Home    Forum    Search    FAQ    Register    Log in

Page 1 of 1

Trip Into The City (Zack Or Y)
Reply with quote   Download Post  
Post Trip Into The City (Zack Or Y) 

Dargo sits in the cub house hands together head hanging low looking at the ground. He is waiting for one of the den parents to show up. He takes a deep breath and let's it out slow.

Dargo winchester Send private message
Back to topPage bottom
Post Re: Trip Into The City (Zack Or Y) 

Zack arrives after the training sessions and gets into the library, "Morning Dargo," he says on the way.

Pure Breed x2

Alpha of the Sept of Slaked Thirsts
Master of Challenges
Beta Den Parent

------------------------------------
Physical Description:
A medium sized man Zack dresses in a simple business casual manner, dress shirt, a light overcoat and slacks with servicable boots. Under his shoulders he keeps two pistols in holsters, with ammunition on his belt. Those astue enough will notice a hilt sticking out from the left side of his back, concealed very well by the normal coat he wears. He has also gained a fluid way of walking, such as that he is almost stalking at most times.
- People are stupid. They can be made to believe any lie because either they want to believe it's true or because they are afraid it's true.
- Life is the future, not the past.

Zack Weber Send private message
Back to topPage bottom

Dargo shoots up and folows behind Zack.
"Good morning zack-ryha I have a favor to ask. The date of my mother's death is today and I want to visit her grave. Can I leave the Sept for a couple of hours?"
After he ses his words he stops dead. Awaiting a response

Back to topPage bottom

Zack nods, "It will be safer for you and anyone around you if I take you myself.  I can allow some time with your mother once we're there though."

Pure Breed x2

Master of Challenges
Beta Den Parent

Physical Description:
A medium sized man Zack dresses in a simple business casual manner, dress shirt, a light overcoat and slacks with servicable boots. Under his shoulders he keeps two pistols in holsters, with ammunition on his belt. Those astue enough will notice a hilt sticking out from the left side of his back, concealed very well by the normal coat he wears. He has also gained a fluid way of walking, such as that he is almost stalking at most times.
- People are stupid. They can be made to believe any lie because either they want to believe it's true or because they are afraid it's true.

Back to topPage bottom

Dargo smiles a bit.
"Thank you but why is it safer for people around me? I haven't turned without controlling it my self since I got here."

Back to topPage bottom

Zack nods, understanding the question, "First thing, the 'Rhya' honorific isn't required unless you're using my deed name.  I'll be able to discern if you're being disrespectful through your body language and tone; so for most things, Zack, is just fine."

Moving back to the living room he motions Dargo to sit while he gets some snack from the kitchen next door.

"You have also been in a relatively safe and calm area here on the Sept.  We can reign you in if you have issues and can head off any huge blow up if needed. Out there," Zack motions off towards the city in general, "Things aren't always so easy.  People are stupid, either through choice, or the belief in something else, but stupid nonetheless, and that can be problematic for someone new to having real Rage.  As it is a significant date, there is likely to be some emotion present, even if it is underneath everything else, that may cause a lapse in control."

COming back after making a peanut butter and banana sandwich he sits, "Where is your mother buried at?"

Pure Breed x2

Master of Challenges
Beta Den Parent

Physical Description:

Back to topPage bottom

"She is buried at Union Cemetery over in Arnold. Thank you for coming with. Now that I have changed will I be able to see different things in the city like spirits?"

Back to topPage bottom

"Not like, at least not right away, unless they're manifesting themselves for some reason.  You may more easily see thier effects however.  When you are dressed and ready, we can start the journey to the cemetery. Take your time, get some food, I need to send a quick message to inform Yiya-teh that were are going to pay your respects.  Before we leave, see if you can find any flowers that you can take and leave; unless there is something else you'd prefer."

[Zack sends a messenger to Y informing/requesting the permission to do such; and whether she would prefer  mundane or Umbral travel.]

Pure Breed x2

Master of Challenges
Beta Den Parent

Physical Description:

Back to topPage bottom

Dargo walks to his quarters and changes into some cloths that suit the weather. He spends some time writing a letter and folds it up into his pocket. He returns to the living room about an hour later and lays down waiting for Zack to wake him to leave.

Back to topPage bottom

HideWas this topic useful?
Link this topic
URL
BBCode
HTML