Home    Forum    Search    FAQ    Register    Log in

Page 3 of 3
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

A Howl Of Summons. (tag Allie, Syd, CBC, RSH, Audrey)
Reply with quote   Download Post  
Post Re: A Howl Of Summons. (tag Allie, Syd, CBC, RSH, Audrey) 

A blur of rust red comes barrelling toward Jason. Allie is oblivious to anyone else until she establishes Jason is OK. Even then she doesn't move from his side.

Allie Send private message
Back to topPage bottom

Bjorn watches the young Silver Fang battle with his own mind unaffected. He simply watches and let's the boy figure shit out. "That is suitable." When Allie rushes to her Alpha's side, Bjorn smirks and shifts back down to homid. His demeanor calm and turns to Audrey. "Do you find that suitable, Blood Price?"

Carries_the_Weight Send private message
Back to topPage bottom
At first, Jason does not notice Allie's arrival.  When Audrey does not respond, Jason looks over to see his Tribemate sitting there talking to a large Raven.  It was then that he noticed the Lupus Allie to which Jason says, "Return to See's Her Foes-Rhya, then meet up with Woodchipper and Nym." His voice still in the same monotone as he, stiffly, moves over to sit with Audrey.

Jason Dawnbrandt Send private message
Back to topPage bottom

Allie stays put for several moments, locking eyes with Jason before huffing, running the entire length of her side along his leg before leaving.

Allie Send private message
Back to topPage bottom

The entire discussion after the kids leave, Audrey seems engrossed in an intense discussion with a very large raven that has her way displeased.

Either Jason sitting down next to her, or the continous spectrum of mood hair catches her attention. She sort of doubletakes for a moment, then sighs, and says to the bird. "Very well. Make sure Syd and anyone else you feel necessary or that need witness this are near by." And the bird takes wing to the air.

That done, Audrey's face smooths out to something more gentle. She takes Jason by the hand and squeezes it, at first in time with his heartbeat, then slowing to hers. "Breathe, Jason. Remember the Mother, remember Firebird. Remember your name. Remember."

Audrey Morningkill Send private message
Back to topPage bottom

Jason's breathing slows down, and suddenly his hair is a mix of blonde and purple, before returning to normal.  Taking a deep breath, he grins, looking a little more like the Jason she had met when he was a cub.  "Sorry about that," he said, hair becoming a deep green, chuckling slightly "I must have let myself get away from me.  Do you have a moment, Audrey-Rhya?"

And I dance dance dance!

JuST Send private message
Back to topPage bottom

Audrey nods and lets go of his hand. "It happens. It gets easier. I happen to have two. What did you need?"

Back to topPage bottom

Jason nods, "That sucks, a lot.  I'm sorry." he said, genuinely sympathetic, "Anyway, so, my Beta and Sydney fucked up, and I am concerned about how Luna feels about what they did.  I wished to learn if this was the case, if you could assist me in speaking with her, and what can be done to appease her?"

And I dance dance dance!

Back to topPage bottom

Audrey shoots Bjorn a look, but then turns back to Jason.

"I can. But I'd be less worried about how angry she is, and more worried about how upset our Queen is. I would be willing to help with both however.... but not tonight. You have packmates to deal with... and so do I. "

The last is said with a look to Bjorn.

Back to topPage bottom

"I would like to learn of Iasis' state of things as well.  Tomorrow do you think we could do so?" he asks, starting to rise and offering her a hand up.

And I dance dance dance!

Back to topPage bottom

"I am due to meet with Eve tomorrow, but afterwards, yes."

Audrey takes the hand and stands. She seems like she might be topply for a second, but then rights herself. "Time to go deal with your packmates."

Back to topPage bottom
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

HideWas this topic useful?
Link this topic
URL
BBCode
HTML