Home    Forum    Search    FAQ    Register    Log in

Page 1 of 1

Joining The Sept? (Tag Zack)
Reply with quote   Download Post  
Post Joining The Sept? (Tag Zack) 

Nym will sniff out Zack somewhere on the Sept.

Contranym Send private message
Back to topPage bottom
Post Re: Joining The Sept? (Tag Zack) 

Zack is just leaving the training circle when she spots him.

Pure Breed x2

Alpha of the Sept of Slaked Thirsts
Master of Challenges
Beta Den Parent

------------------------------------
Physical Description:
A medium sized man Zack dresses in a simple business casual manner, dress shirt, a light overcoat and slacks with servicable boots. Under his shoulders he keeps two pistols in holsters, with ammunition on his belt. Those astue enough will notice a hilt sticking out from the left side of his back, concealed very well by the normal coat he wears. He has also gained a fluid way of walking, such as that he is almost stalking at most times.
- People are stupid. They can be made to believe any lie because either they want to believe it's true or because they are afraid it's true.
- Life is the future, not the past.

Zack Weber Send private message
Back to topPage bottom

Nym shifts to homid and skips up to the Sept Alpha. "Hey! So um, I joined Danu's Light. I mean, I think there's a thing I'll be doing at the next Moot to wrap it up in a bow, but I'm in. And I didn't know but apparently joining the Sept is a separate thing? So like, that's a thing I should be doing right?"

Back to topPage bottom

Zack nods, "I would say so.  Although we have more Packs that have members throughout the Nation, so not being a Sept member won't preclude being a member in Danu's Light.  Would you like to stake your claim to being accepted here," he asks, conversationally, but seriously.

Pure Breed x2

Master of Challenges
Beta Den Parent

Physical Description:
A medium sized man Zack dresses in a simple business casual manner, dress shirt, a light overcoat and slacks with servicable boots. Under his shoulders he keeps two pistols in holsters, with ammunition on his belt. Those astue enough will notice a hilt sticking out from the left side of his back, concealed very well by the normal coat he wears. He has also gained a fluid way of walking, such as that he is almost stalking at most times.
- People are stupid. They can be made to believe any lie because either they want to believe it's true or because they are afraid it's true.

Back to topPage bottom

Nym will mirror Zack's seriousness, "Yes I would; I feel like it's important to show my dedication to what has become a home for me. How do I do that?"

Back to topPage bottom

Zack nods, "Over the next moon, or longer if you feel it is warranted, do what you can to help the other members, help the sept, help the city and perform your auspicial duties to the best of your ability.  Learn, and when you are confident you have done enough after that first moon, then return to me and we will discuss the next steps."

Pure Breed x2

Master of Challenges
Beta Den Parent

Physical Description:

Back to topPage bottom

Nym nods, but there is mild confusion on her face. "Yes I will do that... but, what is enough?"

Back to topPage bottom

Zack smiles, "That depends on the Garou.  What they believe their best additions are to the area, the sept and themselves while they are here.  See what is needed, what things need looked into, what training you can help with and who might help you with things you're interested in also."

Pure Breed x2

Master of Challenges
Beta Den Parent

Physical Description:

Back to topPage bottom

Nym will nod again, more decisively this time. "Alrighty then. Since I've got you here, anything off the top of your head needs taken care of?"

Back to topPage bottom

"Meet with Allie or Bjorn, and see if the Wyrmfoe have anything first.  If they do not, I will provide what I can."

Pure Breed x2

Master of Challenges
Beta Den Parent

Physical Description:

Back to topPage bottom

HideWas this topic useful?
Link this topic
URL
BBCode
HTML