Home    Forum    Search    FAQ    Register    Log in

Page 1 of 1

Looking For The Alpha
Reply with quote   Download Post  
Post Looking For The Alpha 

Near the end of the day, Michelle will wander around the sept trying to find Zack. She seems to be a bit nervous and anxious, like she has something weighty on her mind.

Michelle is a young woman, clearly in her early 20's. Her long brunette hair, honey brown eyes, and sun-kissed complexion give her a warm appearance. Her hair comes roughly to her shoulders in light waves when she doesn't have it pulled up and out of the way, which are both very common looks. She can typically be found in a basic, yet colored, t-shirt and clean, dark jeans.

There is generally a hint of a smile on her lips. Not necessarily that she's happy all the time, maybe it's just her resting expression. She carries herself with a little confidence, but not arrogant.

Michelle Hollenbach Send private message
Back to topPage bottom
Post Re: Looking For The Alpha 

Zack is found easily checking on the Sept before heading home for the evening, "Hi Michelle," he says as he's on his way to the meeting circle to check the fire and foodstuffs.

Pure Breed x2

Alpha of the Sept of Slaked Thirsts
Master of Challenges
Beta Den Parent

------------------------------------
Physical Description:
A medium sized man Zack dresses in a simple business casual manner, dress shirt, a light overcoat and slacks with servicable boots. Under his shoulders he keeps two pistols in holsters, with ammunition on his belt. Those astue enough will notice a hilt sticking out from the left side of his back, concealed very well by the normal coat he wears. He has also gained a fluid way of walking, such as that he is almost stalking at most times.
- People are stupid. They can be made to believe any lie because either they want to believe it's true or because they are afraid it's true.
- Life is the future, not the past.

Zack Weber Send private message
Back to topPage bottom

"Hey," she follows along quietly for a minute, clearly trying to figure out how to say something. "So, I was wondering how I could go about becoming part of the sept and earning my keep, here." The words kind of just bubble out and there's a nervous smile on her face.

Michelle is a young woman, clearly in her early 20's. Her long brunette hair, honey brown eyes, and sun-kissed complexion give her a warm appearance. Her hair comes roughly to her shoulders in light waves when she doesn't have it pulled up and out of the way, which are both very common looks. She can typically be found in a basic, yet colored, t-shirt and clean, dark jeans.

There is generally a hint of a smile on her lips. Not necessarily that she's happy all the time, maybe it's just her resting expression. She carries herself with a little confidence, but not arrogant.

Back to topPage bottom

"I was wondering when you'd ask that," he says easily.

"I will pose the same challenge I have to everyone else who has joined since I became the Alpha here:  do whatever is in your power to make the Sept, it's members, and the city here," he says gesturing around then, and towards Pittsburgh, "A better place.  Gain influences where they are lacking, make acquaintances, and the like.  When you feel as though you have accomplished enough, to warrant that, come find me again, and relate to me the things you have done.  Most take a Lunar cycle for this, though some have used more, some less.  Questions," he asks, reaching the meeting circle, stirring the stew and making sure the bread was rotated so some was still warm.  After that he turns to her, "Stew?"

Pure Breed x2

Master of Challenges
Beta Den Parent

Physical Description:
A medium sized man Zack dresses in a simple business casual manner, dress shirt, a light overcoat and slacks with servicable boots. Under his shoulders he keeps two pistols in holsters, with ammunition on his belt. Those astue enough will notice a hilt sticking out from the left side of his back, concealed very well by the normal coat he wears. He has also gained a fluid way of walking, such as that he is almost stalking at most times.
- People are stupid. They can be made to believe any lie because either they want to believe it's true or because they are afraid it's true.

Back to topPage bottom

"Stew would be nice," she smiles a little. "I've been trying to get a feel for the people around here and I finally feel like this is where I really need to be. At least for a while. Do you have anything that you know could be looked at? Just for a starting point, at least."

Back to topPage bottom

Zack hands her a bowl of stew, sitting with one himself next to her.

"It's been awfully quiet lately; we need to know what's still going on, and if there are things we can work for to make things happen.  Don't go so far as to get yourself into serious troubles now, either.  We're still here if you need help with something," he says, taking a spoonful.

Pure Breed x2

Master of Challenges
Beta Den Parent

Physical Description:

Back to topPage bottom

She takes a couple bites of food as he speaks and thinks for a minute. Michelle let's out a heavy sigh, "I think I need to work at being a better scout. I can try to check the area and see if anything is up for causing trouble. I figure that's a good starting point for multiple reasons." She digs back into the stew, taking her time to think things over with each mouthful.

Back to topPage bottom

Zack nods, "I'll be around if you need any help, but use the others here before me if able," he says easily.  Getting up to leave he hesitates for a second for if she has any final words, then leaves.

Pure Breed x2

Master of Challenges
Beta Den Parent

Physical Description:

Back to topPage bottom

She nods and finishes the stew after he leaves. Michelle cleans up after herself with smile and leaves herself while pondering her next action.

{{End Scene}}

Back to topPage bottom

HideWas this topic useful?
Link this topic
URL
BBCode
HTML