Home    Forum    Search    FAQ    Register    Log in

Page 2 of 2
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Checking Out The Caern
Reply with quote   Download Post  
Post Re: Checking Out The Caern 

"What does she care about, specifically? What does she consider of her concern, what does she want to achieve, what does she want from her followers?" Nym peppers out the questions in a light bantering tone.

Contranym Send private message
Back to topPage bottom

"Let me return the questions with questions:  What do you believe that a spirit would make her business?  What do you know of the greek gods?"

Pure Breed x2

Alpha of the Sept of Slaked Thirsts
Master of Challenges
Beta Den Parent

------------------------------------
Physical Description:
A medium sized man Zack dresses in a simple business casual manner, dress shirt, a light overcoat and slacks with servicable boots. Under his shoulders he keeps two pistols in holsters, with ammunition on his belt. Those astue enough will notice a hilt sticking out from the left side of his back, concealed very well by the normal coat he wears. He has also gained a fluid way of walking, such as that he is almost stalking at most times.
- People are stupid. They can be made to believe any lie because either they want to believe it's true or because they are afraid it's true.
- Life is the future, not the past.

Zack Weber Send private message
Back to topPage bottom

"Spirits can be as busy as they like, and if we're talking greek gods there's certain ones who liked to be as busy as possible with whomever they choose, eh?" Nym smirked. "But in seriousness, when it comes to greek mythology I know the basics. Titans then Olympians then various gods and monsters and heroes for offspring. Incredibly moody lot. Plus satyrs and nymphs and the like. But they were all associated with particular things that were their particular business. So if Iasis is the same then her concerns would have a somewhat narrower scope. I know she can appear as a water dragon and this is a healing sept, so those things are her business at the least. Beyond that, or what she might require from followers in terms of specific and regular actions I don't know as I haven't heard of her before now. My general knowledge of the greek pantheon is not filling in the blanks for me."

Contranym Send private message
Back to topPage bottom

Zack nods, "Iasis is a Nymph, and while they enjoy many things, their main want is the healing nature.  She can be fierce in her loyalty and ability to perform a task, or take up arms if needed.   But her main goals always appear to center around making sure things are clean and doing well."

Pure Breed x2

Master of Challenges
Beta Den Parent

Physical Description:
A medium sized man Zack dresses in a simple business casual manner, dress shirt, a light overcoat and slacks with servicable boots. Under his shoulders he keeps two pistols in holsters, with ammunition on his belt. Those astue enough will notice a hilt sticking out from the left side of his back, concealed very well by the normal coat he wears. He has also gained a fluid way of walking, such as that he is almost stalking at most times.
- People are stupid. They can be made to believe any lie because either they want to believe it's true or because they are afraid it's true.

Back to topPage bottom

Ash tilts his head. "Did you say she could turn into a dragon? That's fucking sweet!"

Ash Send private message
Back to topPage bottom

Zack nods, "She is often in that form, yes.  She is quite majestic."

Pure Breed x2

Master of Challenges
Beta Den Parent

Physical Description:

Back to topPage bottom

Ash smirks. "At some point I'll have to meet her. I like pretty totems."

Ash Send private message
Back to topPage bottom

"If you decide to stick around and entertain sept membership, you will."

Pure Breed x2

Master of Challenges
Beta Den Parent

Physical Description:

Back to topPage bottom

"I'm seriously considering staying. It really depends how much Brennus and I hate each other."

Ash Send private message
Back to topPage bottom

"Sounds reasonable," he says.

Looking to the others, "Any more questions?"

Pure Breed x2

Master of Challenges
Beta Den Parent

Physical Description:

Back to topPage bottom

"Nope. You answered all of mine. Thanks."

Ash Send private message
Back to topPage bottom
Goto page Previous  1, 2

HideWas this topic useful?
Link this topic
URL