Home    Forum    Search    FAQ    Register    Log in

Page 1 of 2
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Trying To Make Things Right (Tag: Hillary)
Reply with quote   Download Post  
Post Trying To Make Things Right (Tag: Hillary) 

Allie arrives and the challenge circle and waits. As time goes on she begins to pace. As the day passes, she finds a comfortable place to settle.

Allie Send private message
Back to topPage bottom
Post Re: Trying To Make Things Right (Tag: Hillary) 

Allie is left waiting that first day, and a second as well.

Not long after dawn on what would become day three, a glint of silver at the north of the circle heralds Hillary's presence. Silver hair curled up into a tight bun on her head, silver eyes glinting, she waits, standing there, arms crossed, in burgundy corduroy pants and a silver and green blouse.

AjST Send private message Send e-mail to user Visit poster's website
Back to topPage bottom

Allie stands quickly as Hillary arrives. She makes eye contact, then splashes liquid from a small vial over herself.

Allie Send private message Send e-mail to user
Back to topPage bottom

The kinfolk wordlessly makes a deliberate step into the challenge ring, not looking away from Allie at all as she, er, refreshes herself. She stares Allie down for a long, long time letting the silence stretch, before nearly barking the word, "TALK."

Back to topPage bottom

Lucian walks up not long after, as if he knew when to expect that things might become interesting. He finds a place and takes a seat.

A beyond human good looking man with iridescent draconic eyes that seem to shift from gold through red and blue into silver depending on the lighting. He has unusually sharp teeth. His long and well cared for silken hair holds the same coloring of his eyes.

Remarkably graceful and well balanced, clearly supernaturally so.
Most often well dressed in the highest craftsmanship of fine clothes and usually unarmed.
If one were to see him shirtless they might find vestigial scales not suited to defend anything of the same iridescent colors but starting in silver.
His only obvious "scars" are twelve light though distinct markings:
1.) A not quite human shaped bite mark that left behind marks with pronounced canines on his left Levator Scapulae.
2.) A glyph-like marking, as if made by almost human nails on his left side on the majority of his rib-cage as if resting on his hip.
3.) What might very well be a Bindrune on his right inner forearm. 4.) Above that mark their seems to be a Lønnrun in a thin, blood-colored line where it encircles his arm. 5.) Which is in turn below another Lønnrun of the standard skin scarring color. 6.) That is of course followed with one more above it Lønnrun.
7.) With another Bindrune on his left. 8.) Above which is another Lønnrun of a similar styling. 9.) Similarly followed by a Lønnrun. 10.) With another Lønnrun completing the set.

11.) A Valknut on the front of his left thigh.
12.) A vine pattern on the back of his right thigh.

There is a something about him that has a raw primal appeal to women.
((Appearance 5, +Animal Magnetism, +Sexy, +Seductive, -Surreal Quality))

Lucian Send private message
Back to topPage bottom

Jason arrives within moments of Hillary, choosing to move over and sit next to Lucian.  He doesn't say anything, hair blonde as he watches what's going to happen.

Jason Dawnbrandt Send private message
Back to topPage bottom

"I want to clear things up between us. I accept and acknowledge that I have done a terrible thing, to both you and Jason. There's a myriad of excuses I could try to rattle off, but I feel that neither of us will benefit from my saying them. Simply put, I violated trust. The motivation was not my own, but I preyed on insecurities and knowledge I had no right to. Jason and I, both being Garou, have a natural route for handling this. However, I'm at a loss as to what path to take here. Know that I do sincerely want to make this right between us. And so here we are.."

Allie Send private message
Back to topPage bottom

As Allie winds down, Hillary suddenly closes the distance, slapping Allie full force across the face. "Make things right? How might you even begin to do that. I lost my Husband, he was murdered in front of my eyes in cold blood, by a Shadow Lord who couldn't resist the Wyrm's pull. And now you want want to stand here in front of me, having nearly raped your packmate, who is my lover, having assaulted his dreams while he lay in bed next to me because you couldn't resist the wyrm's pull on you, and tell me that you want to make things right?" The kinfolks voice escallates with each of her last words, nearly hoarse with no-longer-suppressed emotion, as she reaches to slap Allie again.

Instead, she stops a hair short and turns with a scream of frustration. Then she rounds on Lucian. "Was she under her own power, in the least? Was this her failure?"

Back to topPage bottom

Nym continues to watch in lupus, a good ways away from anyone else, ears pricked forward and focused on the action in the circle.

Contranym Send private message Send e-mail to user
Back to topPage bottom
Jason's features are a calm mask while his hair seems to fluctuate between greens that dull into grey before sharpening into silver.  Inwardly, Jason winces though, as he lets what the two women shout out flow through him.

Jason Dawnbrandt Send private message Send e-mail to user
Back to topPage bottom

Allie accepts the slap and turns her head to meet Hillary's eyes. "If you, for even a moment, think I don't absolutely despise what I did then you don't know me at all. Jason is more than a pack mate, he is my best friend. I would not risk his life and mine if my thoughts had been my own. One of the first things I did after this mess was ensure that it cannot happen again. He cares for you, and I have no intention of stepping on your toes. You are the one he wants to put roots down with and you help him in a way I never could. I am truly sorry for hurts you have suffered in the past, but I was not the one who hurt you then and have no control over what happened."

Back to topPage bottom

Zack has been watching from the edges, joining no particular group; watching.

Pure Breed x2

Alpha of the Sept of Slaked Thirsts
Master of Challenges
Beta Den Parent

------------------------------------
Physical Description:
A medium sized man Zack dresses in a simple business casual manner, dress shirt, a light overcoat and slacks with servicable boots. Under his shoulders he keeps two pistols in holsters, with ammunition on his belt. Those astue enough will notice a hilt sticking out from the left side of his back, concealed very well by the normal coat he wears. He has also gained a fluid way of walking, such as that he is almost stalking at most times.
------------------------------------
- People are stupid. They can be made to believe any lie because either they want to believe it's true or because they are afraid it's true.
- Life is the future, not the past.

Zack Weber Send private message
Back to topPage bottom

Lucian sort of half frowns, "I could more easily help you understand by demonstrating, Hillary." He ponders for a moment and then stands up. He drips blood into a circle twice the size needed for him and another to stand in. He incants a few words and then steps out of it. "Please come into the circle with me for a moment." He then steps back into it. For those around he seems as if he makes even less sound when in the circle than he does outside of it.

A beyond human good looking man with iridescent draconic eyes that seem to shift from gold through red and blue into silver depending on the lighting. He has unusually sharp teeth. His long and well cared for silken hair holds the same coloring of his eyes.

Most often well dressed in the highest craftsmanship of fine clothes and usually unarmed.
If one were to see him shirtless they might find vestigial scales not suited to defend anything of the same iridescent colors but starting in silver.
1.) A not quite human shaped bite mark that left behind marks with pronounced canines on his left Levator Scapulae.
2.) A glyph-like marking, as if made by almost human nails on his left side on the majority of his rib-cage as if resting on his hip.
3.) What might very well be a Bindrune on his right inner forearm. 4.) Above that mark their seems to be a Lønnrun in a thin, blood-colored line where it encircles his arm. 5.) Which is in turn below another Lønnrun of the standard skin scarring color. 6.) That is of course followed with one more above it Lønnrun.
7.) With another Bindrune on his left. 8.) Above which is another Lønnrun of a similar styling. 9.) Similarly followed by a Lønnrun. 10.) With another Lønnrun completing the set.

Back to topPage bottom

Hillary, holding up a shushing finger at Allie, crosses the distance between herself and Lucian. Trusting of him as always, she stepped into the circle, silver eyes sparing an emotion-laden glance to Jason.

Back to topPage bottom

Allie shakes her head, but stops talking and watches her approach Lucian.

Back to topPage bottom

Inside the circle it is obvious that talking occurs. Lucian speaks calmly with his hands and briefly brushes a stray hair off Hillary's shoulder. He then says something either in response to her or just as a statement and lets her go back about her business as he breaks the circle with his foot before cindering the blood with a snap.

Back to topPage bottom
When Hill smiles at him, Jason smiles back.  Despite his calm exterior, the Silver Fang's hair is still a cornucopia of colors. He keeps quiet, but keeps his eyes on Hillary now.

Jason Dawnbrandt Send private message
Back to topPage bottom

Hillary nods as she steps from the circle,  and then moves into the edge of the treeline, away from the challenge circle. She flips open a pocket knife. Allie and Jason can barely see her,  though Lucian is well able to make out her actions as she edges down her pants and leggings and lays the blade to her inner thigh in a practiced motion.

Back to topPage bottom

Allie glances sharply to Lucian before quickly moving over to Hil. She attempts to catch the kinfolk's eyes as she slowly moves to gently hold her wrist. She will not apply any strong force but will try to gently move the blade away from any flesh, or direct it towards her own if necessary. "Hil... Hil, I don't know what's going on, but you don't need to do this!!"

Back to topPage bottom

Not even pausing, though over PL, everyone can hear Jason mutter something about 'magic not always necessary', before his long legs carry him over to Hil.  His hair is a deep, green as he kneels in front of her.  "Hillary." He says gently, placing his hand on the one with the knife, "Would you be willing to talk to us instead of harming yourself?"

Back to topPage bottom

Allie backs off at Jason's approach. She stays nearby and continues glaring at Lucian. "Was this necessary?"

Back to topPage bottom

As Allie approaches, Hillary's eyes snap towards Lucian and widen, the knife stopping held against her skin, but before she's drawn so much as a drop of blood. She makes no move to resist Allie's hold on her, though as Jason approaches, she takes back her pocket knife and snaps it closed, pulling her clothing back up and assembling herself, and then lays a hand on Allie's arm, and the other on Jason's.

"I'm alright. It's alright. It was quite necessary, I promise. I understand now, by my own consent, in a way I would not have, other wise."

Back to topPage bottom

Allie meets her eyes, her face solemn, "Can this be settled between us? I understand nothing can be the same, but can we move forward from here?"

Back to topPage bottom

Jason nods, squeezing her hand, though his hair stays green.  "All is well then?" He asks, though the look he gives Hill says the exact opposite.

Back to topPage bottom

Hill nods. She walks over to Lucian and offers him a hug and a whispered, "thank you," before turning back to Allie. "We're good." Her glance takes in Allie and Jason both, and then focus down to just Allie. "Come grab a couple beers with me?"

Back to topPage bottom
Goto page 1, 2  Next

HideWas this topic useful?
Link this topic
URL
BBCode
HTML