Home    Forum    Search    FAQ    Register    Log in

Page 6 of 6
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

The Binding of Packs (Tag all)
Reply with quote   Download Post  
Post Re: The Binding Of Packs (Tag All) 

Mackenzie frowns to herself for a moment before shaking her head, and whatever thought she had away.

Hearing Brennus speak of leaving the small gathering she stands as well, taking a moment to brush away the natural debris on her skirt.

"I'll head out too then. If there is anything that I can assist with..." she says with a wry laugh, knowing that those around her were more than capable without her newbish hands in the way.

Assuming no one stops her, she will drift away.

Equipment: None atm

Purebreed: none
Rage: 0
Gnosis: 0

Mackenzie Thann Send private message
Back to topPage bottom
Post Re: The Binding of Packs (Tag all) 

"Mackenzie! It wouldn't be proper of us, following Dagda and all, to let you be all by yourself in a time when so many are celebrating. A party is all the merrier for one more!" Eve is bright and chipper, and clearly a touch wide-eyed with the magic and the ritual drugs. "Come with, I insist!"

As a bell that is rung or a wonder told shyly, and O she was the Sunday in every week.

Appearance x5 (Sexy), Charisma x5 (Girl Next Door), Manipulation x5 (Emotional Appeals)
Feral Appearance, Animal Magnetism, Good ol' Girl

Eve Send private message
Back to topPage bottom

Mackenzie pauses, turning to look at Eve with her head cocked slightly to the side. “A party?”

It is clear that of all the things she assumed would occur based on the conversations, a party was not one of them.

She takes a half step back, “Only if I won’t intrude ...” she says almost shyly given her nature.

Back to topPage bottom

"It's belesséd hard to intrude on a Fianna party, love." Eve smiled brightly and Caiolynn nodded her agreement.

As a bell that is rung or a wonder told shyly, and O she was the Sunday in every week.

Appearance x5 (Sexy), Charisma x5 (Girl Next Door), Manipulation x5 (Emotional Appeals)
Feral Appearance, Animal Magnetism, Good ol' Girl

Eve Send private message
Back to topPage bottom

Reagan stands and makes his way to Mackenzie's side, offering her an arm. "Would you do me the immeasurable favor of being my date to this shindig?"

Reagan Send private message
Back to topPage bottom

Rex claps and rubs his hands together, gleam in his eye. “It’s settled then! I’ll acquire some alcohol from the house, we return to camp, and honor the totem with good times all around until we are properly inspired and prepared for...” he waggles his fingers at Sera and Brennus, “... spirit mischief. I’ll catch up soon!”

Rex jogs off towards the house.

Rex Send private message
Back to topPage bottom

Mackenzie brightens by leaps and folds, and with a grin settles her arm into Reagan's.

"I'm sorry- I thought with all the talk of spirit eating and gods and attack that you guys were going to go plan a military thing-a-ma-bob. I would be delighted to be your date and honored to join a Fianna Party."

"This seems a way better use of influenced moods in my opinion anyways," she laughs as Rex heads off to gather alcohol.

Back to topPage bottom

Reagan chuckles as Eve gathers up anything left lying around to tidy up the ritual area.

"You see, Madam Mackenzie, it's going to be a Fianna-style party. There will be planning, I imagine. But... The Fianna have a special skill, of making a party out of anything.... and anything out of a party. If you don't want to be involved in the plotting stages, there will plenty of other things to do." He turned to lead her off towards the group's off-property campsite. "It's a bit of a walk, I do hope you don't mind. If you do, I imagine that I could carry you piggyback."

Back to topPage bottom

Brennus grins wide at those who have been planning. Kissing each of his wives atop their heads before disengaging from the group. "Seems that I should go about acquiring more food. If you will excuse me?"

With a grin and a wink, he flies away.

Fianna, Adren, Homid
5G, 9H, 6W
Pure Breed: 5
Spirit Heritage: 5 (The Morrigan)

Sovereign Legacy - The blood of a known god runs through your veins and all of creation can feel it in theirs. Having the strength of your divine (or infernal) legacy behind you gives interactions with you a certain twist, based on ST discretion. Your difficulties on all Social rolls are -2 and your presence grants +1 to any group endeavors. ((Supporter Merit with different flavor text and additional cost))

With pointed ears, teeth a bit sharper than they need to be, and a smile like sin before supper, Brennus is not one to blend in. His clothing is mutable, dependent almost entirely on what is most available, save for a raven feather braided into his hair and a necklace of beads loose around his neck. Usually seen with his raven companion, a look of mischief in his eye, and a stride full of poorly contained violence. Somewhere there is a large, far too intelligent orange Maine Coon watching, waiting, and looking distinctly like they know something you don't.

"A bridge of silver wings stretches from the dead ashes of an unforgiving nightmare to the jeweled vision of a life started anew." -- Aberjhani

Brennus Ahearn Send private message
Back to topPage bottom

Syd looked around, slipping the flask into her bag with a smile. She looked around for Bertram. "I think we need to go find something more herbal if the boys have the food and drinks. I'm sure we can sniff out some thing in the surrounding area."

She took off with a grin to the Eve and Caroline.

(4 Apperance Traits)
Spirit Magnet: Spirits find her, interesting.
Born Leader: Others respond to your inherent authority and tend to follow your orders or suggestions. Even if you do not hold a position of leadership, those around you treat you as if you did.

Picture Base Model

Sydney Sloane Send private message
Back to topPage bottom

A laugh, a considering pause and then another laugh. "Tempting though that is... perhaps another time? I find walking enjoyable, doubly so with good company" she grinned and wiggled her arm to indicate him.

"As far as planning parties goes- I have no problem with that. I'm not saying I'm good at it, but no qualms as it were."

Falling into pace easily beside Reagan, "So what is Fianna-style? And why do they make parties out of everything?"

Back to topPage bottom

Reagan chuckles. "My dear," He says, beginning the long walk to the pack area. "The Fianna are... something else. A people of passion and fiery faith. The strong belief between them and their deities and spirits binds them closer to life, as well. It is said that if one does not laugh, they will cry. Fianna celebrate life as hard as they can, and celebrate death even harder. They're mostly irish and celtic in origins, though of course many of the more passionate european blood has ties to them, the Spanish in particular." He lifts her over a fallen log without it seeming to be any more difficult than hefting an armful of groceries, and set her down the next step, seemlessly. "As for what a Fianna party is... it's like the best midsummer festival, plus whatever is actually seasonally appropriate plus oktoberfest meets Irish wake. With arm wrestling. You'll... just have to see for your self. Though no two I've ever witnessed have been anything remotely alike, that description could be said to apply to all of them."

Continued Here for folx who are going.

Back to topPage bottom
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

HideWas this topic useful?
Link this topic
URL
BBCode
HTML