Home    Forum    Search    FAQ    Register    Log in

Page 3 of 3
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

Training In The Warehouse
Reply with quote   Download Post  
Post Re: Training In The Warehouse 

Allie holds out a vial, "I was going to drain your rage once I had an opening. Or I'd ask my Typhon buddy to lift you in the air until you exhausted yourself."

Allie Send private message
Back to topPage bottom

Zack nods, "Certainly," he says, "We need to expect many things from Elders that we might not be aware of.  The key to having any success is to wear them down; Bjorn was able to throw us handily the entire battle, using us as weapons.  We were on the right track I believe, with having him have many targets whom he has to deal with, and while distracted, it would be the time to hit him with gifts and ranged weaponry."

Pure Breed x2

Alpha of the Sept of Slaked Thirsts
Master of Challenges
Beta Den Parent

------------------------------------
Physical Description:
A medium sized man Zack dresses in a simple business casual manner, dress shirt, a light overcoat and slacks with servicable boots. Under his shoulders he keeps two pistols in holsters, with ammunition on his belt. Those astue enough will notice a hilt sticking out from the left side of his back, concealed very well by the normal coat he wears. He has also gained a fluid way of walking, such as that he is almost stalking at most times.
- People are stupid. They can be made to believe any lie because either they want to believe it's true or because they are afraid it's true.
- Life is the future, not the past.

Zack Weber Send private message
Back to topPage bottom

Bjorn nods in agreement to both Shadow Lords. "Good. You're both on the right page." He looks to Autumn. "Stays the Hammerfall?"

Carries_the_Weight Send private message
Back to topPage bottom

Autumn has been hooting and cheering the Garou on from the sidelines, grinning ear to ear the whole time. She is breathless from laughing and shouting as they talk.

"Pack tactics. I've been up against a couple of Elders and a Legend, now. Alone, we are helpless. Together, we have even the slightest chance of changing the tide of battle. You guys identified the source of his power pretty quickly and had a solid goal in mind. Identify what went wrong and where you are weakest and always work from there. You are only as strong as your weakest link."

((Autumn has packmembers that can fix the floor/warehouse.))

Considered Legendary among Kinfolk
Serving Hakahe, the Ebon Whisperer, in His Menagerie of Broken Souls
Beta of the Sept of Slaked Thirsts

PB: Uktena x2
Gorgeous x2
Magnetic

She has a jagged scar running the length of her right calf. She also has a series of small, pink puckered scars that form a 180 degree arc across her chest and back, reminiscent of something very large biting and shaking her.

Autumn is always vibrant and full of life. The very plant life around her seems to thrive in her presence and the spirits are no stranger to her, often actively seeking her company. She is of Central American descent, solid built and fit. Around her neck on a leather cord is a small quartz sphere filled with swirling snow and wind. She carries a messenger bag that she is forever pulling things from.

Autumn laughs easily and enjoys each day, though she will not tolerate injustice or malice. Her anger, once stirred, is terrifying to behold; Her vengeance is a thing of nightmares.

She has 2 wards, both Garou Cubs: Jeffrey (aged 14) and Mara (aged 8). Jeffrey is PBx3 Uktena and slight of build with pale skin. Painfully introverted, he always has dark circles under his eyes and often gazes into the far distance. Mara is PBx5 Uktena and is Jeffrey's constant companion. They are polar opposites: Mara is dark skinned, fit, and extroverted. She helps Jeffrey carry the weight of the world.

Stays the Hammerfall Send private message
Back to topPage bottom

Allie nods, "The biggest weaknesses I saw, was not making a plan first. We all had an idea of how we would fit best in the fight, but none of us thought to communication that to the others."

Allie Send private message
Back to topPage bottom

Bjorn points to Allie. "Bingo!"

He looks to the others. "Plans are important. Gives everyone a task to complete to work as a whole. I suggest 'fire drills.' Plans for in case a particular situation arises. My pack has them."

Carries_the_Weight Send private message
Back to topPage bottom

"That's a very good idea, and one we can adapt to the sept as a whole."

Pure Breed x2

Alpha of the Sept of Slaked Thirsts
Master of Challenges
Beta Den Parent

Physical Description:
A medium sized man Zack dresses in a simple business casual manner, dress shirt, a light overcoat and slacks with servicable boots. Under his shoulders he keeps two pistols in holsters, with ammunition on his belt. Those astue enough will notice a hilt sticking out from the left side of his back, concealed very well by the normal coat he wears. He has also gained a fluid way of walking, such as that he is almost stalking at most times.
- People are stupid. They can be made to believe any lie because either they want to believe it's true or because they are afraid it's true.
- Life is the future, not the past.

Zack Weber Send private message
Back to topPage bottom

Autumn nods in agreement. "When Yiya-teh and I were at Gary, we had time to plan before we faced the Thunder Wyrms. We had made mistakes during previous encounters and wanted very much to avoid making them in the future. The plan that we came up with has served us and the Sept as a whole very well since then. I know that when shit goes down, I look to Yiya-teh for guidance and she will lead me. But it's only through practise that we've learned to move together and act as one unit."

Considered Legendary among Kinfolk
Serving Hakahe, the Ebon Whisperer, in His Menagerie of Broken Souls
Beta of the Sept of Slaked Thirsts

PB: Uktena x2
Gorgeous x2
Magnetic

She has a jagged scar running the length of her right calf. She also has a series of small, pink puckered scars that form a 180 degree arc across her chest and back, reminiscent of something very large biting and shaking her.

Autumn is always vibrant and full of life. The very plant life around her seems to thrive in her presence and the spirits are no stranger to her, often actively seeking her company. She is of Central American descent, solid built and fit. Around her neck on a leather cord is a small quartz sphere filled with swirling snow and wind. She carries a messenger bag that she is forever pulling things from.

Autumn laughs easily and enjoys each day, though she will not tolerate injustice or malice. Her anger, once stirred, is terrifying to behold; Her vengeance is a thing of nightmares.

She has 2 wards, both Garou Cubs: Jeffrey (aged 14) and Mara (aged 8). Jeffrey is PBx3 Uktena and slight of build with pale skin. Painfully introverted, he always has dark circles under his eyes and often gazes into the far distance. Mara is PBx5 Uktena and is Jeffrey's constant companion. They are polar opposites: Mara is dark skinned, fit, and extroverted. She helps Jeffrey carry the weight of the world.

Stays the Hammerfall Send private message
Back to topPage bottom
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

HideWas this topic useful?
Link this topic
URL
BBCode
HTML