Home    Forum    Search    FAQ    Register    Log in

Page 1 of 2
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Getting Up To Date (Tag Allie And Jason?)
Reply with quote   Download Post  
Post Getting Up To Date (Tag Allie And Jason?) 

Atticus goes looking for the Keeper of the Lands and the Wyrmfoe after a few days of settling in and becoming acquainted with the city and its local news stations. In his hand is a rolled up map of the city.

Backlash Send private message  
Back to topPage bottom
Post Re: Getting Up To Date (Tag Allie And Jason?) 

Zack is walking about the island doing his rounds, when he walks up on Atticus with his, apparent map, "Afternoon, how have your first few days been here?"

Pure Breed x2

Alpha of the Sept of Slaked Thirsts
Master of Challenges
Beta Den Parent

------------------------------------
Physical Description:
A medium sized man Zack dresses in a simple business casual manner, dress shirt, a light overcoat and slacks with servicable boots. Under his shoulders he keeps two pistols in holsters, with ammunition on his belt. Those astue enough will notice a hilt sticking out from the left side of his back, concealed very well by the normal coat he wears. He has also gained a fluid way of walking, such as that he is almost stalking at most times.
- People are stupid. They can be made to believe any lie because either they want to believe it's true or because they are afraid it's true.
- Life is the future, not the past.

Zack Weber Send private message
Back to topPage bottom

Allie is found fairly easily at the training ring. As they approach she is grappling with her Typhon friend.

Allie Send private message
Back to topPage bottom

"Informative, certainly. The local news has a wealth of information if you know how to sift through it. I've been marking where things seem to be running more smoothly than they should, to get a scale of the balance of the city and the Weavers influence. After consulting with Ms. Sloane, my suspicions were confirmed. Now I am looking to find out where people hold territory, and what alliances in the city the Sept respects."

Todd looks around for a moment.

"I would also like a better idea of the Septs needs, so I have left my quarters in search of your Keeper and Wyrmfoe. I see the one, just not the other. How have you been since we last spoke?"

Back to topPage bottom

"Admittedly distracted [Real life blows sometimes] with the ongoing issues in the city, with learning to be a better Garou, and finding a teacher and a pack.  With the large goings on of the Meeting last month [Wyalusing], and the coming changes from that, there will be a large shake up here I think," Zack says, moving towards Allie.  "She can request Syd meet us here, once her current routine is complete."

Pure Breed x2

Master of Challenges
Beta Den Parent

Physical Description:
A medium sized man Zack dresses in a simple business casual manner, dress shirt, a light overcoat and slacks with servicable boots. Under his shoulders he keeps two pistols in holsters, with ammunition on his belt. Those astue enough will notice a hilt sticking out from the left side of his back, concealed very well by the normal coat he wears. He has also gained a fluid way of walking, such as that he is almost stalking at most times.
- People are stupid. They can be made to believe any lie because either they want to believe it's true or because they are afraid it's true.

Back to topPage bottom

Todds eyebrow raised at that.

"Sydney is also Keeper of the Lands? Or are you wanting the current Don to be here for expedience? Just looking to clarify, no disrespect intended. As you say, quite a bit is in flux, or about to be."

Back to topPage bottom

Allie pauses her wrestling and comes over with a smile. "Hey again. How are you settling in?"

Back to topPage bottom

"Apologies, Jason is Keeper.  [Why brain, why?]"

[This is why I've joined the scene, I need to get shit straight finally.  Stupid life.]

Pure Breed x2

Master of Challenges
Beta Den Parent

Physical Description:

Back to topPage bottom

"My ship is comfortable here, so I am as settled as needed. It's still very difficult for me to sleep here. I spent so much of my younger ranks far from the peace of a Caern that my instincts conflict with the tranquility here. I imagine a little exercise and some city ventures will help ease the tension after a while." Todd comments amicably.

He whistles three times in a low spectrum, summoning a Lost Dog spirit from his ship. It wears a military canine flack jacket with the glass Walker glyph painted on it. Todd growls and yips in spirit speech, prompting it to dart away.

"Ms. Sloane will join us soon if she is free. It should help our dialogue, having us all together for this." He says with confidence. "Allie, would you mind reaching out to the Keeper? A few days have passed, and we lack a more distinct timeline."

Back to topPage bottom

In a short while a blue bird arrives and lands on Todd's shoulder, letting him know that she would be there shortly.

(4 Apperance Traits)
Spirit Magnet: Spirits find her, interesting.
Born Leader: Others respond to your inherent authority and tend to follow your orders or suggestions. Even if you do not hold a position of leadership, those around you treat you as if you did.

Picture Base Model

Sydney Sloane Send private message
Back to topPage bottom

Allie nods, "I'll have him meet us here. Hopefully he'll be in a better mood this time."

Back to topPage bottom
Jason comes up, covered head to toe in mud.  He isn't looking where he is going, but avpids any clear mishaps along the way, as he tries to wipe mud off with a rag...that was so caked in mud that it was just actually moving it around.  "Hello everyone." He says, pulling the rag away, for a somewhat mud stained face, hair color indistinguishable from the mud.

Jason Dawnbrandt Send private message
Back to topPage bottom

Allie looks at Jason with a smirk, "Should I even ask?"

Back to topPage bottom

Todds head tilts to the side. "In all my years I have never seen a Keeper of the Lands be so.... Literal. I admire your dedication to the cause! Atticus Todd, "Backlash". Athro Glass Walker Homid Theurge. Thank you for taking the time to meet us."

Back to topPage bottom

"Tending to the grounds of the sept is just as important as tending to the spirits.  Often, they go hand in hand, but in this case some Water Elementals were 'Playing' with some Earth Elementals and, well..." He left that last bit hanging, before offering a mud coated hand, "Jason Dawnbrandt, Known as "Force of Loyalty", Homid, Silver Fang, Theurge, Cliath, Alpha and Priest of Danu's Light dedicated to Danu.  Keeper of the Land for the Sept of Slaked Thirsts."

Back to topPage bottom

Todd takes his hand firmly in a business grip, mud squelching obnoxiously for a moment between their hands. As they shake, the mud on Jason vanishes into air. Releasing his hand, Todd holds his palm towards the ground at chin level. A stream of ice condenses from the air into a staff. With a flick, he taps it with his hand to send the air ringing with a chime of glass. He offers it to Jason.

"Might be easier to carry your spoils of war like this for a bit." He says with a wink, offering the frosted glass rod to him top first.

Back to topPage bottom

Jason's hair, for a brief moment, was a more platinum blonde when they could see it, but then changed to a more strawberry as Atticus changed the mud.  "That would be easier." He said with a chuckle, taking the staff.  He hefts it for a moment, testing it's weight, before setting it down.

Back to topPage bottom

Syd soon arrives, jeans wet to her knees and her boots in her hands. "Sorry about that was bringing one of the spirits I have befriended some of the shiny things she likes."

(4 Apperance Traits)
Born Leader: Others respond to your inherent authority and tend to follow your orders or suggestions. Even if you do not hold a position of leadership, those around you treat you as if you did.

Picture Base Model

Back to topPage bottom

"You're right on time. Now, as some of you know, I intend to join the Sept and take over as Don of the city. In order for these things to happen, I need to know what the status of the City and our forces are, so that I may effectively coordinate with the needs and goals of the Sept. What do we need, what do we want, who has territory over one foe or another? What is the Sept working on both here on the island and out there in the protectorate? Those gathered here are in the positions best suited to informing me of the current status quo, and what the collective vision moving forward is."

Back to topPage bottom

Zack nods, and looks to the Wrymfoe.

Pure Breed x2

Master of Challenges
Beta Den Parent

Physical Description:

Back to topPage bottom

"So far, I've been trying to tackle most projects. Although there were a few factors that complicated things, hopefully they will no longer be an issue. Major issues involve the vampire influencing Garou, local frakking, the Weaver influence over the police force and the triat getting wonky all over the place. I have Ash on collecting an item that will give us information on the police. The frakking issue had been left on standby as more immediate threats have surfaced. " She sighs, "As a sept, we need information and leaders. Both are areas that are lacking."

Back to topPage bottom

Todd puts a small post-it tab on the police stations, listening intently. "So information gathering on the City, got it, and local Frakking is something to look into. Could you tell me about where you believe these Vampires operate? As well as what Frakking is." he asks seriously.

Looking over to the Keeper, he nods. "Please also tell me how the Septs armory and mundane assets are. If there are funds for the Kin, a need for weapons or college education or simple low profile trasportation, I can help swiftly. Needs of the Lands may take more time, but I can leverage a few things if you tell me what you need."

Back to topPage bottom

"Fracking is Hydraulic fracturing, a method for extracting oil and natural gas. It basically is dredging things up from between the rocks. Or as Brennus put it using water to rape the Mother." Syd said to answer his question about what that was.

(4 Apperance Traits)

Picture Base Model

Back to topPage bottom

"The armory provides for our basic needs. It doesnt have anything particularly fancy, but serves for general purposes. The kinfolk are cared for by the Den Parent and for the most part manage their own lives unless they need our support." She frowns, "I need to focus efforts on the vampire issue. There was a bit of delay on that due to the restructuring here recently."

Back to topPage bottom

"What about the skies? I had to cut a lightning bolt out of the sky just a season ago, has there been anything done about that?" He asks concerned.

Back to topPage bottom
Goto page 1, 2  Next

HideWas this topic useful?
Link this topic
URL
BBCode
HTML