulae.
2.) A glyph-like marking, as if made by almost human nails on his left side on the majority of his rib-cage as if resting on his hip.
3.) What might very well be a Bindrune on his right inner forearm. 4.) Above that mark their seems to be a Lønnrun in a thin, blood-colored line where it encircles his arm. 5.) Which is in turn below another Lønnrun of the standard skin scarring color. 6.) That is of course followed with one more above it Lønnrun.
7.) With another Bindrune on his left. 8.) Above which is another Lønnrun of a similar styling. 9.) Similarly followed by a Lønnrun. 10.) With another Lønnrun completing the set.

11.) A Valknut on the front of his left thigh.
12.) A vine pattern on the back of his right thigh.

There is a something about him that has a raw primal appeal to women.
((Appearance 5, +Animal Magnetism, +Sexy, +Seductive, -Surreal Quality))

Lucian Send private message
Back to topPage bottom

Zack gives Lucian a nice grin, and laughs, " We can all only teach what we know and have been taught too.  Really, as long as respect is conveyed in tone and mannerisms, there should be little need for the suffix many times."  

Turning towards Michelle, "Not necessarily.  We are lucky here to have several Elders, and their willingness to teach us.  We are a Sept of the young, trying to find our way the best we can.  As Cliath, it is still your time to learn and refine what you know.  This is one of the reasons we train so hard."

Pure Breed x2

Master of Challenges
Beta Den Parent

Physical Description:

Back to topPage bottom

"I suppose that's true. Thank you," she bows her head in respect to Lucian and Yiya-teh with a slightly deeper nod to Zack. With a sincere tone, "I look forward to learning more, here."

Back to topPage bottom
Post Re: Wednesday 21 December 2016 (Tag all, yes all of you damn it!) 

Lucian shrugs, "I tend to just open my mouth to offer what I know. It will always be up to you to do what you want with it. In fact there is no obligation within rank or renown to ever listen to me." He looks up from his work, "Though please know that if I find you doing something harmful to yourself or others I reserve the right to become meddlesome." Then he returns to carving, "I try not to do so too much nowadays though."

A beyond human good looking man with iridescent draconic eyes that seem to shift from gold through red and blue into silver depending on the lighting. He has unusually sharp teeth. His long and well cared for silken hair holds the same coloring of his eyes.

Remarkably graceful and well balanced, clearly supernaturally so.
Most often well dressed in the highest craftsmanship of fine clothes and usually unarmed.
If one were to see him shirtless they might find vestigial scales not suited to defend anything of the same iridescent colors but starting in silver.
His only obvious "scars" are twelve light though distinct markings:
1.) A not quite human shaped bite mark that left behind marks with pronounced canines on his left Levator Scapulae.
2.) A glyph-like marking, as if made by almost human nails on his left side on the majority of his rib-cage as if resting on his hip.
3.) What might very well be a Bindrune on his right inner forearm. 4.) Above that mark their seems to be a Lønnrun in a thin, blood-colored line where it encircles his arm. 5.) Which is in turn below another Lønnrun of the standard skin scarring color. 6.) That is of course followed with one more above it Lønnrun.
7.) With another Bindrune on his left. 8.) Above which is another Lønnrun of a similar styling. 9.) Similarly followed by a Lønnrun. 10.) With another Lønnrun completing the set.

11.) A Valknut on the front of his left thigh.
12.) A vine pattern on the back of his right thigh.

There is a something about him that has a raw primal appeal to women.
((Appearance 5, +Animal Magnetism, +Sexy, +Seductive, -Surreal Quality))

Lucian Send private message
Back to topPage bottom

Zack smiles, "I would expect nothing less, and while you're technically correct, we still regard you highly, and that is not going to change any time soon."

Pure Breed x2

Master of Challenges
Beta Den Parent

Physical Description:

Back to topPage bottom
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

HideWas this topic useful?
Link this topic
URL
BBCode
HTML