Home    Forum    Search    FAQ    Register    Log in

Page 1 of 3
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

A Howl Of Summons. (tag Allie, Syd, CBC, RSH, Audrey)
Reply with quote   Download Post  
Post A Howl Of Summons. (tag Allie, Syd, CBC, RSH, Audrey) 

Bjorn howls for Allie and Syd with a hint of authority and anger in the tone.

When they arrive, assuming they do, RSH is beating the shit out of CBC until he submits.

Bjorn is standing there watching with a air of authority in the matter. Like a MoC or something. XD

Carries_the_Weight Send private message
Back to topPage bottom
Post Re: A Howl Of Summons. (tag Allie, Syd, CBC, RSH, Audrey) 

Allie arrives at the Challenge Ring, she stands straight and steady despite still actively bleeding from neck to knee. "You called for me."

Allie Send private message
Back to topPage bottom

Bjorn turns on Allie like a wolf to its prey. "I did. Where is the other one?" His tone is angry but controlled and his demeanor is clearly dominant.

Back to topPage bottom

Allie looks up for a moment, then turns her eyes downwards. "I do not know, I spoke with Jason, then Yiya-teh, then immediately came here..."

Back to topPage bottom

Bjorn nods and then point to a spot on the ground just outside the challenge circle. "Wait there. I don not want to say this more than once."

He turns back to the pit and the two who just finished their challenge. "Rising Sun Howl, as the now Warder I'd like you to stick around for this."

Back to topPage bottom

"I'll be here."

Back to topPage bottom

Syd comes to the circle, eyes red and wiping her face dirty from what seems like tears but there are none actively coming from her eyes. She is dressed in just her jeans and a thin tank top that is slowly soaking with her own blood. Her eyes down cast not looking at anyone directly both in submission and from it just being too hard to lift her head at that moment.

(4 Apperance Traits)
Spirit Magnet: Spirits find her, interesting.
Born Leader: Others respond to your inherent authority and tend to follow your orders or suggestions. Even if you do not hold a position of leadership, those around you treat you as if you did.

Picture Base Model

Sydney Sloane Send private message
Back to topPage bottom

Allie reaches into a bag and  pulls out a small jar. "It won't speed healing, but it'll help with the pain." She hands the jar to Syd, then focuses back on Bjorn.

Back to topPage bottom

Syd is quick to take the her with a nod of thanks, there is an urge to want to heal Allie for a moment that passes through her eyes. A soft hearted quiver of her lower lip happens for just a split second, before she looks down at her feet again wiping her eyes with the back of her free hand. "Thank you."

(4 Apperance Traits)
Born Leader: Others respond to your inherent authority and tend to follow your orders or suggestions. Even if you do not hold a position of leadership, those around you treat you as if you did.

Picture Base Model

Back to topPage bottom

Allie meets the look with a small smile before turning her attention back to Bjorn.

Back to topPage bottom

Both Audrey and Bhivadesh are there when folks arrive.

The Silver Fang watches the fight with a super sweet, super predatory smile, until other arrive. Once they arrive, suddenly that smile and all of her attention is just for them. Said smile just gets sweeter and sweeter and creepier and creepier. She makes no move to heal or comfort either Cliath.

She does, however, walk over to CBC, snag his flask with a raised eyebrow to RSH, pockets it, then pulls him to his feet, healing him ever so slightly in the process. "Come on, up you get."

Audrey Morningkill Send private message
Back to topPage bottom

Nym arrives in lupus between Allie and Syd's arrival, settling on the edge of the ring not too near anyone but generally closest to Bjorn. She radiates concern towards Allie but does not move closer to her in deference to Bjorn's apparent setting of Allie to the side in preparation for whatever is coming. She eyes the scene between CBC and RSH with curiosity, calm and unafraid. Once Syd arrives and Audrey turns toward the pair, however, Nym can see her expression clearly. The young Child of Gaia's hackles immediately raise and without thinking her posture drops ever so slightly into a defensive stance.

Contranym Send private message
Back to topPage bottom

Jason arrives shortly after Nym, also looking beaten, his hair is a very dark shade of yellow at the moment.  He stands next to Nym and calmly places a hand on her shoulder, pressing her slightly back from the group.

And I dance dance dance!

JuST Send private message
Back to topPage bottom

Allie sees Nym's stance and give a small, subtle shake of her head.

PS: It's ok Nym, this is necessary. I'll be alright.

Back to topPage bottom

Syd sees Allie's pack arrive, and the small Theurge through body language and how she holds herself seems to make herself smaller. Hair hanging in her face that she doesn't move from it, limp with sweat and blood in it.

(4 Apperance Traits)

Picture Base Model

Back to topPage bottom

Allie moves just enough to put herself ahead of Syd, then looking to Bjorn again, "I believe we are all here now."

Back to topPage bottom

Bjorn rounds on the group and ignoring Nym completely he steps towards Allie and Syd. He gives Allie a disappointed look before speaking. "Sit." He says this as he lowers himself to his knees which puts him about eye level with most here, save maybe Jason.

"First, I want to hear from Syd. Then I will hear from Allie. If you speak before I ask it you will regret it. Am I understood?"

Scene Connection 1) Lucian :: In Response to A Howl of Summons

Back to topPage bottom

Allie nods and sits, back straight and hands folded on her lap.

Back to topPage bottom

Syd stayed standing, waiting for the Elder to address her, not making a single bit of eye contact with anyone now as her hands balled into small fists at her side so hard her knuckles went white.

(4 Apperance Traits)

Picture Base Model

Back to topPage bottom

Bjorn stares at Syd expectantly his expression angry yet borderline hostile.

Back to topPage bottom

Her eyes flick up for a second when things have been quiet for too long.

"I am, not sure what you wish to hear from me Carries the Weight-rhya, so I do not know what at current to say. Do you want to hear a retelling of what happened?" Her tone was not disrespectful, but it did come out slightly choked. The last thing she clearly wanted to do was drive him to more anger.

(4 Apperance Traits)

Picture Base Model

Back to topPage bottom

Bjorn simply nods. "Yes. Start from the beginning. Try and remember every detail. The more information you give the less questions I have to ask."

Before she speaks though Bjorn holds up a hand. He looks to Audrey briefly and then back to Syd. "Take off your shirt. The fabric getting in the wound will make it hurt more. Then recount the events in question."

Scene Connection 2) Lucian: In Response to Re: A Howl of Summons

Back to topPage bottom

For a moment, Syd looked around counting the faces and there looks like just a second of protest on her face but she shoves it down. The thin tank top coming off, keeping it in front of her arms now crossed over her chest. The ground looking even more interesting at that very moment as she seems to just find a single spot to focus on as she speaks.

"It was Allie, Ash, myself and oh the new metis who's name I can't remember right now. Eve was there to but she was in and out. Ren had left as well to deal with somethings. Allie, he and I had all seen a vision. The city with a huge spider looming over it tattooed on its back was the words steel city. Then all white.  Anyways...after that this green light flared to life in my hand. Not anything bad I recognized it...it...came from a video game I know. Allie had been telling me about these portals that were still open from this...video game thing that was happening before I showed up."

She shifted slightly, a chill hitting her for a moment before she continued.

"Eve found out, they were all where local game stores happened to be as well. So we went. Because Allie is Beta Wyrmfoe I never questioned her running things. She has shown to be a good leader in the past and I had no reason at the time not to trust her. When we went to the Umbra there was a portal that looked like the rift from the video game I play. I knew how to close it, so I used my gnosis to do so. While the others watched my back. That's when the Cassowary showed up. It was huge. Allie said something about it being Jim's I think. I don't know what that is about. I was so focused on closing this portal so nothing could come out of it. The spiders around the place where moving so fast. Trying to build around the portal to protect it. The balance in the city is so fuckity right now its not good. When we got the portal close I miscalculated how much gnosis I still had left...I couldn't use any gift to get away or try to stop nightmare big bird. My brain was fried and Allie opened the bridge, I took the opening and ran. I didn't know it would follow me. I think it was my hair. Half way through I called on aid from my spirit friend Bertram...he helped me run faster. I didn't want to bring it to the Caren. I didn't think it would fall. I assumed its a bird and most of them fly. It wasn't a penguin..."

(4 Apperance Traits)

Picture Base Model

Back to topPage bottom

There's a moment when Bjorn looks to Audrey that she just stares dumbly at him, then sighs. As though a light has been turned off, the imminent violence in her manner is gone. The Silver Fang rummages in her own bag for a moment, then steps forward to the baby Glasswalker.

"Lets get this over with then... c'mon lift your arms... there's a love. Easy does it..."

Audrey systematically helps Syd out of her top, slips an apron over her head and ties it around her back. After a moment where skin touches skin, Audrey stops with a frown. She'll look back over her shoulder at Bjorn with the same frown, then move to look in the girl's eyes, one at a time. She gives a small huff of frustration, then places a cold, pale hand on Syd's cheek. At no point does she touch the wounds, give any sort of healing, or otherwise interfere with the girl speaking.

Chore done, she walks back out of the circle.

((Syd, have a gnosis and 2 willpowers!))

Audrey Morningkill Send private message
Back to topPage bottom

Bjorn sighs a bit of anger flaring. He glances at Allie and back to Syd. "So the game realm problem hasn't been settled yet. That is annoying."

When Syd make the joke about the penguin Bjorn snaps his jaws at her. No where near attacking her but clear display of anger. "A fucking Ostrich can't fly either. What the fuck is Jim doing with this creature anyway?" Clearly rhetorical questions.

He looks to Jason. "Get your packmate here now." A clear and angry order.

Then back to Syd giving her a look of "enough for now." Bjorn looks to Allie now. "So, my Beta, who was mission alpha and beta? What plan did you have before running off into the unknown? Why was I not notified? And why the fuck are you all using a moonbridge back to Sept without first communicating with the Sept?" He waits for responses.

Back to topPage bottom
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

HideWas this topic useful?
Link this topic
URL
BBCode
HTML