Home    Forum    Search    FAQ    Register    Log in

Page 2 of 3
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

A Howl Of Summons. (tag Allie, Syd, CBC, RSH, Audrey)
Reply with quote   Download Post  
Post Re: A Howl Of Summons. (tag Allie, Syd, CBC, RSH, Audrey) 

Allie stands and makes the motion of brushing dirt off her dress, "Would you like my perspective of what happened first or would you just like me to answer your questions?"

Allie Send private message
Back to topPage bottom

Bjorn raises and eyebrow at Allie. "First of all, who told you to stand. Second, answer what I asked." His response is quick and without mercy.

Carries_the_Weight Send private message
Back to topPage bottom

"To begin, the cassowary CAN fly, and it came from Pangea. Lucian sent a few Sept members there for a personal mission. Both Jim and Autumn returned with cassowaries that had been cleansed of Wyrm taint. This was almost two years ago." She shifts under his anger but keeps her eyes fixed on his shoulder. "I fully admit I made a mistake by not scouting the area first. I found the existence of more portals distressing because I was also under the impression that the matter was being handled. You weren't informed because after I briefed you, you gave me territory over the local portals and told me to take care of them." She takes a deep breath, "And perhaps the Cliath of this Sept should be instructed on proper protocols of when and where a moonbridge is acceptable."

Scene Connection 4) Bjorn :: During Re: A Howl of Summons

Back to topPage bottom

Bjorn growls through gritted teeth. "I don't give a fuck where it came from! It is here and out there somewhere. Sept resources are my territory so when you use them I need to at least be kept in the loop. I gave you a long leash and it would seem that was a mistake with misplaced trust in your judgement."

He stands up and turns on Syd. "Wood Chipper, anrae, you will be stripped of wisdom for your inability to think before you act. Go now before I decide your beating from Yiya-teh, yuff, was not sufficient."

Then back to Allie. "Dances the Line, you will also be stripped a wisdom for poor planning. You will also be stripped a honor for violating my territory as Wyrmfoe. You are only permitted to act without my say so as Beta when I am not available to speak with. (Which since I am online player, will be most of the time. XD) Your actions as the leader of this mission leave a lot to be desired from a young garou. You will not lead any mission for 3 full lunar cycles."

He turns to everyone present. "ANYONE WHO COUNTERS THIS WILL MEET ME IN THIS CIRLCE. AS I WILL SEE SUCH AS DIRECT CHALLENGE." He says loud enough for even those not present at this time can hear. "Now go."

He turns to Jason. "You do something wrong too?" Gesturing to his wounds.

Back to topPage bottom

((Edited outburst to make more sense with updated Honor loss))

Allie crosses her arms and glares back at Bjorn, "You want me to better? Actually teach me. I've grown up on a sept with functionally no ahrouns, told I was Beta Wyrmfoe because I was basically doing the job anyway and sent on my way. You are Alpha Wyrmfoe over me, then do more than scowl at me when I fuck up, teach me how to do it right!!"

Scene Connection 4) Bjorn :: During Re: A Howl of Summons

Back to topPage bottom

Bjorn roars and snap shifts to crinos. His ginormous hand brutally grabs the young cliath's face as she nimbly tries to avoid it. She nearly does but the hand just lands its mark and shoves the girl so hard into the ground her feet fly above her head.

"You are too far beneath me to challenge. Though, I respect you brazen attitude and quest for knowledge. So I will tell you this. As wyrmfoe I can take a task away from someone when I fill they are not capable of getting the job done. Considering I did not take the territory from you that isn't the isssue. I simply said you WILL NOT lead a mission for three lunar cycles. You can still go on the mission but you will choose the Alpha from someone not you." Bjorn releases her face and stands over her looking down. "For future reference, when you are being punished is not the best time to ask for lessons. You know where my cabin is and I have made it fairly obvious I am approachable."

Bjorn turns to the other to see who is feeling froggy.

Back to topPage bottom

Allie stays on the ground, visibly vibrating with anger. She clearly has more to say but stays quiet for now.

Back to topPage bottom

((So while we are in the pause, I need to amend something so that everything makes more sense. I am an online player and don't expect you local players to have to wait on my response to do stuff at game. The loss of honor for Allie is not going to be for not checking with me. It will instead be for not checking with the Gatekeeper. Does that seem more fair?))

Back to topPage bottom

((Perfectly fine by me))

Back to topPage bottom

[Froggy.  Sorry, had to.]

Pure Breed x2

Alpha of the Sept of Slaked Thirsts
Master of Challenges
Beta Den Parent

------------------------------------
Physical Description:
A medium sized man Zack dresses in a simple business casual manner, dress shirt, a light overcoat and slacks with servicable boots. Under his shoulders he keeps two pistols in holsters, with ammunition on his belt. Those astue enough will notice a hilt sticking out from the left side of his back, concealed very well by the normal coat he wears. He has also gained a fluid way of walking, such as that he is almost stalking at most times.
------------------------------------
- People are stupid. They can be made to believe any lie because either they want to believe it's true or because they are afraid it's true.
- Life is the future, not the past.

Zack Weber Send private message
Back to topPage bottom

At first, it looks like Jason was going to be the next one to jump.  Keeping his eyes locked on Bjorn's, he takes several very large strides forward, hair gleaming silver in the light.  He stops when he gets to Allie, and wothout breaking his own gaze with the Elder, kneels down to grab his packmate by her shoulder...only to throw her away from the Elder and somewhere near Nym.  "Contranym, please take Dances the Lone and, if she is willing and Carries the Weight-Rhya is done with her, Wood-Chipper-Yuff away.  I would like to speak with three of you when I am finished here." His voice comes off as hard, almost biting.  Turning his head slightly, though not breaking his gaze from the Elder's, he motions towards Sydney, "Wood-Chipper-Yuff, if you would be so kind as to go with my packmates as it seems like Carries the Weight-Rhya is finished woth you two.  I would like to speak with you further about these events, and others.  If you would be kind enough to join us." He requests, voice softer...if you called a rock covered in velvet soft...

After receiving their responses, Jason gives his full attention back to Bjorn.  To anyone watching, Carries the Weight may have been the Eldest in station at that time, but he wasn't the only one in charge.  "We need to talk." Jason says, just short of a growl.

Jason Dawnbrandt Send private message
Back to topPage bottom

Syd seems confused at best by Jason of all people wanting to speak with her but at the same time she doesn't question it. She easily goes when led away, only the smallest of emotions that isnt pure self loathing in her eyes but its it's hard to tell what it is.

(4 Apperance Traits)
Spirit Magnet: Spirits find her, interesting.
Born Leader: Others respond to your inherent authority and tend to follow your orders or suggestions. Even if you do not hold a position of leadership, those around you treat you as if you did.

Picture Base Model

Sydney Sloane Send private message
Back to topPage bottom

Nym will have not moved from her spot, antagonizing nothing but also not relaxing until Audrey stops smiling. When Allie is tossed towards her she will rush over to snuffle at her face and hands carefully. Looking to Syd, she huffs pointedly with a "come on" jerk of her head, her expression gentle. When Syd joins them she will assist Allie to her feet if allowed, and then station herself at the pair's backs to let them set the pace of this march.

Contranym Send private message
Back to topPage bottom

Allie lifts herself from the ground and heads off with Sydney and Nym. She gives Nym a comforting shoulder bump and leads the group to the shoreline.

Back to topPage bottom

Bjorn looks to Jason and passively watches the others leave without care. Bjorn tilts his head like a wolf as he stares at Jason. "And what do we have to discuss?" He says still in crinos looking down to the slightly shorter garou.

Back to topPage bottom

Jim comes to the circle as soon has he is cleared by the warders, coming from the direction of the Docks, "Carries the Weight-rhya, Jason tells me that you wish to speak with me. How may I serve the nation and the sept today?"

Jim Two Feathers "Keeping Score" Adren Uktena Theurge, Member of the Cayuga Nation's Bear Clan. Known to have been Satired for the wholesale slaughter of 842 humans who were unlucky enough to be close to his targets, and killing 158 Hunters before they could fight back.

A tall native american man with close cropped hair. When he is shirtless, a massive bear paw is tattooed on his back. When wearing a shirt, there is no tattoo.

Keeping Score Send private message
Back to topPage bottom

Bjorn holds a hand to Jason signaling for him to wait. He turns to Jim and nods a greeting.

"Yes, Keeping Score, anrae, I am told the cassowary belongs to you."

Back to topPage bottom

"Respectfully sir, a spirit belongs to no one," Jim replies carefully. "I was on the first mission that encountered the spirit. After it was defeated I bound it and later performed certain rituals of my tribe to cleanse it of the wyrm's corruption. The undertaking nearly killed me, the wyrm does not release its minions casually. After confirming that it was no longer corrupted, I introduced it to Uktena and set it to carrying out the task Gaia originally intended it to do before the wyrm twisted it. We've had occasional interactions since but he is not one of my regular spiritual allies."

((Relent to any Truth of Gaia, not lying to an Elder Philo who is already pissed at some of my pack. That would be dumb.))

Jim Two Feathers "Keeping Score" Adren Uktena Theurge, Member of the Cayuga Nation's Bear Clan. Known to have been Satired for the wholesale slaughter of 842 humans who were unlucky enough to be close to his targets, and killing 158 Hunters before they could fight back.

A tall native american man with close cropped hair. When he is shirtless, a massive bear paw is tattooed on his back. When wearing a shirt, there is no tattoo.

Back to topPage bottom

Bjorn nods accepting the correction from the theurge. "However, you are familiar with this spirit. I am tasking you with finding it once again and ensure it is somewhere safe for itself and others around it. Go do this as soon as you are prepared for such a task." With that Bjorn nods dismissively and turns back to Jason, urging him to continue."

Back to topPage bottom

Jim accepts the dismissal and steps outside the circle but stays nearby in case he is needed again.

[[OOC, shoot me a message if you need me. I'm not always quick to respond to forum posts.]]

Back to topPage bottom
Jason nods and waits calmly for Jim and Bjorn to finish things.  Well, as calmly as he can with silver hair.  Once the two finish talking, Jason nods, going straight to the point.  "That punishment to Allie was rather harsher than it needed to be.  I can only see one thing that would cause you to be even slightly unfair.  How angry and what does my pack and Sydney need to do to make things right with The Silver Lady?" He asks simply.

Back to topPage bottom

Bjorn smirks and seems to be pleased with Jason. "That, is a question you should ask Luna."

Then he laughs as he mulls over the words again. "Do you believe I was unfair?"

Back to topPage bottom
"The Honor loss seems a little harsher than necessary.  Unwise, truly, but their lack of Honor or Glory in this case seemed to be even.  Honestly it seems tossed in due to distress with your totem..." he shakes his head, hair gaining a hint of red to it, "Oh, sure, I'll just take a casual strole through the Aetherial Realm and stop by for cookies and tea.  Or, better yet, I will just summon her with my badass capabilities with Rituals." Jason says sarcastically, before becoming serious "Would you and your pack be willing to lead Danu's Light and Sydney there so that I may intermediary with your totem?"

Back to topPage bottom

Bjorn steps forward, placing his face so close to Jason's he could feel Bjorn's breathe. He turns his head slightly to the left to look at him with the one good eye. "You are not a philodox. Nor a ragabash. It is not your place to judge or question my judgement. You dare insult my honor by claiming I judged based on emotion. I think you will note that neither cliath was punished for anything involving the moonbridge. Wood Chipper, lost wisdom for not managing her gnostic energy wisely. She is lucky she did not cause permanent damage. Dances the Line, your beta and mine, lost wisdom for going into a situation blind and with insufficient numbers. She lost honor for violating the territory of the Gatekeeper. Had that hostile creature been actually brought to this Sept they both would have been facing a possible caern violation. Which, let me think," he scratches his chin mockingly thoughtful. "That's right, Shapes the Path, Elder Philodox, deemed all caern violation to be penalty of death." Bjorn waves his hand dismissively but says nothing to counter his last words.

"As for going to see Luna and ask what you can do for forgiveness. No, I will not take a pack of cliath and a couple unproven adren to the Aetherial Realm." He point over to Audrey. "You see that lovely young garou over there? She is my pack's theurge. She is an athro of the Nation. Quite an impressive wielder of magics and spiritual," he waves his hands around, "stuff. She could perhaps be persuaded to assist you in communicating to Luna. You should ask. I highly recommend you lose the shitty tone of voice though. She isn't as nice and gentle as me." The last sentence comes out through clenched teeth and is accompanied by a deep growl.

Back to topPage bottom

When Bjorn gets close, Jason niether flinches nor turns away.  He stands there facing the Elder, whether foolishly or courageously was out for debate.  As the Elder spoke, for a brief moment, Jason's hair became a vibeant red.  Then, that moment passed, and his hair suddenly smbecame a very dark purple.  His eyes widened slightly as panic began to set in.  Nostrils began to flare as he took rapid, deep breaths.  His hair instantly flashed to a dark gray, followed by a dark green, before returning to purple; rotating between the three colors in rapid succession.  He stood there, silent, almost frozen as the Elder spoke.  Inside of Jason's head, there was a battle for some facade of sanity.  Finally, a few moments after Bjorn finished growling at Jason, he managed to get a grip on himself, baring his throat and no longer keeping gaze with him.  "My apologies, Carries the Weight-Rhya, I did not mean any insult." he said, devoid of any feeling in his tone as he worked hard to keep everything inside, "With your permission, I will discuss these things with your pack Theurge and come to a conclusion that will work for everyone."

And I dance dance dance!

JuST Send private message
Back to topPage bottom
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

HideWas this topic useful?
Link this topic
URL
BBCode
HTML