Home    Forum    Search    FAQ    Register    Log in

Page 1 of 2
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Lord Boreas Planning (Tag: Bjorn, Zack, Lucian, Yiya-teh, Audrey)
Reply with quote   Download Post  
Post Lord Boreas Planning (Tag: Bjorn, Zack, Lucian, Yiya-teh, Audrey) 

Allie returns to the cabin and nods to Bjorn. "I've done some research and contacted Lucian and Yiya-teh about our demigod problem. They should be along soon to help formulate a plan."

Allie Send private message
Back to topPage bottom
Post Re: Lord Boreas Planning (Tag: Bjorn, Zack, Lucian, Yiya-teh, Audrey) 

Bjorn welcomes Allie inside and offers a drink. "What have you learned?"

Carries_the_Weight Send private message
Back to topPage bottom

"I did some basic research on Boreas and his brothers, then consulted Lucian. He agrees that we should attempt to reopen negotiations. He should be arriving soon to help plan. Boreas's siblings may also be willing to help if we can find something worthwhile to offer them."

Back to topPage bottom

Bjorn smirks. "Lucian agrees we should reopen negotiations, huh? Have you found some information that will give us the advantage in a second attempt at diplomacy? Negotiations is also a poor choice of words, in my opinion. What is the human leaders say? 'We don't negotiate with terrorists.'" The big man's tone calm and easy. The questions he ask seem more of a suggested checklist to Allie.

"What have you learned about the siblings?"

Back to topPage bottom

"First step would be to find out why he is here? If something was done to draw or trap him here, perhaps he is not necessarily a terrorist. Why stay above Pittsburgh if he has had his own home for millennia?" She shrugs, "As far as the siblings, there is no love lost between them, but they don't seem the type to care overmuch unless it effects them."

Back to topPage bottom

Bjorn nods. "I was not able to speak with Boreas. His air elemental army wouldn't call him forth. They also attacked a garou on their way here, remember."

Back to topPage bottom

"I remember. Simply, not discounting options before I have to. If you prefer I look further into weaknesses and allies for combat I will. Although I got the impression that we were trying to avoid that."

Back to topPage bottom

Bjorn nods. "Being prepared isn't a bad thing. Even if not wanting to fight."

Back to topPage bottom

Allie nods, "Of course."

Back to topPage bottom

Lucian enters the room quietly but not sneakily. His usual clothes have been replaced with a white suit and shirt with a blue vest and tie all above white dress shoes. There is a braided bracelet of black and red cloth hanging from Lucian's left wrist seemingly being the only article maintaining the usual keeping of his pack totem's colors on him at all times. Resting over the tie is his maidenstone hanging from the living vine. Resting on top of the stone itself is a small charm that looks like a lightning bolt. Above the living vine rests the crystal torc.

At current he seems to lack Rage entirely and the confidence he holds is born of no gifts nor magic.

He pulls a golden apple from his pouch and takes a moment to polishes it with his sleeve, "Bjorn, I possess many things that such a god would want. Something along the lines of over forty doses of pure Ambrosia being only my most fun of personal starting points." After which Lucian smiles to each of the people present, "Beyond that the elementals very likely will not attack me nor any travelling with me. If they do they will find themselves actually incapable of hurting myself while it will be very difficult for them to harm my companions."
Lucian spins the apple in his hand as he takes his crystal knife off of his belt with the other and uses his crystal knife to peel the apple while it moves, "As for looking into the other Anemoi, well I suppose you could dig into their history by asking the Ionides. Which should be an easy enough task since the lady dragons in the well house are themselves those legendary greek nymphs." He stops for a moment with the apple and returns his attention to everyone present, "Which might I add is fucking mind numbing that so many people let their names slip right by them without actually realizing or investigating who the hell they are. Anyone with any degree of knowledge of the classics, mythology, or even say a high school level of education should be capable of grasping that those names are both Greek and from old mythology."

Lucian slices the apple and offers a piece to each of the people present, setting the rest aside on the corner of Bjorn's desk with a body language suggesting they are open to any. "Soon enough though I imagine your Elder Theurge will confirm what I have expressed while further confirming the rest of what Allie has gathered."

A beyond human good looking man with iridescent draconic eyes that seem to shift from gold through red and blue into silver depending on the lighting. He has unusually sharp teeth. His long and well cared for silken hair holds the same coloring of his eyes.

Remarkably graceful and well balanced, clearly supernaturally so.
Most often well dressed in the highest craftsmanship of fine clothes and usually unarmed.
If one were to see him shirtless they might find vestigial scales not suited to defend anything of the same iridescent colors but starting in silver.
His only obvious "scars" are twelve light though distinct markings:
1.) A not quite human shaped bite mark that left behind marks with pronounced canines on his left Levator Scapulae.
2.) A glyph-like marking, as if made by almost human nails on his left side on the majority of his rib-cage as if resting on his hip.
3.) What might very well be a Bindrune on his right inner forearm. 4.) Above that mark their seems to be a Lønnrun in a thin, blood-colored line where it encircles his arm. 5.) Which is in turn below another Lønnrun of the standard skin scarring color. 6.) That is of course followed with one more above it Lønnrun.
7.) With another Bindrune on his left. 8.) Above which is another Lønnrun of a similar styling. 9.) Similarly followed by a Lønnrun. 10.) With another Lønnrun completing the set.

11.) A Valknut on the front of his left thigh.
12.) A vine pattern on the back of his right thigh.

There is a something about him that has a raw primal appeal to women.
((Appearance 5, +Animal Magnetism, +Sexy, +Seductive, -Surreal Quality))

Lucian Send private message
Back to topPage bottom

Allie takes the offered Apple slice and listens quietly. When he mentions the Ionides she nods, "I should probably speak with them more..."

Back to topPage bottom

Lucian smirks back to Allie, "I find them to be rather pleasant company."

A beyond human good looking man with iridescent draconic eyes that seem to shift from gold through red and blue into silver depending on the lighting. He has unusually sharp teeth. His long and well cared for silken hair holds the same coloring of his eyes.

Most often well dressed in the highest craftsmanship of fine clothes and usually unarmed.
If one were to see him shirtless they might find vestigial scales not suited to defend anything of the same iridescent colors but starting in silver.
1.) A not quite human shaped bite mark that left behind marks with pronounced canines on his left Levator Scapulae.
2.) A glyph-like marking, as if made by almost human nails on his left side on the majority of his rib-cage as if resting on his hip.
3.) What might very well be a Bindrune on his right inner forearm. 4.) Above that mark their seems to be a Lønnrun in a thin, blood-colored line where it encircles his arm. 5.) Which is in turn below another Lønnrun of the standard skin scarring color. 6.) That is of course followed with one more above it Lønnrun.
7.) With another Bindrune on his left. 8.) Above which is another Lønnrun of a similar styling. 9.) Similarly followed by a Lønnrun. 10.) With another Lønnrun completing the set.

Back to topPage bottom

Allie grins, "I know you do, you were there when I had a conversation with them."

Back to topPage bottom

Audrey shuffles in sometime after Lucian. The tired looking Silver Fang doesn't say anything, but makes a beeline for the seat nearest Bjorn, and doesn't sit so much as flop into it with a sigh. Otherwise, she seems to be paying little attention, eyes tracking back and forth across the floor.

Audrey Morningkill Send private message
Back to topPage bottom

Lucian tilts his head back and forth for a few moments, "I can extend that protection without being present. You all know how to find me if you need me. I will be around to offer advice if it suits." He then gets up and walks over to brush his hand against the side of Audrey's head affectionately before he walks out.

Back to topPage bottom

Yiya-teh wanders in, a distracted frown on her face a few moments after Lucian walks out, sniffs the air as she enters, sighs, and moves to sit just where Lucian had been as if by instinct.

AjST Send private message Send e-mail to user Visit poster's website
Back to topPage bottom

Bjorn greets his packmate with a gently nudge of his head. Seems like this show of affection makes more sense in lupus. When Lucian leaves Bjorn looks confused. "I will come find you, Shadow of the Sun."

He smiles warmly to Y and shares scent.

Carries_the_Weight Send private message Send e-mail to user
Back to topPage bottom

Yiya-teh almost seems startled at the motion towards her before she relaxes and reciprocates, and then seems to see Bjorn, Audrey, Allie, and all others for the very first time.

"My apologies Wyrmfoe. My thoughts were elsewhere. In what capacity may I serve the Sept?"

AjST Send private message Send e-mail to user Visit poster's website
Back to topPage bottom

Allie looks to the others assembled. "Allow me a moment to see if Zack can join us before we continue? That way we don't have to repeat ourselves."

Allie Send private message Send e-mail to user
Back to topPage bottom

Zack arrives on the tail end of Allie's words, "Apologies folks, I was atttempting to gain some information for us."

Pure Breed x2

Alpha of the Sept of Slaked Thirsts
Master of Challenges
Beta Den Parent

------------------------------------
Physical Description:
A medium sized man Zack dresses in a simple business casual manner, dress shirt, a light overcoat and slacks with servicable boots. Under his shoulders he keeps two pistols in holsters, with ammunition on his belt. Those astue enough will notice a hilt sticking out from the left side of his back, concealed very well by the normal coat he wears. He has also gained a fluid way of walking, such as that he is almost stalking at most times.
- People are stupid. They can be made to believe any lie because either they want to believe it's true or because they are afraid it's true.
- Life is the future, not the past.

Zack Weber Send private message
Back to topPage bottom

Bjorn greets Zack with a nod as he enters the cabin. Then he looks to Allie to fill in the elder Elder.

Back to topPage bottom

"As I had mentioned earlier, my recommendation is to find out if there is something Boreas wants and try to negotiate. We can try to talk to his brothers, but I feel speaking with him is the first step."

Back to topPage bottom

Bjorn nods. "I am not opposed to trying communitcation again but when I told one of the air elementals to bring me before Boreas it refused. When I commanded it the spirit fell to slumber."

Back to topPage bottom

"And I spoke with Iasis, she has no pull with Boreas, and in fact, may have issues with the cold he brings.  She did mention that he may be here for a paramour however, and that she has felt his presence for some time.  He may have been behind the one from last winter also."

Pure Breed x2

Alpha of the Sept of Slaked Thirsts
Master of Challenges
Beta Den Parent

Physical Description:
A medium sized man Zack dresses in a simple business casual manner, dress shirt, a light overcoat and slacks with servicable boots. Under his shoulders he keeps two pistols in holsters, with ammunition on his belt. Those astue enough will notice a hilt sticking out from the left side of his back, concealed very well by the normal coat he wears. He has also gained a fluid way of walking, such as that he is almost stalking at most times.
- People are stupid. They can be made to believe any lie because either they want to believe it's true or because they are afraid it's true.
- Life is the future, not the past.

Zack Weber Send private message
Back to topPage bottom

Bjorn looks a bit perturbed by the thought that this problem has been a year long. "Alright, Dances the Lines here is how things are going to go." He speaks to Allie in a Alpha to Beta tone. "Get a mission group together. Find those asshole Bone Gnawers and return them to the cycle. They are a minor nuisance that needs to be delt with. I will take a small group to try a second attempt at Boreas. Thank you for you leg work." He gently nudges Allie in a playfully mocking manner. "Boreas is bigger than I first thought if he has been here for two winters now.  Plus, he is pissing the Ladies off."

Back to topPage bottom
Goto page 1, 2  Next

HideWas this topic useful?
Link this topic
URL
BBCode
HTML