Home    Forum    Search    FAQ    Register    Log in

Page 1 of 2
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Report (Tag Allie, Anyone With Stuff)
Reply with quote   Download Post  
Post Report (Tag Allie, Anyone With Stuff) 

Bjorn leaves a note on the door of the Wyrmfoe cabin for anyone who has anything to report to the wyrmfoe to do so as soon as possible.

Carries_the_Weight Send private message
Back to topPage bottom
Post Re: Report (Tag Allie, Anyone With Stuff) 

Allie arrives with Eve. She knocks and once let inside nods to Bjorn. "Eve has some information on the smiley face group. Instead of relaying back and forth, I figured I'd bring her with me."

Allie Send private message
Back to topPage bottom

Lucian walks into the cabin where he picks a corner as close to opposite the entrance as can be managed without being obtrusive and sits down, acquiring an extra chair from who knows where if need be.

A beyond human good looking man with iridescent draconic eyes that seem to shift from gold through red and blue into silver depending on the lighting. He has unusually sharp teeth. His long and well cared for silken hair holds the same coloring of his eyes.

Remarkably graceful and well balanced, clearly supernaturally so.
Most often well dressed in the highest craftsmanship of fine clothes and usually unarmed.
If one were to see him shirtless they might find vestigial scales not suited to defend anything of the same iridescent colors but starting in silver.
His only obvious "scars" are twelve light though distinct markings:
1.) A not quite human shaped bite mark that left behind marks with pronounced canines on his left Levator Scapulae.
2.) A glyph-like marking, as if made by almost human nails on his left side on the majority of his rib-cage as if resting on his hip.
3.) What might very well be a Bindrune on his right inner forearm. 4.) Above that mark their seems to be a Lønnrun in a thin, blood-colored line where it encircles his arm. 5.) Which is in turn below another Lønnrun of the standard skin scarring color. 6.) That is of course followed with one more above it Lønnrun.
7.) With another Bindrune on his left. 8.) Above which is another Lønnrun of a similar styling. 9.) Similarly followed by a Lønnrun. 10.) With another Lønnrun completing the set.

11.) A Valknut on the front of his left thigh.
12.) A vine pattern on the back of his right thigh.

There is a something about him that has a raw primal appeal to women.
((Appearance 5, +Animal Magnetism, +Sexy, +Seductive, -Surreal Quality))

Lucian Send private message
Back to topPage bottom

The door is left open to welcome people in. There is actually a comfy chair in the corner, specifically for Lucian. It is out of the way and slightly covered in shadow.

Bjorn nods to Eve and Allie as they enter and looks up expectantly.

Back to topPage bottom

Eve follows in behind Allie, dressed in low cut jeans (over heavy leggings, because brrrr) and a long-sleeved shirt artfully cut high in the front before falling long in the back that proudly displays pregnant stomach dyed with a henna in a tree-of-life motif meanders her way into the meeting behind Syd. All of this, of course, is tucked under a well made fur-lined cloak, which falls aside only once settling into the warmth of the inside of the cabin. Eve looks anywhere but at Bjorn as she settles near the door, her back to a wall. "Before anything else, Elder Carries-the-Weight-rhya, I feel I ought to inform you that I am carrying four silver weapons, blades all. One in my right sleeve, one in each boot and one in my waist at my back. I have no intention to disarm, and even less intention to draw silver on any individual in this room, but my safety and security have been violated enough times in recent couple of days (wubbly on exact timeframe), by Garou who have sought to kill me." She pulls up hems as necessary to display each weapon as she talks, before settling them, and then lowering herself gracefully to the floor, cross-legged with an arm curled half-protectively over her stomach, and assuming about as nonthreatening a mien as it is possible to do.

As a bell that is rung or a wonder told shyly, and O she was the Sunday in every week.

Appearance x5 (Sexy), Charisma x5 (Girl Next Door), Manipulation x5 (Emotional Appeals)
Feral Appearance, Animal Magnetism, Good ol' Girl

Eve Send private message
Back to topPage bottom

Allie looks to Bjorn, "The group with the smiley face motiff going on. Investigation shows I was incorrect to assume they were Ratkin. It looks like we are dealing with a pack of corrupted Bone Gnawers. The one we fought on Sunday ended up being an illusion. And the stench of old blood in the alley tells me at least one leech is involved." She shakes her head. "My pack has also been targeted by banes as you are aware, and we found a newspaper advertising some of us as missing. We saw photos of myself, Jim, Ren and Clockwork. Eve here had more experiences with the pack, and rather than relay back and forth, I thought it best to bring her with me."

Back to topPage bottom

When Eve enters Bjorn smiles and waits for her to sit. He smirks at the silver weapons. "Dear child, I am not one you should fear. Especially not on this Sept."

He nods to Allie, "I actually want to speak with your pack when possible. All of them." Then he turns back to Eve. "Please. Tell what you've learned."

Back to topPage bottom

Syd arrived with Eve, waiting quietly for now until she was asked for knowledge. Though she stands rather close to Eve, not looming but just enough that there is that slight touch of her leg to her arm so she knows she is there.

(4 Apperance Traits)
Spirit Magnet: Spirits find her, interesting.
Born Leader: Others respond to your inherent authority and tend to follow your orders or suggestions. Even if you do not hold a position of leadership, those around you treat you as if you did.

Picture Base Model

Sydney Sloane Send private message
Back to topPage bottom

Allie nods, "I can gather them whenever is convenient for you."

Back to topPage bottom

After considering while the others talk Lucian slides a ring off of his left index finger. A pretty but seemingly plain at a distance braided crystal. He tosses it to Eve, "A piece of magic that protects me from things that barely bother me. I use it personally only when falling from great heights but I could just as easily fly. It uses the magics of Earth and Air to protect with a shielding that absorbs kinetic impacts. You will then reflexively know how to use that stored energy in an attack of your choosing. It is limited by reflecting upon the strength of Earth within you. ((Read levels of damage negated by storage at a time equal to your Stamina traits.)) Return it after the children are born. If you need tips for using it most efficiently ask in private." Once she has it in hand there are very fine engravings of symbols on each band as if some language written in some esoteric tongue. He tilts his head for a moment, "In the sake of proper decorum I will personally guarantee your safety when on the grounds of this caern, or others if you need travel if you would but disarm of the silver, and only the silver while present on a caern. Where such things get left are fully within your own choosing. I have no issue with you carrying them to a place on a caern grounds to place them appropriately. Or hell you could even put them in a magic or fetish bag that displaces them for all I care."

A beyond human good looking man with iridescent draconic eyes that seem to shift from gold through red and blue into silver depending on the lighting. He has unusually sharp teeth. His long and well cared for silken hair holds the same coloring of his eyes.

Most often well dressed in the highest craftsmanship of fine clothes and usually unarmed.
If one were to see him shirtless they might find vestigial scales not suited to defend anything of the same iridescent colors but starting in silver.
1.) A not quite human shaped bite mark that left behind marks with pronounced canines on his left Levator Scapulae.
2.) A glyph-like marking, as if made by almost human nails on his left side on the majority of his rib-cage as if resting on his hip.
3.) What might very well be a Bindrune on his right inner forearm. 4.) Above that mark their seems to be a Lønnrun in a thin, blood-colored line where it encircles his arm. 5.) Which is in turn below another Lønnrun of the standard skin scarring color. 6.) That is of course followed with one more above it Lønnrun.
7.) With another Bindrune on his left. 8.) Above which is another Lønnrun of a similar styling. 9.) Similarly followed by a Lønnrun. 10.) With another Lønnrun completing the set.

Back to topPage bottom

Bjorn watches Lucian and smiles when he gives the ring. Then he looks to Eve. "I promise you, you are safe here in our presence. The weapons you carry offer less protection than my word."

Back to topPage bottom

Eve accepts the ring and listens closely to Lucian as he describes it's abilities. "Thank you, Lucian. You're terribly kind." She slides the ring on her thumb, and though it's still a touch loose, it seems to stay well enough to satisfy her after a moment's testing. Then she looks about. "If the Wyrmfoe does not mind, I think his office is as good a place as any to report to and disarm of such things while here. I've the Warder's permission, of course, or I never would carry such a thing on a caern at all, but it didn't occur to me that I might just find somewhere to leave them while I'm here. Would that be alright with you, Carries-the-Weight-rhya?"

Presuming he agrees, Eve will go have Syd help her off the floor, and then cross to Bjorn's desk and disarm the silver into a small leather roll that has fitted places for all of the blades, and more besides. She'll re-position a few other steel blades she carries on her person for easier access, and tie the leather roll closed and leave it on a shelf in a far corner of the room. ((If Bjorn has any objection, she'll ask Lucian if he has a way to disappear them, or failing that, if she can leave them in his Yurt, which she will happily dart off to do, and return just as quickly.)) She, too, looks more at ease to be not carrying silver anymore, and then resumes her seat on the floor next to Syd.

"As for my report - I suppose it's only proper to start at the beginning. I am certain Dances-the-Line-rhya, who led both missions to to deal with the chaos, let you all know what went on in the city a month or so ago, but what I knew of it is this: There were a bunch of folks starting trouble, everywhere. I only caught news reports, but fires and riots and... well, a friend of mine had an old lover killed in one of the most brutal of ways I can imagine - worse, really, because I wouldn't have imagined anything of the sort at all, even in my more melancholy moods."

The kinfolk winces at some memory, and shivers as if cold for a moment, tucking her cloak around her like a blanket and crossing herself.  "Regardless, everywhere they went, there were rats abounding, and before the night was over, they had set fires all over the city that if seen from above, well, Dances-the-Line-rhya had Contranym-rhya put together some research, and on the map, it's definitely a smiley face." Eve shakes her head. "I didn't know anything about it until it was over with, I had been on the phone with my mum the whole time, of course, and I didn't do much investigating between then and last weekend, as I hadn't been asked to, and didn't want to step on toes, and people get all fussy with me being in the family way, and so I let well enough alone until Saturday, leaving it to my betters to handle as is their right." There is no bitterness or judgment in her tone, instead only simple statement of fact.

Then her bright green eyes go as hard as agate, and she touches the bangle hanging from one belt-loop, a strand of raven feathers. "Then, Saturday, I was attacked at my home as I was walking outside. I would be dead, right now, of a urine-stained stone thrown with such force that it damn-near turned the Raven who sacrificed her life for me into a pile of blood and feathers. I didn't see it coming. I don't even know where it was thrown from. But I swear on Gaia's Blood and the Holy Bible it would have killed me. I armed with Silver then, and brought the poor thing here, and the stone thrown as well. Sydney and Dances-the-Line-rhya met me and I explained what happened. Seeks-the-Hidden-rhya tracked the scent to a place in the city. There was something going on with a Raven spirit when I showed up, too, but I don't speak the Spirit tongue, so I've no idea, really, Syd or Dances-the-Line-rhya will have to fill you in on that. Nonetheless, we armed up and headed out."

Now, she leans against Syd, and takes a long moment, reaching up to take her packmate's hand. "We went by Umbra, and it was truly foul there. Someone had done their best to desecrate the are and there were more banes than I have ever seen in one single place. Keeping-Score-rhya crossed into the real, and then a moment later, the rest of his pack looked a bit upset and did the same. From what I saw later, there was some sort of fight but I couldn't tell you more about it. What I do know is that that left Sydney and I alone with the banes, and those nasty things made some foul attempts at influencing us. I set to on the one that tried to tell me my Brennus was never coming back, and showed me some truly terrible things. So, with nothing better to try, Syd and I set to trying to kill them. We got a couple, before one of them forced her to frenzy. I used my Key to the Umbra to get her out of there, as I couldn't think of any other way to get her to where the Garou could handle the problem, and Contranym-rhya did something to make her stop frenzying, and then I looked around and there was just a dead body of a Metis and Dances-the-Line-rhya had some sort of meltdown, probably also caused by the banes, and the scent of old, dead blood was strong, and then Keeping-Score-rhya disappeared into a pile of Trash which I guess was a spirit, and the dead Metis was an illusion and we met another of Gaia's Warrior-blessed, called Lightning Strikes Twice, if I recall right, though things were all confused at that point and..." She trails off, and blushes furiously.

"Sorry, Carries-the Weight-rhya, I'm rambling again. I talk too much, Mum was right about that much, at least." She blushes a shade darker and looks anywhere but at the Garou present.

"Anyway, after all that, Allie sent people on scouting missions to try and find these guys or find out about them, and well, we were kind of successful. Contranym-rhya came back with a map of their smells and the places they'd marked the city with their little smileyface... oh, they burned a smiley-heart... thing... into the city that night, by the way. Saw it on the news on Syd's phone, after everything." She grimaces. "So, yes, right. We saw on the map where they had and had not been and when, and also noted that she had been able to mark the Territory that my Brennus had claimed in the city. This worried me a bit, because if she could scent-mark it, so could they. So the night was kind of successful in the regard that at least we knew where they had been, and it didn't seem they had been to any particular spot twice... which means that at least we knew where we weren't likely to find them. So successful, but..." The Fianna-bred woman shakes her head. "Not as successful as I would like. I..."

She shudders. "We went back for Syd's gun. She dropped it when she frenzied and when I opened the door to push her out of the umbra, away from the banes. I know enough from listening to my betters about tracking and sympathetic links to know that they did NOT need to have something like that from one of us, so we headed back. There were no banes, no sign that there ever had been, so Syd grabbed her gun while I went to get a milkshake just inside Brennus' territory. While she was on the other side she stopped to question a couple of pigeons, because she had seen one or two in the area while the Banes were there. They gave descriptions of the pack we're looking for. They, the spirits I mean, only saw a few, so I've got descriptions of some, but others were unseen the whole time." ((Eve gives descriptions, but AJ did not store that info, somehow. I'll leave that to Marcus to fill in)).  

Eve grimaces. "There are at least four, maybe more according to Regan - he's my friend whose lover was killed, and he's hunting these arseholes too. At the very least they're using gifts to summon and boss some of the wyrm-spirits. Galliards can do a thing where they howl for the nearby Wyr--- Oh, yeah." She blushes further. "Well, you know what you-all can do. So that's how the banes got there with no sign of ritual. We still don't know WHAT they were doing there other than baiting a trap. But that aside, I waited for Syd to finish her talks, and then asked her to check my milkshake before I had any. It was smart, milkshake was totally wyrmy."

Here her accent actually makes an appearance for the first time, and she begins gesturing slightly with her hands. "Syd an' I, we did a wee patrol of Brennus' territory. Wanted to know what it was like in there, we did, so we ran the boarders a touch, saw what there was to see, looked about and..." She smiles wryly. "At least my Brennus did good by that. Little wyrm, little death. You know how the city is, Carries-the-Weight-rhya. Humans scurry about, here and there, the wee things afraid to go out after dark unless they're looking for trouble... aye, or runnin' from it, now I think on it. Anyway, there was nonesuch as that happenin' within the land me Brennus had marked out as his, folks moved free and without fear of the night. So, we went through the heart of it on the way back home, and saw there half a smiley face and a bloodstain, three months old or so, such as if they had been interrupted violently when trying to make trouble there. That set me thinking, two things, really. First, that that they've been in town since not too long after the veil fell for Samhain eve, which gives strong credence to their being involved with a lick of some sort, as the dark licks have some special ceremonies that night themselves, I once was told, and second, that my own old haunts were just south of Brennus' territory, and that meant I should reach out to some old associates there and have them take over patrols in Brennus' lands until me own Love returns."

She sighs. "Given that decision, we finished the journey home, but decided I would change into my working clothes and we would just head back out again to meet up with me boys, rather than stay home. I'm glad we did, now. Who knows what sort of unpleasant surprises are waiting there for me? I've not been back since that night."

Eve frowns, shifting to sit up a bit differently, freeing her hand from Syd's and propping her back up against the cabin wall, to gain a bit of relief from strain and pressure. "I had me boys meet us up in our old main safe-house, just southeast of the apartment I used to keep there. All humans, of course, not even any kin to note, and o'course I kept the Veil. They... they did some cleanup work for me, and patrolled my old haunts, making sure women and children were staying safe, making sure the harder drugs were staying out of the place, making sure that the worse crime wasn't happening within about a quarter mile of my old apartment. Basically, I made a small safe haven, much like what it seems me Bren's gone and done. Regan met us there. Things had gone a bit downhill while I had been out, but I resolved a few discipline problems, and then gave new orders. And then the swat broke in the back door."

Her agitation grows, and with it, the fluidity of her lilt. "We lost - I lost some good men, fine men, Carries-the-Weight-rhya. God rest their souls." Eve crosses herself a second time. "The SWAT team wasnae anysuch thing. What they WERE, however, was drones. Ye probably ken what they are, but if ye dinnae, basically think like Fomori, but for the Weaver and nae the Wyrm. The proficiency and precision of their tactics cost me some good men's lives. Regan and Syd and I, and one of me men, we took point, and killed the bastards t' the last. I snagged for meself some of their weapons, so I can have a Glass Walker run trace on their origins. I want to ken where they got them, how they got them, and why. They were, aside from that, in costume, nae genuine uniform. Regan stayed behind to clean up, keepin' the Veil is a special skill of his, for all that he's not one of the Warrior-blessed, and I went then with Syd and me boys out t' a safe-house of mine, the third place the buggers shouldnae hae ha' access t'." She growls. "I dinnae like what happened next."

The kin shuddered. "I saw me men fed and watered, and then they had enough of the pregnant bosslady and were fair jumpy on me behalf, so I laid me down for a wee nap and Syd did the same after some doctoring. Then we were taken into such a nightmare as you might not believe, and not... Not the type I'll be recounting anytime soon, save that it only ended when the spirit Babd, the goddess aspect of the Battle-fury of Blesséd Lady Morrigan, broke through the enchantment laid upon us." She shudders and almost-garou furious rage peeks her hard malachite eyes.  

"Syd's raven spirit Bertram is her anam brathair, her numen. They share the same spirit, the same soul, her and that sly raven. I think the same may be true of me Brennus, and his Old Man, like as not why he and sweet Sydney get on so well as they do. I explain so that you better ken what next I say. They cut us off, by ritual, in our slumber. They severed the bonding between us and the Mother's Love and power, our Gnostic connection to her. I've seen the ritual before, tis the only reason I recognized the effects - afterwards. They walked our dreams, or maybe had a spirit do so. They locked us asleep until the instant Lady Babd wrenched us from it."

Eve's fists clench tightly. "They put sweet Sydney's Bertram in a spirit-locked cage, one which her Garou strength couldnae free him from, and it seemed she struggled to manage it with spirit-powers too. Even then, the wee thing is a shadow of the strength he had, so taxed was he by what they did t' lad. The umbra there had one of those damned smiles burnt into it. Mother only knows what knowledge they wrested from our minds while we slept. They knew things they should hae ha' nae way t' ken. Arguments with me mum. The kind o' things me Brennus and I would speak o' only behind closed doors.  I cannae go home, they have attacked me there, and one of me sweet friends died t' save me. I cannae go to any o' me safe places, for clearly the know all o' them, or enough nae t' be sure of any safety there - I hae been attacked at two o' them now, too. They have among their number someone who can cast for them rites of a fair level of strength, so an Athro, at least, or maybe if it's their spirit-caller, an Adren. They hae access to whatever they wrested from my mind, from Syds, whatever they sought from the poor spirit brother of hers before they caged him. They had us locked into sleep for a fullness of thirteen hours, Carries-the-Weight-rhya. They may ken anything at all at this point, and be anywhere at all."

Here, Eve falls silent, abruptly, as though she had just run out of words to explain anything else, and she laid one hand, the one with the thumb-ring on it, across her stomach, reaching the other back to take Syd's again.

As a bell that is rung or a wonder told shyly, and O she was the Sunday in every week.

Appearance x5 (Sexy), Charisma x5 (Girl Next Door), Manipulation x5 (Emotional Appeals)

Eve Send private message
Back to topPage bottom

Eve is allowed to place the knives in the bag she wishes, Bjorn really seems unconcerned about them really.

Bjorn listens patiently to the story from the kin. When she mentions rambling he smiles and simply gestures she continue.

As Eve concludes the end of her story Bjorn stands and looks to Allie. "Find the Warder. Inform them of a possible attack on Sept. Prank or assault. Return with Zack. Go." His voice is calm but commanding.

Then he turns to Eve and Sid once more. "I want you both to see Sees her Foes or Blood Price to ensure there is nothing out of place with either of you. Go now please."

Back to topPage bottom

Pulling on Syd's hand to stand again, Eve simply gives a nod and a curtsy-type motion, and then ninja-vanishes out the door, a girl on a mission of 'don't get eaten by an Elder for disobeying a direct order. Now means yesterday.'

Eve Send private message
Back to topPage bottom

Syd gives a small salute to Bjorn and followed after Eve.

Sydney Sloane Send private message
Back to topPage bottom

Lucian raises a hand as if about to say something and then just shrugs as the ladies are off.

To Bjorn he comments teasingly and obviously not insulted , "My caern and sept too. Powerful shaman." Lucian turns to look directly towards Bjorn as the scent of the ladies' passing settles, "I have thoughts when they return. When you are done with them and should they be willing I would like to have them escort me to their home for a brief bit. Would that be okay with you?"

Back to topPage bottom

Allie nods and leaves to find Zack.

Back to topPage bottom

Bjorn looks to Lucian and gives an apologetic nods. "Sorry. Forgot you were still there. I want to see how Allie handles these fallen garou. But I don't see and issue with you aiding them as long as its their glory and wisdom that gets the deed done. Also, you are need here on Sept more. If the enemy was able to get our location from their minds, I feel an attack is imminent."

Back to topPage bottom

Lucian shrugs, "The caern is not as well hidden as it has been previously. We are always a target in some way or another. I will be present here often enough in theory. I have no interest in doing anything outside of their home in regards to this particular issue. I just refuse to let a friend's home be a place they cannot find comfort in." After a further moment of consideration, "Also know that Cold Blood Chorus wears a magic item that grants him the ability to be in constant contact with me. He can get through to me whenever he needs to."

Back to topPage bottom

Zack and Allie come up about 30 minutes later [Depends on the CBC scene].

Pure Breed x2

Alpha of the Sept of Slaked Thirsts
Master of Challenges
Beta Den Parent

------------------------------------
Physical Description:
A medium sized man Zack dresses in a simple business casual manner, dress shirt, a light overcoat and slacks with servicable boots. Under his shoulders he keeps two pistols in holsters, with ammunition on his belt. Those astue enough will notice a hilt sticking out from the left side of his back, concealed very well by the normal coat he wears. He has also gained a fluid way of walking, such as that he is almost stalking at most times.
------------------------------------
- People are stupid. They can be made to believe any lie because either they want to believe it's true or because they are afraid it's true.
- Life is the future, not the past.

Zack Weber Send private message
Back to topPage bottom

((Will work on that post game))

Back to topPage bottom

Bjorn nods. "Always being prepared for an attack is good. Being ready to ambush an attack force is better. If the kin wants your aid you may go."

Bjorn's door is still open when people arrive back at the cabin.

Back to topPage bottom

Allie arrives with Zack and CBC

Back to topPage bottom

CBC comes in a step ahead of Allie and Looks to Bjorn. "Define the threat."

AjST Send private message Send e-mail to user Visit poster's website
Back to topPage bottom

Lucian nods in agreement to Bjorn's statements, "Thank you, Wyrmfoe." He then smiles more personably to Bjorn, "Drinks later when this issue with these opponents is finished?"

Once Allie returns and Cold Blood CHorus are present Lucian eyes Allie over before then turning to pay attention to CBC as he speaks.

Back to topPage bottom
Goto page 1, 2  Next

HideWas this topic useful?
Link this topic
URL
BBCode
HTML