Home    Forum    Search    FAQ    Register    Log in

Page 3 of 4
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Wednesday 21 December 2016 (Tag all, yes all of you damn it!)
Reply with quote   Download Post  
Post Re: Wednesday 21 December 2016 (Tag All, Yes All Of You Damn It!) 

Sydney moved over with the baby still in her arms, peering over the ornaments with curiosity in her eyes. Then pointing out the ones she could identify to the small boy in her arms.

"These are lovely Mr. Todd." She said looking up to him with a bright smile on her face. "I hope things have been well with you. I've been caught up in so much studying lately I have only been able to check in on my spirits and pack."

(4 Apperance Traits)
Spirit Magnet: Spirits find her, interesting.
Born Leader: Others respond to your inherent authority and tend to follow your orders or suggestions. Even if you do not hold a position of leadership, those around you treat you as if you did.

Picture Base Model

Sydney Sloane Send private message
Back to topPage bottom
Post Re: Wednesday 21 December 2016 (Tag all, yes all of you damn it!) 

Lucian nods and smiles about the box.
When Atticus mentions the kitchen Lucian raises and eyebrow, "Fortunately we are outdoors. Eventually different things will need other staples like water and various seasonings moved about. Be a kitchen go-for. Still helps and minimizes any direct kitchen interactions."

A beyond human good looking man with iridescent draconic eyes that seem to shift from gold through red and blue into silver depending on the lighting. He has unusually sharp teeth. His long and well cared for silken hair holds the same coloring of his eyes.

Remarkably graceful and well balanced, clearly supernaturally so.
Most often well dressed in the highest craftsmanship of fine clothes and usually unarmed.
If one were to see him shirtless they might find vestigial scales not suited to defend anything of the same iridescent colors but starting in silver.
His only obvious "scars" are twelve light though distinct markings:
1.) A not quite human shaped bite mark that left behind marks with pronounced canines on his left Levator Scapulae.
2.) A glyph-like marking, as if made by almost human nails on his left side on the majority of his rib-cage as if resting on his hip.
3.) What might very well be a Bindrune on his right inner forearm. 4.) Above that mark their seems to be a Lønnrun in a thin, blood-colored line where it encircles his arm. 5.) Which is in turn below another Lønnrun of the standard skin scarring color. 6.) That is of course followed with one more above it Lønnrun.
7.) With another Bindrune on his left. 8.) Above which is another Lønnrun of a similar styling. 9.) Similarly followed by a Lønnrun. 10.) With another Lønnrun completing the set.

11.) A Valknut on the front of his left thigh.
12.) A vine pattern on the back of his right thigh.

There is a something about him that has a raw primal appeal to women.
((Appearance 5, +Animal Magnetism, +Sexy, +Seductive, -Surreal Quality))

Lucian Send private message
Back to topPage bottom

"Water will work! I'll get to gathering fresh water. That normally doesn't catch fire...." Atticus says (mostly to himself) as he sets off. "I've been alright, Syd. I'm learning to understand the little things while planning for the big picture. Come by some time and I'll give you a look."

Glass Walker
Athro

Backlash Send private message  
Back to topPage bottom

She looks to Lucian with a grateful smile, "Now I know why my first pack teased me. I took their example of 'like saying ma'am or sir' a little too seriously."

Michelle allows the Elder to take her hands and even returns the light squeeze before heading back to her work.

Her eyes take in the newcomers as they appear. She tries her best not to linger on the sneaky lupus, but a giggle escapes her lips. Michelle seems to now be waiting to approach her, being the new face to the area.

Michelle is a young woman, clearly in her early 20's. Her long brunette hair, honey brown eyes, and sun-kissed complexion give her a warm appearance. Her hair comes roughly to her shoulders in light waves when she doesn't have it pulled up and out of the way, which are both very common looks. She can typically be found in a basic, yet colored, t-shirt and clean, dark jeans.

There is generally a hint of a smile on her lips. Not necessarily that she's happy all the time, maybe it's just her resting expression. She carries herself with a little confidence, but not arrogant.

Michelle Hollenbach Send private message
Back to topPage bottom

Allie finishes making small adjustments to the drinks before beginning to offer mugs to any who look interested. She gives the occasional glance to the babies and smiles at their antics, but keeps distance.

Allie Send private message
Back to topPage bottom

To Nym, Eve offers a genuine smile and holds her arms open for a hug. She then looks around. "Hrmm. Well, I think I ken where we could put some smashy-smashy to work, lass. I've got some strawberries that are ready to come off the simmer over here for a glaze. If you wanted to get to smashing them, Nym-rhya, I would be most grateful. The way things can be mashed with Garou strength has well and long since rid me of need for a food processor just so long as I have willing Wolf-Blooded hands to help." She leads Nym over to situate her near Michelle. "And after that, If ye're both willing, I could use some help getting a cake ready," she addresses the two Garou hopefully. "If Michelle-rhya can measure and pour, I bet Nym-rhya would make a great stir-er. It's not so different from mashing, just round and round instead of up and down. Would that work, do ye both think?

Regardless of their answer, she sets them up happily, checks that they know what they're on about, and then merrily whisks herself off. She swoops down on Syd and plucks up her baby boy from her packmates arms and then dances him about the area, humming happy wintry tunes, and accidentally finds herself near Allie. Suddenly, she looks back at the place where Nym and Michelle were, worriedly. She bundles her little one up a bit more and then just sort of casually takes the drink from Allie's hand with one hand and places the baby in her arms with the other. "Thank ye so much for holding him for me, I'll be back in a minute, I just forgot to set out some chocolate to melt on a double-boiler and then I should probably..." She's still listing off a million things to do as she goes. She takes the time to dump whatever was in the glass she took from Allie into her own unicorn horn mug, before drinking it's contents, seeming quite pleased.

As a bell that is rung or a wonder told shyly, and O she was the Sunday in every week.

Appearance x5 (Sexy), Charisma x5 (Girl Next Door), Manipulation x5 (Emotional Appeals)
Feral Appearance, Animal Magnetism, Good ol' Girl

Eve Send private message
Back to topPage bottom

Lucian pauses for a moment and walks over to each of the children. He pricks his thumb on his right hand with his own overly sharp top canine and puts a tiny dab of blood on each child's forehead making a very faint glyph on each one while he mutters that strange language. He then wipes the bit off of each of them and places his hand tot eh dirt before letting it finally go back to just being clean. He doesn't really comment or explain immediately but any effects of the weather on the children should be easy to notice as being less of a physical stress very rapidly.

A beyond human good looking man with iridescent draconic eyes that seem to shift from gold through red and blue into silver depending on the lighting. He has unusually sharp teeth. His long and well cared for silken hair holds the same coloring of his eyes.

Most often well dressed in the highest craftsmanship of fine clothes and usually unarmed.
If one were to see him shirtless they might find vestigial scales not suited to defend anything of the same iridescent colors but starting in silver.
1.) A not quite human shaped bite mark that left behind marks with pronounced canines on his left Levator Scapulae.
2.) A glyph-like marking, as if made by almost human nails on his left side on the majority of his rib-cage as if resting on his hip.
3.) What might very well be a Bindrune on his right inner forearm. 4.) Above that mark their seems to be a Lønnrun in a thin, blood-colored line where it encircles his arm. 5.) Which is in turn below another Lønnrun of the standard skin scarring color. 6.) That is of course followed with one more above it Lønnrun.
7.) With another Bindrune on his left. 8.) Above which is another Lønnrun of a similar styling. 9.) Similarly followed by a Lønnrun. 10.) With another Lønnrun completing the set.

Back to topPage bottom

Nym gives Eve a hug, if a bit awkwardly. She lets herself be put to work with a series of nods. Nym is always a bit dizzied by the number of words the kinfolk can put into a sentence much less a whole series of instructions. She sets to on the strawberry glaze, quietly chanting "No bits" to herself in time with her hands as she mashes the fruit. When that's complete she'll turn to Michelle and say, "Hullo! Mind if I scent you?"

Contranym Send private message
Back to topPage bottom

Michelle will give a mock salute to Eve,"Yes ma'am!" She sets to measuring and smiles as Nym makes her way to her area. She does seem a little caught off guard by her question, but nonetheless responds with a warm smile. "Sure, I'm Michelle, 'Calm Center', Child of Gaia, Ragabash, Homid, Cliath. I need to get better at using my nose, myself. Got any tips?"

Michelle is a young woman, clearly in her early 20's. Her long brunette hair, honey brown eyes, and sun-kissed complexion give her a warm appearance. Her hair comes roughly to her shoulders in light waves when she doesn't have it pulled up and out of the way, which are both very common looks. She can typically be found in a basic, yet colored, t-shirt and clean, dark jeans.

There is generally a hint of a smile on her lips. Not necessarily that she's happy all the time, maybe it's just her resting expression. She carries herself with a little confidence, but not arrogant.

Back to topPage bottom

Allie looks surprised and gives a slight flinch when the baby is handed to her, almost as if she was handed a bomb. After a few moments she begins to fawn over the child, any other work forgotten.

Back to topPage bottom

Nym's eyebrows raise but she doesn't stop her mixing, "No shit? Same here 'cept the name's Nym and I'm wolfborn. Contranym if you wanna be formal about it, but I don't recommend that. And no deed name to worry about either." With that she leans in slightly and gently sniffs at Michelle, "And thanks for the permission. Best tip I can give for usin' your nose is to use it. No seriously, smell all the things. You'll build up a smell library of sorts. Nose memory is like muscle memory, once it's in there it's in there." Nym gestures around at the gathering with her mixing spoon, "And boy you couldn't pick a nicer day to start the practice. So many good smells to be had here!"

Back to topPage bottom

Hillary, who shows up with Val and little Abi in tow, takes over for Allie, who is clearly baby-struck. The other two set about the assembled garou and kin, each carrying a large (or in Abi's case, medium really) basket overflowing with holiday-themed cookies from every winter holiday or ritual, garou and mortal alike, they could think of. They made the rounds of the circle, passing out cookies - and to the Lupus, they got fewer cookies, but also a large slab of meat, wrapped in bucher's paper, decorated by a child's hand with the same decorations that adorned the other cookies.

AjST Send private message Send e-mail to user Visit poster's website
Back to topPage bottom

Lucian smiles to Hillary and asks of Val once the treats are passed out, "Would you two mind taking over the end work results like wrapping and baking for the things in the area with Michelle and Nym? They are however respectively excellent for smashing and measuring"

Lucian goes back to his duffel and pulls a crystal dipped rose out of his bag which he hands to Hillary, "This I especially preserved for you from the bush you and Thrush Song planted."

To Valeria he hands a small kitchen knife set in an old style wooden block, "I would tell you to be careful with these but they have a safety enchantment. Bad news, since they are a learner set they will not in fact stay shaarp. They will however never wear down from sharpening. Think of it like them regenerating. Not what they do but fastest way to express it."

Back to topPage bottom

Allie moves out of the way with the little one, singing softly.

Back to topPage bottom

Michelle gives a thumbs up and smile to the new faces. She'll follow direction easily if they start to take over and direct. She'll even hum something per the season quietly.

She listens to Nym's advice with a smile. "Okay, no time better than the present. Mind if scent you, too?"

Back to topPage bottom

Nym lets herself be interrupted by the young ones bearing gifts, giving them each an enthusiastic thanks and a vigorous but gentle enough ruffle to the tops of their heads. She chuckles at their new hairdos and turns back to Michelle. "Of course you can! I forgot to say that whenever possible try to double up on smelling things, once with your human nose and once with your wolf nose. It's not always super convenient of course, but when you can it helps," she says invitingly and holds still so Michelle may lean in.

Back to topPage bottom

She gladly takes a cookie and smiles at the kids with a thank you. After getting her permission, she leans in close to Nym and gives her a sniff. "I'd love to run around as a wolf and smell things," she lets out an almost sad sigh as she takes a big bite of the cookie. "Oh my gosh, a homemade cookie! It's been ages! Thank you so much!" Her excitement is strong and genuine.

Back to topPage bottom

Nym doesn't stop her stirring but her brow furrows. She glances at Michelle, "You say that like you can't." It's a blunt statement but a question at the same time.

Back to topPage bottom

Lucian seemingly as surprised as Nym looks to Yiya-teh and then stares in the direction of Nym and Michelle with a quirked eyebrow.

Back to topPage bottom

Michelle glances at Nym for a second with a mildly excited look. "It's not that I can't, it's that I haven't been able to up until now. I lived in an area where there were too many people hunting wolves because it was close enough to a town. Hopefully, being here allows me to relax that concern at least a little so I can run as a wolf more and get much better aquianted to that part of myself," her tone is genuinely eager by the end.

Back to topPage bottom

There's the slightest of hitches in Nym's stirring when Michelle mentions wolf hunting, but her face remains impassive as she listens. "Oh gotcha. Well in that case yeah you should be good to go here. Lots of running room here on Sept and just a short trip to get outside of the city to nice empty places. Well, empty of most people at least..." her arms slow to a stop. "Yanno, I think I'm stirred out. This all looks pretty well done anyway," Nym says and sets the spoon aside. "I'ma find me a drink before the ladies rope me into the next thing. But um, if you ever want a partner to run as wolf with, hit me up ok," she flashes a smile without meeting Michelle's eyes and abruptly walks away.

Nym spots Allie and her drinks and makes a beeline for her friend. She scoops up a mug of something that smells strong and downs half before pausing to greet the pair. "Hullo you two."

Back to topPage bottom

Michelle stops for a moment as a look of concern clouds her, otherwise, cherry face. "I'm sorry," she slows her work until Nym is gone. Once alone, she continues her work, but her motions are more precise than before.

Back to topPage bottom

Allie looks up from where she was sitting with the little one. "Oh! Hey Nym, how goes?" Her expression is one of absolutely delight with a small amount of shock.

Back to topPage bottom

Hil and Val both accept their presents graciously, Hillary blushing as she tucked her rose into her hair above one ear, and Valeria not seeming to quite know what to do for herself, other than smile and make off with her knifes to where she sets up to do some more prep-work for various and sundry foodstuffs.

AjST Send private message Send e-mail to user Visit poster's website
Back to topPage bottom

Nym raises her mug to Allie, "Very well thanks." She leans in to sniff lightly at the baby, "It always surprises me how quickly pups' scents change as the grow. Did I ever tell you I was... what's the word humans use... it's kind of like babysitter and teacher but more like family... maybe like an aunt with a very active role in bringing up the pups... except aunt is the wrong branch of the family tree... Anyway, I was that in my birth pack, you know, before things happened. I liked it."

Contranym Send private message Send e-mail to user
Back to topPage bottom
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

HideWas this topic useful?
Link this topic
URL
BBCode
HTML