Home    Forum    Search    FAQ    Register    Log in

Page 1 of 2
Goto page 1, 2  Next

A Matter Of Corruption [Tag: Bjorn, Allie, Zack]
Reply with quote   Download Post  
Post A Matter Of Corruption [Tag: Bjorn, Allie, Zack] 

Zack and Allie arrive at the docks to be cleansed and then head towards the cabins to meet Bjorn.

Pure Breed x2

Alpha of the Sept of Slaked Thirsts
Master of Challenges
Beta Den Parent

------------------------------------
Physical Description:
A medium sized man Zack dresses in a simple business casual manner, dress shirt, a light overcoat and slacks with servicable boots. Under his shoulders he keeps two pistols in holsters, with ammunition on his belt. Those astue enough will notice a hilt sticking out from the left side of his back, concealed very well by the normal coat he wears. He has also gained a fluid way of walking, such as that he is almost stalking at most times.
- People are stupid. They can be made to believe any lie because either they want to believe it's true or because they are afraid it's true.
- Life is the future, not the past.

Zack Weber Send private message
Back to topPage bottom
Post Re: A Matter Of Corruption [Tag: Bjorn, Allie, Zack] 

Bjorn is there waiting. His expression stoic and hard to ready.

Carries_the_Weight Send private message
Back to topPage bottom

Zack and Allie walk up [Assuming someone cleanses them both], and Zack starts after they enter a cabin.

"I'll let Allie fill you in on her side of this, while I go speak with Jason, if you're agreeable to that, Bjorn.  This is definitely a matter for the eldest Philodox on sept, but a situation I would care to learn from if you don't mind."

Pure Breed x2

Master of Challenges
Beta Den Parent

Physical Description:
A medium sized man Zack dresses in a simple business casual manner, dress shirt, a light overcoat and slacks with servicable boots. Under his shoulders he keeps two pistols in holsters, with ammunition on his belt. Those astue enough will notice a hilt sticking out from the left side of his back, concealed very well by the normal coat he wears. He has also gained a fluid way of walking, such as that he is almost stalking at most times.
- People are stupid. They can be made to believe any lie because either they want to believe it's true or because they are afraid it's true.

Back to topPage bottom

Allie enters, significantly more quiet and subdued than Bjorn has ever seen.

((Will post her story when I'm home from work))

Allie Send private message
Back to topPage bottom

Bjorn walks into the cabin and waits with Allie. "He stares at her quietly waiting. He is calm and patient.

Back to topPage bottom

Allie looks to Bjorn briefly then stares at the floor as she starts speaking. "I misused my strengths to try to harm another Garou. I attempted to use use coercion, force and my Gaia granted abilities to try to convince my pack mate and best friend to break the First Tenant of the Litany. After the gathering on Sunday, I invited Jason to my townhouse. Once he arrived I attempted to seduce him. When that failed, I tried to misuse my position as his Alpha. He escaped into the Umbra and then overpowered me. He then brought me to Jim, sensing something was clearly wrong with me and my behavior. I tricked Jim into thinking it was a misunderstanding and convinced Jason to return to my townhouse. While there I lured him into a false complacency and let him leave thinking the matter was settled. I waited until he slept and used my gifts as a Galliard to invade his dreams. I used my knowledge of his hopes and dreams to continue to draw him to me." She takes a deep breath and looks up again, "In short I tried to violate my friend physically and mentally."

Back to topPage bottom

Bjorn holds his hand out towards a chair and nods. His hand is low enough to be seen even though Allie is looking down. "Tell me, Dances the Line, anrae, were you under your own power? Were you provoked?" Bjorn's tone is calm and very dominant.

Back to topPage bottom

"When I spoke to my pack about what happened, to see if they still accepted me as Alpha or even a member of the pack, two others mentioned fighting off banes of corruption. They tried to convince Jim to take over the pack and use me as I would have used Jason. They tried to convince Ren to put aside his wife."

Back to topPage bottom

Bjorn gives a simple sigh of relief. "Allessa, you were affected by a bane. Do you still harbor such feelings for Jason?"

Back to topPage bottom

Allie shakes her head, "I'll always love him, he is my best friend and a brother to me. There have been feelings between us in the past, but we have discussed it and we know where we both stand. His mate is a good woman and I would not willingly fuck up what he has. In fact earlier today, I made sure I couldn't even if this happens again."

Back to topPage bottom

A short time later Zack knocks and then enters without waiting for a response, the smell of cooked steak and potatoes wafting in [Again after a cleasing at the docks].

Jason on his heels.

Pure Breed x2

Master of Challenges
Beta Den Parent

Physical Description:

Back to topPage bottom

Jason walks in and first offers a plate of new york strip steaks and potatos to Bjorn (rare) and another plate is set next to Allie, but Jason clearly does not look at her.  He turns and looks at Bjorn.  "I am assuming we are not having any casual conversation before discussing the elephant in the room?" His hair color is a platinum blonde at the moment.

Jason Dawnbrandt Send private message
Back to topPage bottom

Allie looks up when Zack enters. As soon as she sees Jason she tenses then freezes, Jason will see her old "ready to bolt" stance from their cubhood.

Back to topPage bottom

Bjorn places the steak down dismissively. Then walks between Allie and the door. "Sit." He says to both pointing at chairs.

"Have you two fucked?" He says bluntly and with a serious expression. Bjorn is taking a dominant posture to all in the room. If Zack tries to talk Bjorn simply raises his hand to silence him.

Back to topPage bottom

Jason raises an eyebrow, hair getting more silver, "No." he says, looking like Bjorn just said water was wet.

Back to topPage bottom

Lucian walks up, eating an apple. While like normal he does clearly have spare food and drink on him he currently keeps to himself and off to a side. His body language and silence suggestive of being present simply to observe for the time being.

A beyond human good looking man with iridescent draconic eyes that seem to shift from gold through red and blue into silver depending on the lighting. He has unusually sharp teeth. His long and well cared for silken hair holds the same coloring of his eyes.

Remarkably graceful and well balanced, clearly supernaturally so.
Most often well dressed in the highest craftsmanship of fine clothes and usually unarmed.
If one were to see him shirtless they might find vestigial scales not suited to defend anything of the same iridescent colors but starting in silver.
His only obvious "scars" are twelve light though distinct markings:
1.) A not quite human shaped bite mark that left behind marks with pronounced canines on his left Levator Scapulae.
2.) A glyph-like marking, as if made by almost human nails on his left side on the majority of his rib-cage as if resting on his hip.
3.) What might very well be a Bindrune on his right inner forearm. 4.) Above that mark their seems to be a Lønnrun in a thin, blood-colored line where it encircles his arm. 5.) Which is in turn below another Lønnrun of the standard skin scarring color. 6.) That is of course followed with one more above it Lønnrun.
7.) With another Bindrune on his left. 8.) Above which is another Lønnrun of a similar styling. 9.) Similarly followed by a Lønnrun. 10.) With another Lønnrun completing the set.

11.) A Valknut on the front of his left thigh.
12.) A vine pattern on the back of his right thigh.

There is a something about him that has a raw primal appeal to women.
((Appearance 5, +Animal Magnetism, +Sexy, +Seductive, -Surreal Quality))

Lucian Send private message
Back to topPage bottom

Allie shakes her head, "No. I've also taken steps to ensure I cannot fuck any Garou without my body failing me. This will never happen again." She makes a few quick glances at Jason looking away again before he can meet her eye. "If needed I will also have a Theurge block my access to the Gift I abused."

Back to topPage bottom

Zack remains the silent observer once everyone is together; obviously aware that this is Bjorn's territory as Eldest Philodox on Sept.

Pure Breed x2

Master of Challenges
Beta Den Parent

Physical Description:

Back to topPage bottom
Jason gets a clear look of confusion as his hair turns green. His eyes shift as he begins playing the entire scenario out in his head. For the first time, he looks over at Allie. "Gift?" He asked, hair slowly turning silver.

Back to topPage bottom

Allie's eyes widen as the realization hits her. She slumps and her voice is a whisper, "That night... After you left... the dream." She looks anywhere but at Jason. "I made the dream."

Back to topPage bottom
Jason's eyes flash dangerously, and for a moment, he was clearly considering violence. Finally, he turns away, hands clenching and unclenching.  "I assume you have more questions for me, Carries the Weight - Rhya?" He asks, angrily.  That anger, though, was clearly directed at someone else.

Back to topPage bottom

Once both has answered and Allie mentions the dream to Jason Bjorn growls to maintain their attention.

"Answer only the questions I ask. In the shortest possible answer. Do either of you intend on having sex with eachother?"

Taking note of Jason's anger Bjorn leans forward. The large Fenrir places his face right in front of Jason's. "Calm down." The words come out in a snarl more than anything. Clearly conveying, ass whooping wiil follow if necessary.

Then Bjorn looks to Allie. "Look at me." Assuming she does. "You, Dances the Line, are not in trouble." He turns to Jason. "You, Force of Loyalty, are not in trouble. Neither of you actually broke the first tenet of the Litany. Wanting to commit a crime and actually doing it are completely different. Do I believe you two should give each other a break. Maybe. I think it would be better if you both beat the snot of each other in the challenge circle."

Back to topPage bottom

Allie meets Bjorn's gaze and there is a flash of anger, then confusion as he growls at Jason. She squeezes her eyes closed and takes a deep breath. "No. No intention."

Back to topPage bottom
"That will be happening." Jason said about the challenge circle, with the same assurance that the sun would rise the next morning.  To the Elder's question, though, he answers, "No, I do not intend to."

Back to topPage bottom

Allie finally looks to Jason and nods, "Just let me know when."

Back to topPage bottom
Goto page 1, 2  Next

HideWas this topic useful?
Link this topic
URL
BBCode