Home    Forum    Search    FAQ    Register    Log in

Page 1 of 1

Long Time Coming (Zack)
Reply with quote   Download Post  
Post Long Time Coming (Zack) 

Syd moved around the island with purpose, looking for the Alpha. It has been more than the time he had said but life had been strange for her the last few months.

(4 Apperance Traits)
Spirit Magnet: Spirits find her, interesting.
Born Leader: Others respond to your inherent authority and tend to follow your orders or suggestions. Even if you do not hold a position of leadership, those around you treat you as if you did.

Picture Base Model

Sydney Sloane Send private message
Back to topPage bottom
Post Re: Long Time Coming (Zack) 

Zack is found at the training grounds, apparently just getting there for a work out.

Pure Breed x2

Alpha of the Sept of Slaked Thirsts
Master of Challenges
Beta Den Parent

------------------------------------
Physical Description:
A medium sized man Zack dresses in a simple business casual manner, dress shirt, a light overcoat and slacks with servicable boots. Under his shoulders he keeps two pistols in holsters, with ammunition on his belt. Those astue enough will notice a hilt sticking out from the left side of his back, concealed very well by the normal coat he wears. He has also gained a fluid way of walking, such as that he is almost stalking at most times.
- People are stupid. They can be made to believe any lie because either they want to believe it's true or because they are afraid it's true.
- Life is the future, not the past.

Zack Weber Send private message
Back to topPage bottom

"Sacrificed for The Truth-rhya, I don't mean to interrupt your training but I wanted to discuss joining the Sept once again as we had spoken of it before." Syd says as she gets closer, though sets down her bag. She sounds and looks a touch more serious than normal, but still bright around the edges.

Back to topPage bottom

Zack nods, "I was wondering when you would approach regarding the matter.  Tell me of the tasks and how you completed them."

Pure Breed x2

Master of Challenges
Beta Den Parent

Physical Description:
A medium sized man Zack dresses in a simple business casual manner, dress shirt, a light overcoat and slacks with servicable boots. Under his shoulders he keeps two pistols in holsters, with ammunition on his belt. Those astue enough will notice a hilt sticking out from the left side of his back, concealed very well by the normal coat he wears. He has also gained a fluid way of walking, such as that he is almost stalking at most times.
- People are stupid. They can be made to believe any lie because either they want to believe it's true or because they are afraid it's true.

Back to topPage bottom

"Well, I aided in the healing tent during the battle with the Nexus Crawler that was the first thing. Then there was a mission dealing with vampires who were attacking local patrons and kidnapping them. They ended up doing experiments upon them. Working not only with my pack but, Allie's pack as well. I ended up removing some of the notes from the doctor who was doing the deeds by giving the knowledge to our pack totem to destroy." She answered, running a hand through her hair it had started to take up some of the natural color at the roots.

"I have also been attending training as well when I am able to."

(4 Apperance Traits)
Born Leader: Others respond to your inherent authority and tend to follow your orders or suggestions. Even if you do not hold a position of leadership, those around you treat you as if you did.

Picture Base Model

Back to topPage bottom

"What have you learned during the few months here?"

Pure Breed x2

Master of Challenges
Beta Den Parent

Physical Description:

Back to topPage bottom

"I have learned much about the people, rather than things. Gotten to know most of my fellow Theurges in one way or another, a task I am still working on finishing for Yiya-teh. But not just that, but in being able to help the Sept I have gotten to see how packs can actually work together rather then..." She paused for a moment and chewed on her nail as she searched for the word, chipping at her nail polish with her teeth.

"It is more, we work together than...not. Which was not something I often saw in other Septs that I have either lived at or visited since leaving the Sept I grew up in."

(4 Apperance Traits)

Picture Base Model

Back to topPage bottom

"And you still find this place to your liking," Zack asks.  "Anything you would see done differently?"

Pure Breed x2

Master of Challenges
Beta Den Parent

Physical Description:

Back to topPage bottom

"Very much to my liking. As for things done differently, not at this time. I am sure perhaps down the line I might find something and I would not keep quiet if it was...horridly wrong." She said with a soft shrug of her shoulders, she didn't seem like there was anything super pressing that made her worried about he Sept in general.

(4 Apperance Traits)

Picture Base Model

Back to topPage bottom

Zack nods, "Alrighty then, let's head to the Wellhouse and have you talk with Iasis."

He leads them to the Wellhouse and knocks on the door, waiting for an answer.

Pure Breed x2

Master of Challenges
Beta Den Parent

Physical Description:

Back to topPage bottom

Syd followed him after picking up her bag with a smile on her face.

(4 Apperance Traits)

Picture Base Model

Back to topPage bottom

[Poke the AJ]

Pure Breed x2

Master of Challenges
Beta Den Parent

Physical Description:

Back to topPage bottom

The door opens, and steam billows out from the wheelhouse, though it is silent except the sounds of splashing and women giggling.

And I dance dance dance!

JuST Send private message
Back to topPage bottom

"That's our cue," Zack says, smiling and shaking his head.

Stepping inside he bows to the ladies present.

"My Ladies," he says, "I have another that would become part of yours, were you to see her fit to join," he says as Syd moves forward.

Pure Breed x2

Master of Challenges
Beta Den Parent

Physical Description:

Back to topPage bottom

Syd stepped inside, slightly wide eyed in curiosity before she steps forward and gives a fairly graceful bow to the spirits.

(4 Apperance Traits)

Picture Base Model

Back to topPage bottom

"Oh?" Comes a regal woman's response as the giggling stops, and the steam fades to reveal Iasis standing with her sisters, "I take it she meets with your approval, Crown Jewel?"

And I dance dance dance!

Back to topPage bottom

"She does.  She has been quite the little helper; and has grown more in the few months she has been here than the year previously.  Has grown to trust, and learn of our ways.  She would be a good and useful addition," Zack says.

Pure Breed x2

Master of Challenges
Beta Den Parent

Physical Description:

Back to topPage bottom

(Lil bump)

Back to topPage bottom

"Leave us, Crown Jewel.  I would like to speak with her alone."

And I dance dance dance!

Back to topPage bottom

Zack smiles, bows, and leaves.

Pure Breed x2

Master of Challenges
Beta Den Parent

Physical Description:

Back to topPage bottom

HideWas this topic useful?
Link this topic
URL
BBCode
HTML