Home    Forum    Search    FAQ    Register    Log in

Page 1 of 1

Joining Up
Reply with quote   Download Post  
Post Joining Up 

Ash goes around the Caern looking for Zack. He feeds a stick to Sparky who crackles at him. "Yeah, I hate to admit it, but Brennus was right. It's time to join this little sept." The ball of fire crackles again. "No, you can't go hang out with The Fire. He's a bad influence on you."

Ash Send private message
Back to topPage bottom
Post Re: Joining Up 

Zack is likely spotted or sniffed out around the meeting circle or the houseboat; and is easily had his attention grabbed if needed.

[Pick a place above :P ]

Pure Breed x2

Alpha of the Sept of Slaked Thirsts
Master of Challenges
Beta Den Parent

------------------------------------
Physical Description:
A medium sized man Zack dresses in a simple business casual manner, dress shirt, a light overcoat and slacks with servicable boots. Under his shoulders he keeps two pistols in holsters, with ammunition on his belt. Those astue enough will notice a hilt sticking out from the left side of his back, concealed very well by the normal coat he wears. He has also gained a fluid way of walking, such as that he is almost stalking at most times.
- People are stupid. They can be made to believe any lie because either they want to believe it's true or because they are afraid it's true.
- Life is the future, not the past.

Zack Weber Send private message
Back to topPage bottom

Ash finds Zack at the meeting circle with a smile. "Hey there, Zack. So, I been here awhile and I figure it's time to settle. What do I need to do to join up?"

Ash Send private message
Back to topPage bottom

"Tell you the same as I tell everyone:  Take the next moon (28 days or so), and be useful to the Garou here, and to the city and Sept.  When you've done that to your satisfaction, come find me, and inform me of all that has been done.  If I believe it is suitable, then we will move to the next step."

Pure Breed x2

Master of Challenges
Beta Den Parent

Physical Description:
A medium sized man Zack dresses in a simple business casual manner, dress shirt, a light overcoat and slacks with servicable boots. Under his shoulders he keeps two pistols in holsters, with ammunition on his belt. Those astue enough will notice a hilt sticking out from the left side of his back, concealed very well by the normal coat he wears. He has also gained a fluid way of walking, such as that he is almost stalking at most times.
- People are stupid. They can be made to believe any lie because either they want to believe it's true or because they are afraid it's true.

Back to topPage bottom

"Sounds good to me. I can definitely make myself useful. It kind of seems like you need the services of a good ragabash."

Ash Send private message
Back to topPage bottom

Zack nods, "We always do.  Seems like we can never keep one."

Pure Breed x2

Master of Challenges
Beta Den Parent

Physical Description:

Back to topPage bottom

"Well, unless Eve goes somewhere, I don't plan on going anywhere myself. I like it here. SO does Sparky, but I'm not sure his friendship with The Fire is a good thing for him."

Ash Send private message
Back to topPage bottom

Zack chuckles, "Maybe not, he's  a bit of a prankster."

Pure Breed x2

Master of Challenges
Beta Den Parent

Physical Description:

Back to topPage bottom

HideWas this topic useful?
Link this topic
URL
BBCode
HTML