Home    Forum    Search    FAQ    Register    Log in

Page 2 of 4
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Wednesday 21 December 2016 (Tag all, yes all of you damn it!)
Reply with quote   Download Post  
Post Re: Wednesday 21 December 2016 (Tag all, yes all of you damn it!) 

Lucian smirks to Allie after the question and leans back on the hug, "Conveniently the drinks. I intend to bless the kin so for the evening drinking is fair as can be for any who normally can not drink as hard as the garou present." He starts taking tall dispenser thermoses, fluid pots, and kettles from his duffel and handing them to wards Allie before taking her over to the drinks he had started working on. "Most of the beverages are already seasoned. So take some boozes from the duffel which you are free to ruffle through and mix various things to tastes. Mind teh cider and the coca. Make a sweet batch of each, a spiced batch of each, and a dark chocolate of the cocoa. Again, ingredients are in bags within the duffel. By spiced I mean as beverages like Cider and Egg Nogg get, no peppers in the beverages." Afer a pause, "Unless anyone has a soar throat? IU would ratehr cure that with a basic gift if anyone has a cold though. I mean I ma on a carn and it just costs a Gnosis to cure any sickness."

A beyond human good looking man with iridescent draconic eyes that seem to shift from gold through red and blue into silver depending on the lighting. He has unusually sharp teeth. His long and well cared for silken hair holds the same coloring of his eyes.

Remarkably graceful and well balanced, clearly supernaturally so.
Most often well dressed in the highest craftsmanship of fine clothes and usually unarmed.
If one were to see him shirtless they might find vestigial scales not suited to defend anything of the same iridescent colors but starting in silver.
His only obvious "scars" are twelve light though distinct markings:
1.) A not quite human shaped bite mark that left behind marks with pronounced canines on his left Levator Scapulae.
2.) A glyph-like marking, as if made by almost human nails on his left side on the majority of his rib-cage as if resting on his hip.
3.) What might very well be a Bindrune on his right inner forearm. 4.) Above that mark their seems to be a Lønnrun in a thin, blood-colored line where it encircles his arm. 5.) Which is in turn below another Lønnrun of the standard skin scarring color. 6.) That is of course followed with one more above it Lønnrun.
7.) With another Bindrune on his left. 8.) Above which is another Lønnrun of a similar styling. 9.) Similarly followed by a Lønnrun. 10.) With another Lønnrun completing the set.

11.) A Valknut on the front of his left thigh.
12.) A vine pattern on the back of his right thigh.

There is a something about him that has a raw primal appeal to women.
((Appearance 5, +Animal Magnetism, +Sexy, +Seductive, -Surreal Quality))

Lucian Send private message
Back to topPage bottom
Post Re: Wednesday 21 December 2016 (Tag All, Yes All Of You Damn It!) 

"That I can do." She finds a clear spot on the table and starts setting up carafes in a small bar area. She sets small pots to begin heating and happily mixes up a few test batches.

Allie Send private message
Back to topPage bottom

After Allie is situated, Lucian glances about. He then decides he is best suited finishing butcher work on the large prey animals from different lands. As each gets sliced and separated he passes parts to the table for people that are doing any oven or stove cooking to put to use.

A beyond human good looking man with iridescent draconic eyes that seem to shift from gold through red and blue into silver depending on the lighting. He has unusually sharp teeth. His long and well cared for silken hair holds the same coloring of his eyes.

Most often well dressed in the highest craftsmanship of fine clothes and usually unarmed.
If one were to see him shirtless they might find vestigial scales not suited to defend anything of the same iridescent colors but starting in silver.
1.) A not quite human shaped bite mark that left behind marks with pronounced canines on his left Levator Scapulae.
2.) A glyph-like marking, as if made by almost human nails on his left side on the majority of his rib-cage as if resting on his hip.
3.) What might very well be a Bindrune on his right inner forearm. 4.) Above that mark their seems to be a Lønnrun in a thin, blood-colored line where it encircles his arm. 5.) Which is in turn below another Lønnrun of the standard skin scarring color. 6.) That is of course followed with one more above it Lønnrun.
7.) With another Bindrune on his left. 8.) Above which is another Lønnrun of a similar styling. 9.) Similarly followed by a Lønnrun. 10.) With another Lønnrun completing the set.

Back to topPage bottom

Eve happily accepts the stuffed animals, and was busily tucking one such in with each of her babes, when she looked up at Lucian wide-eyed suddenly. "It really isn't my place to be conversing with spirits, ye ken? But I'll give it thought, or have my Sydney sing the spirit song on my behalf." Her smile is no less bright once she's decided how she will navigate the sticky situation of kin and spirit.

The instructions are tucked away after a brief glance at Syd, and a knowing look back to Lucian. The necklace she hands back to him and turns, sweeping her hair out the way so he could fasten it for her. "Would you do me the honor, Lucian?"

The kinfolk beams as the necklace is settled, and then sees to and about people.

Syd she takes off her project, and places her male babe in her packmate's hands, before turning to the Alpha and offering her little girl to him. "I imagine she'd like that, she doesn't get many opportunities to be held by menfolk." She catches up Allie's eye as she nod permission to play with the babies if the woman wanted, a touch of sympathy but no pity in her eyes for what Eve suspected was something of a sad story.

Then she wanders from station to station smelling and tasting various foods and drinks, though anything alcoholic she has is drunk from a mug that looked like it was carved from the horn of a unicorn, if such a thing could exist in the material plane.

To the Garou cooking, she offers direction in the form of advice or speculation, rather than commanding phrase. "Do you think this might taste good with some mint?" or "I think a dash of rum in this stewpot would go nicely, don't you?" and other statements soon had everything smelling amazing.

Along the way, she made sure she took the time to stop and talk with Michelle. "Well, now, ye look a lovely sight, lass. My name is Evelyn O'Callihagn-Ahearn, Kin to the Fianna." The woman smiled brightly. "Ye're certainly new around here, or at least, here since I had the wee leanaí. I've not been out here much since then, not wanting to bring the babes out in the wet and cold as such, but when it's Yule, well..." She smiles. "If it please ye, please call me Eve, and I'll shush my ramblin' now and let ye to get a word in edgewise. It's rude of me to go on so, Lord above forgive me."

As a bell that is rung or a wonder told shyly, and O she was the Sunday in every week.

Appearance x5 (Sexy), Charisma x5 (Girl Next Door), Manipulation x5 (Emotional Appeals)
Feral Appearance, Animal Magnetism, Good ol' Girl

Eve Send private message
Back to topPage bottom

Syd took the small boy in her arms with a bright smile on her face, spinning around just slightly as she slipped the bottle into her pocket with her other hand. As she speak to the little one she starts to walk around just slightly, not staying still for long while he is in her arms. She talks to him about what people are doing, or things on tables. Clearly someone has taken well to having childeren about.

Sydney Sloane Send private message
Back to topPage bottom

Lucian smiles to Eve before stepping to stand and wait on her to finish turning so he can anchor the necklace on her. Once she is ready he clasps the necklace and pats her lightly between the shoulder blades to let her know. He then returns to doing the messy work of separating meats and bones from each other.

Which would perhaps seem the most mundane thing he had ever done in front of people.
If he was not somehow staying perfectly clean the whole time.

Back to topPage bottom

As Lucian is adorning Eve as requested, the Uktena Elder steps into the clearing behind her mate, watching him with appreciation. She slips across to Syd and put-pockets a small bundle of leather in the Glasswalker's back pocket and then steps over to the dead beasts Lucian had brought. She wordlessly steps in to Lucian's side with a quick nuzzle to his cheek and a pleased kiss, before turning to seemlessly assist him in the breaking down of the food-beasts separating the animals into 'food' and 'supplies' with expert care.

It is my nature to be kind, gentle, and loving. But know this when it comes to matters of protecting my friends,
my family, and my heart: Do not trifle with me. If you do, you will find that I am also the most powerful and relentless creature you will know,
and you will be sure of that when I taste your heart's blood and watch the light fade from your eyes until your dying breath.

Yiya-teh Send private message
Back to topPage bottom

Lucian waits until both he and Yiya-teh are at the area Lucian was working in before lightly touching his face to hers and then returning to work with a smile.

Back to topPage bottom

Zack takes the little girl from Eve with a smile, wondering where Val and Hillary have gotten to, but holds the child like he's held them all his life, being both playful and completely immature, but also talking to her as if she was a person, and not through the baby talk common in some circles.  He moves around and helps at almost every table, and, as such, has a hand in most areas.

When Yiya-teh arrives he gives a very big smile, moving over towards her and Lucian, "I'm glad you were able to visit, it's been some time," sincerity throughout.

Pure Breed x2

Alpha of the Sept of Slaked Thirsts
Master of Challenges
Beta Den Parent

------------------------------------
Physical Description:
A medium sized man Zack dresses in a simple business casual manner, dress shirt, a light overcoat and slacks with servicable boots. Under his shoulders he keeps two pistols in holsters, with ammunition on his belt. Those astue enough will notice a hilt sticking out from the left side of his back, concealed very well by the normal coat he wears. He has also gained a fluid way of walking, such as that he is almost stalking at most times.
------------------------------------
- People are stupid. They can be made to believe any lie because either they want to believe it's true or because they are afraid it's true.
- Life is the future, not the past.

Zack Weber Send private message
Back to topPage bottom

Lucian gives Zack an amused and approving smile at seeing how he interacts with the young babe and just smiles broader when Zack speaks to Yiya-teh. "See love, people like you around these parts. Folks need you."

Back to topPage bottom

Michelle gives a good hearted chuckle as Eve rambles a bit and smiles at her. "No worries, ma'am. I am pretty new to this area. Michelle, 'Calm Center', whichever suits your mood at the time," the smile is warm and cheerful. She eyes the babes with a great big, glowing smile. "To be honest, I can't really blame you for not wanting to bring them out in the cold. They're itty bitty and I would probably want to keep them all to myself  for as long as possible. You're a lucky woman." She makes some noise about her work with the food Lucian put her in front of, but mostly to make sure she's doing things correctly. There's a smile for Allie and nod of greeting.

As Yiya-teh approaches the gathering, Michelle watches carefully for a moment. She notes the greetings sent toward her and steps away from her task long enough to properly introduce herself. "Rhya? I thought I'd introduce myself. I'm Michelle, 'Calm Center', Child of Gaia, Ragabash, Homid, Cliath. I'm hoping to become a more permanent resident of the sept. It's a pleasure to meet you," her tone is genuine and her smile, pleasant.

Michelle is a young woman, clearly in her early 20's. Her long brunette hair, honey brown eyes, and sun-kissed complexion give her a warm appearance. Her hair comes roughly to her shoulders in light waves when she doesn't have it pulled up and out of the way, which are both very common looks. She can typically be found in a basic, yet colored, t-shirt and clean, dark jeans.

There is generally a hint of a smile on her lips. Not necessarily that she's happy all the time, maybe it's just her resting expression. She carries herself with a little confidence, but not arrogant.

Michelle Hollenbach Send private message
Back to topPage bottom

Lucian pauses at the misuse of -Rhya and blinks before explaining, hoping to get her corrected before anyone with Rage intact gets to it. "Michelle? Rhya is a suffix. That would be Yiya-teh-Rhya. All rank honorifics are suffixes. For me as an example, if I were a garou think of it like this; Albrecht-Rhya, Yiya-teh-Yuff, and Allie-Anrae."

Back to topPage bottom

Yiya-teh has a pleased smile for Zack and the wee Fianna babe in his arms. She is about to answer when Lucian's words cause her cheeks to deepen their tan for a moment, as she continues. "My work down south is done, and I could think of no more fitting day to return home than this. That said, will you have me back, Alpha?"

She then turns to face the young Child of Gaia as she is addresed, eyebrow raised, before smiling slightly as Lucian saves her from having her first interaction with the child be a correction. "It is good to meet you, Calm Center-anrae." Her voice was warm and Matronly. "I am Yiya-teh "Sees Her Foes", Elder, Lupus, Uktena, Theurge. Blessed by the Ebon Whisperer, and so I serve him in return. Beta of the Menagerie of Broken Souls - and entirely too many other titles besides. I have always found Mother's Island to be a fitting home, and the Caern Defenders of the Sept of Slaked Thirst to be admirable people on the whole. May your time here bring your heart the peace it desires, Child." The Elder then extends both hands to take Michelle's in a quick squeeze of familial greeting.

It is my nature to be kind, gentle, and loving. But know this when it comes to matters of protecting my friends,
my family, and my heart: Do not trifle with me. If you do, you will find that I am also the most powerful and relentless creature you will know,
and you will be sure of that when I taste your heart's blood and watch the light fade from your eyes until your dying breath.

Back to topPage bottom

Jason steps out of the Umbra suddenly.  To any who may be able to see across the gauntlet, there is a pile of ephemeral dirt on the other side where he stepped over.  "I saw a commotion and figured I'd come see what was going on." He says with a friendly grin, glancing around.

Jason Dawnbrandt Send private message
Back to topPage bottom

For whatever reason the meaning may hold Lucian smiles at the greeting Yiya-teh gives Michelle.

Lucian makes a gesture with a few strange words to cause Jason to be suddenly clean before offering him a hug.

"I trained you so it makes it harder to make useful things for you. Plus it is difficult to outdo the last gift. So I figured I would make you a survival knife since tools of use may suit you best at this time."

Lucian reaches to his belt and pulls off a knife that was situated right next to his ritual knife, sheath and all. He offers it to Jason handle first.

Back to topPage bottom

A tall man with long hair spilling to the small of his back approaches the group. Wearing a dark heavy coat, the scarred face of Atticus Todd bears a small but sincere grin. His blue and red eyes take in the gathering one at a time, giving small nods to the faces he recognized. Under an arm sat a sizable wooden box carefully made.

"Hello, everyone. May I join you?" He asks to anyone, not wanting to intrude.

Glass Walker
Athro

Backlash Send private message  
Back to topPage bottom

Lucian smiles to Atticus and reaches into his belt puoch to pull out a small disc with a clear crystal in the middle, "Tis the season for gathers and gifts, you know?" He offers the disc towards Atticus, "I made you a compass. While it is not something I expect you to frequently need it can help you navigate no matter where you are."

Back to topPage bottom

Nym belly crawls across the ground in lupus behind the backs of all those focused on the food. If she remains unnoticed she will see how many of the meats she can secretly get a quick lick of to taste.

Contranym Send private message
Back to topPage bottom

Yiya-teh 'drops' the occasional scrap for the young, hungry lupus. To those who know her, it is quite clear that she is pointedly not noticing the small Child of Gaia.

Back to topPage bottom

Nym quickly forgets her attempt to be sneaky and soon the sounds of lip smacking and happy small grunts emanate from the cooking group's ankles.

Back to topPage bottom

Lucian does not feel deterred by Nym but he does seem to experience a moment of confusion while trying not to look at her. After he finally catches up to what she might be doing he starts to take extra slices and set them down opposite the table away from himself and Yiya-teh in the direction of Nym. "Have some pre seasoning and then you can try some of the prepared and cooked later. No reason to even start hungry, there is plenty."

Lucian pauses a moment to set the knives down and go reach into his soldier's bag. What he pulls out are very beautiful pieces of crystal seemingly part of a bundle. He sets the ball of crystalwork down and unwraps it to lay out what looks like a pair of clear wings with golden filigree and a set of golden crystals that would lay along a spine. This is done directly in front of Nym. "This took me the longest and is probably the prettiest of my gifts this year. It uses technology from a ways away. They are primarily for you for the fun of it. They do not work long and they require one full day basking the golden crystals in the sunlight to recharge. I needed a medium to work a prototype and learn that technology and thusly you get to benefit a toy from it. This does not change my offer of you getting materials for me to make you a magic item to actually use for flight, but consider this a fun stepping stone toy for you that benefited me to make." He smirks to Nym, "The artwork is simply my own choice of elaborating on the technology used by the spirits in question.

Back to topPage bottom

Nym cocked her head confused at Lucian's words until she realized he was giving her a gift. At that she dashed over to where the crystal apparatus was laid out, pulling up just short of it and then very carefully leaning in as close as she could without actually touching it. She sniffed up and down the length of the spine and the span of the wings, watching her breath coalesce and evaporate in turn on the shining surface as her tail thumped enthusiastically on the ground. Stepping back, she shifted to homid and then delicately lifted the crystal structure in her hands to inspect closely again but with her eyes this time. "Thank you, thank you, thank you!" she enthused as she carefully slipped the toy into her satchel. "How can I help? I am no fancy cook, but Allie and Jason know I am good with the mashy smashy if there's any of that to be done."

Back to topPage bottom

Lucian considers for a moment at the description, "Yes, there can be a need for that beyond just potatoes. Speak with Eve about you helping with the makings of garlic butter for spreads, apples for apple sauce, as well as mashed potatoes for filler foods. If she is inspired by what you can help with in the kitchen I am willing to see what I can do for more food materials. Fortunately I have a bountiful garden that grows in its own seasons ignoring what anyone else thinks should be ready." He smirks to Nym, "It was important for medicines. My day job is actually as a doctor of Eastern and Western medicines. Just like my Pack mate Autumn."

Back to topPage bottom

"Yessir, Dr. Chef!" Nym salutes smartly and turns on her heel toward Eve. She marches over to Eve and stops just over an arm's length away from the kinfolk. "If you can point me towards what needs mashing, I'll do the smashing," Nym says, holding the tools of her trade out open palmed from her sides in offering.

Back to topPage bottom

Atticus carefully accepts the compass and looks it over, a mischievous glint in his crimson eye. He smiles at it and allows it to disappear within his sleeve. As the others talk he gently sets his box down on an available space.

"Thank you, Lucian. Watcher of Storms taught me this gift custom a few years ago. I brought some for everyone too, though I think I will let folks pick their own."

He lifted the lid, revealing small spheres on thin silk ribbons. Each is a translucent ball with a spirit's likeness in the center. None are supernatural; just decently made of glass and stone.

"My god daughter adores Christmas ornaments, so I got the idea of making some for people to honor their spirits. Maybe the spiritually inclined will find more clever uses for them. There should be a good variety, so I think everyone will find one they find attractive."

Todd steps back with a bow to the chefs. "Forgive me, but I am bad luck in a kitchen. Things... happen." He says, serious but as if recalling fond memories.

Glass Walker
Athro

Backlash Send private message  
Back to topPage bottom
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

HideWas this topic useful?
Link this topic
URL
BBCode
HTML