Home    Forum    Search    FAQ    Register    Log in

Page 2 of 2
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Report (Tag Allie, Anyone With Stuff)
Reply with quote   Download Post  
Post Re: Report (Tag Allie, Anyone With Stuff) 

Bjorn nods a greeting to the Warder before jumping right to business. "A pack of Fallen Bone Gnawers. They were in the minds of two members of this Sept. It is not an impending threat but better to be prepared rather than taken by surprise. No howl of the wyrm coming at this time."

To Lucian. "Sure. Sounds good."

Carries_the_Weight Send private message
Back to topPage bottom

CBC nods. "Which sept-members?"

AjST Send private message Send e-mail to user Visit poster's website
Back to topPage bottom

Bjorn eyes CBC carefully. "No one that could know anything truly vital to the Sept. Just its location and possibly duty rotations."

Carries_the_Weight Send private message Send e-mail to user
Back to topPage bottom

The Wendigo nods. "Yes, sir. I'd like to interview them, as a few questions about key points of defense. Most sept members have served a few turns as Guardians by now, and that means I need to know exactly what they do."

AjST Send private message Send e-mail to user Visit poster's website
Back to topPage bottom

"Blood Price is with them now." Then he turns to Lucian. "Perhaps you can assist with what the enemy learned. Then you can help with their home situation."

Carries_the_Weight Send private message Send e-mail to user
Back to topPage bottom

Lucian tilts his head back and forth before responding, "Depends on how much you want me to find out and what method you want me to use. I do not mind assisting Cold Blood Chorus with the interviewing to help see if anything has occurred that those speaking were mislead about. Though I believe you may be better suited for helping him with such. I could follow the lines of each persons' fate back to see what happened or work from what they have to try and divine. I do not believe it would currently be appropraite for me to go slip in among their numbers but I could see if the heroic fraternity we all love has anyone on the inside."

A beyond human good looking man with iridescent draconic eyes that seem to shift from gold through red and blue into silver depending on the lighting. He has unusually sharp teeth. His long and well cared for silken hair holds the same coloring of his eyes.

Remarkably graceful and well balanced, clearly supernaturally so.
Most often well dressed in the highest craftsmanship of fine clothes and usually unarmed.
If one were to see him shirtless they might find vestigial scales not suited to defend anything of the same iridescent colors but starting in silver.
His only obvious "scars" are twelve light though distinct markings:
1.) A not quite human shaped bite mark that left behind marks with pronounced canines on his left Levator Scapulae.
2.) A glyph-like marking, as if made by almost human nails on his left side on the majority of his rib-cage as if resting on his hip.
3.) What might very well be a Bindrune on his right inner forearm. 4.) Above that mark their seems to be a Lønnrun in a thin, blood-colored line where it encircles his arm. 5.) Which is in turn below another Lønnrun of the standard skin scarring color. 6.) That is of course followed with one more above it Lønnrun.
7.) With another Bindrune on his left. 8.) Above which is another Lønnrun of a similar styling. 9.) Similarly followed by a Lønnrun. 10.) With another Lønnrun completing the set.

11.) A Valknut on the front of his left thigh.
12.) A vine pattern on the back of his right thigh.

There is a something about him that has a raw primal appeal to women.
((Appearance 5, +Animal Magnetism, +Sexy, +Seductive, -Surreal Quality))

Lucian Send private message
Back to topPage bottom

Bjorn simply shakes his head at Lucian's words. "No, you're right. I'll help conduct the interview. You may still aid them with setting defenses at their home when we are done."

Back to topPage bottom

Lucian nods, "That I can do. If you need me to assist with tracking anything else after the interviews I can help there as well."

A beyond human good looking man with iridescent draconic eyes that seem to shift from gold through red and blue into silver depending on the lighting. He has unusually sharp teeth. His long and well cared for silken hair holds the same coloring of his eyes.

Most often well dressed in the highest craftsmanship of fine clothes and usually unarmed.
If one were to see him shirtless they might find vestigial scales not suited to defend anything of the same iridescent colors but starting in silver.
1.) A not quite human shaped bite mark that left behind marks with pronounced canines on his left Levator Scapulae.
2.) A glyph-like marking, as if made by almost human nails on his left side on the majority of his rib-cage as if resting on his hip.
3.) What might very well be a Bindrune on his right inner forearm. 4.) Above that mark their seems to be a Lønnrun in a thin, blood-colored line where it encircles his arm. 5.) Which is in turn below another Lønnrun of the standard skin scarring color. 6.) That is of course followed with one more above it Lønnrun.
7.) With another Bindrune on his left. 8.) Above which is another Lønnrun of a similar styling. 9.) Similarly followed by a Lønnrun. 10.) With another Lønnrun completing the set.

Back to topPage bottom
"So where are we at?  Allie didnt say much other than corrupted bone gnawers, and having their dreams invaded."

Zack Weber Send private message
Back to topPage bottom

Bjorn nods to Zack. "There are four members of the Sept that have been pictured in the newspaper. Those four are not allowed to go into the city until it is known why and how they got their pictures taken. They can still leave Sept but not by mundane means."

Back to topPage bottom

Zack nods, "I've informed them already."

Pure Breed x2

Alpha of the Sept of Slaked Thirsts
Master of Challenges
Beta Den Parent

------------------------------------
Physical Description:
A medium sized man Zack dresses in a simple business casual manner, dress shirt, a light overcoat and slacks with servicable boots. Under his shoulders he keeps two pistols in holsters, with ammunition on his belt. Those astue enough will notice a hilt sticking out from the left side of his back, concealed very well by the normal coat he wears. He has also gained a fluid way of walking, such as that he is almost stalking at most times.
- People are stupid. They can be made to believe any lie because either they want to believe it's true or because they are afraid it's true.
- Life is the future, not the past.

Back to topPage bottom

"Also, the city is using a new salt concoction which is working better than I've ever seen.  I'm going to ask that Y investigate the items in it, perhaps weaver weighted."

Pure Breed x2

Master of Challenges
Beta Den Parent

Physical Description:
A medium sized man Zack dresses in a simple business casual manner, dress shirt, a light overcoat and slacks with servicable boots. Under his shoulders he keeps two pistols in holsters, with ammunition on his belt. Those astue enough will notice a hilt sticking out from the left side of his back, concealed very well by the normal coat he wears. He has also gained a fluid way of walking, such as that he is almost stalking at most times.
- People are stupid. They can be made to believe any lie because either they want to believe it's true or because they are afraid it's true.

Back to topPage bottom

Bjorn looks confused. "Salt?"

Back to topPage bottom

"Can I see the photos? I may be able to tell you the location and possibly also circumstances surrounding the time frame."

Allie Send private message
Back to topPage bottom

Bjorn grabs a newspaper from his desk and holds it up for all to see. [Insert ST description here]

Back to topPage bottom

(I was told OOC when it was taken, so I'll just run with it.))

"The bum fights. When we stopped the fallen Garou from poisoning the river we came upon this area. We gathered samples to try to track the participants. They had basically set up a giant keg party."

Back to topPage bottom

"The police have placed your faces in the missing person section to gain public help, with the intent to arrest you.  Audrey is already working her media magic on that aspect.  I'll be talking with the police myself, and see what else happened.

"They also mentioned that there were a great deal of tactical gear that was taken from police lockup.  Swat type gear it sounds like.  Any ideas?"

Pure Breed x2

Master of Challenges
Beta Den Parent

Physical Description:

Back to topPage bottom

"Nothing we've done recently has had anything to do with that. It could be linked but I'm not sure."

Back to topPage bottom

Lucian chuckles, "What else do you take from a police armory when arming to deal with garou? Track who had what hand in you find the person with the influence contacts in question." Lucian tilts his head to a side, "Folks that have less personal relationships with their people in different fields should vet their contacts."

Back to topPage bottom

Bjorn thinks for a moment. "Eve mentioned drones attacking her people in SWAT gear. Hmmm."

Back to topPage bottom
Goto page Previous  1, 2

HideWas this topic useful?
Link this topic
URL
BBCode
HTML