Home    Forum    Search    FAQ    Register    Log in

Page 2 of 2
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Bringing Snacks.... For Temporal Roadtrip
Reply with quote   Download Post  
Post Re: Bringing Snacks.... For Temporal Roadtrip 

Michelle stands to take the jar and smiles. Once up, she steps around to the other side of the fire and a bit back to put space between herself and the raven. She spins on the balls of her feet and sits cross-legged beside the fire again. “So, yeah. Who’s taking this trip? And where are people going?”

Michelle is a young woman, clearly in her early 20's. Her long brunette hair, honey brown eyes, and sun-kissed complexion give her a warm appearance. Her hair comes roughly to her shoulders in light waves when she doesn't have it pulled up and out of the way, which are both very common looks. She can typically be found in a basic, yet colored, t-shirt and clean, dark jeans.

There is generally a hint of a smile on her lips. Not necessarily that she's happy all the time, maybe it's just her resting expression. She carries herself with a little confidence, but not arrogant.

Michelle Hollenbach Send private message
Back to topPage bottom

Jason thinks for a moment, hair turning more red.  "Depending on what you're looking to do with those walnuts, you could make a good roast with them.  The walnuts would go great in a baklava.  But yes, I am of a cooking persuasion, was it my stature that gave it away or do I just give off a vibe of someone who loves to eat." He laughs good naturedly, "How can I be of help?"

Jason Dawnbrandt Send private message
Back to topPage bottom

"You can make sure to help me haul the firewood when winter comes. Farm has been without a proper draft horse for too long."

Gruff though the words themselves might be the good natured laughter beneath them would be hard to miss. Even harder yet to miss would be Brennus stepping from the Umbra, the line of the Gauntlet's clinging touch showing just a glimpse of transformation that takes place as he leaves the more obvious traces of his spirit self behind him. ((For those who can't also see into the Umbra, that is.)) Loose fit harem pants tied just below the knee and an open vest are all the clothing he happens to be wearing, though a bevy of accessories make the outfit work in ways it wouldn't otherwise. ((Feel free to ask for more descriptives if they'd matter and I'll include them in later posts.))

"The wind whispered honey and my feet led me here, fortune be on us all. What were we talking about?"

Brennus Ahearn Send private message
Back to topPage bottom

Rex rolls his eyes and gives a very comical and exaggerated sigh. “Well Cap’n, Lucian made me a proper sack to carry all my stones and offered to get me good and hammered, I’ve got jars of sweetness as gold as my heart, and red here is wanting to roast my nuts!” He gives a provocative wink towards the ladies before carrying on.

“Found some goods in the forest, made some rope, got bored, and thought real hard about magic bringing people here to hang out. Apparently “honey and shiny rocks” is all the lure needed to summon this lot. Wanna try honey roasted?” He asks, shaking the lopsided sealed jar towards Brennus.

Rex moves with uncanny and preternatural grace, and speaks in smooth and catching cadence. He has captivating mannerisms and a noble bearing that is nigh impossible to ignore. His very presence seems to demand attention.

Pure Breed x5 Silver Fang
Flaw: Changeling Eyes
Merit: Sex Appeal

(For context: Appearance and Dexterity are Five, with Specs alluded to in description)

Rex Send private message
Back to topPage bottom

Lucian laughs and smiles at the exchange between Jason, Brennus, and Rex.

Lucian Send private message
Back to topPage bottom

Jason chuckles at Brennus, his hair becoming suffused with various shades of red.  "Are you not strong enough to manage it yourself, my little friend?" the Silver Fang jested before looking to Rex, "A good roasting will always bring people, and sometimes the best of moods as well."

Jason Dawnbrandt Send private message
Back to topPage bottom

A chuff of laughter precedes the large Fianna, a full six and a half feet in his own right and broad of shoulder for all that he looks not quite grown beside the behemoth next to him, bending down to snatch up a twig from the grass below. Reshaping the twig into a cane, Brennus remains bent over and lets out a low groan.

"Ohhhh, ma' ole bones just cannae keep up with the strain. Younger wolves will just have to take up the torch in my weakened dottage. Must just not be strong enough."

It's more than clear that he's mimicking some ancient Irish greybeard, accent thick and body language reminiscent of everyone's great grandfather.

Brennus Ahearn Send private message
Back to topPage bottom

A smile tickled the edge of Michelle's lips as she rolled the jar of honey in her hands. She watched the light of the fire flicker through the richly colored syrup. Her eyes glanced up to the men speaking every now and again, but mostly stayed down and quiet.

Michelle is a young woman, clearly in her early 20's. Her long brunette hair, honey brown eyes, and sun-kissed complexion give her a warm appearance. Her hair comes roughly to her shoulders in light waves when she doesn't have it pulled up and out of the way, which are both very common looks. She can typically be found in a basic, yet colored, t-shirt and clean, dark jeans.

There is generally a hint of a smile on her lips. Not necessarily that she's happy all the time, maybe it's just her resting expression. She carries herself with a little confidence, but not arrogant.

Back to topPage bottom

Mackenzie doesn't quite track Rex's hand as it brushes the ash away but it would be wrong to say she hadn't noticed it. As Michelle indicates a spot though she turns away with a smile and moves to join the other woman. Seeing the red in Michelle's cheeks that seems to be less due to cold and more do to other things, the smile widens into a grin but she avoids teasing her friend.

"Oh! You are changing forms! Do you think..."she begins and ducking her head, changes what she had been about to say, "ahh... I mean... that's awesome. It's probably good to get used to it huh?"

At Reagan's appearance, Mackenzie smiles and lifts a hand in greeting. Though feeling Michelle move next to her, the smile is replaced with a flicker of concern as she glances sideways, noting Michelle's actions. Reaching out slowly, she subtly brushes her fingers against Michelle's hand, an unspoken question of 'everything ok?'

But before anything can happen, Michelle is off and away. Mackenzie watches her go, a slight v creasing between concerned eyes. The sound of Brennus's rich voice have her blinking and then Rex is teasing and she can't help but roll her eyes and grin at his pun.

Her eyes widening at Brennus's trick with the stick, a quiet 'woah... neat!' muttered under her breath. As the boys continue to jabber easily she leans sideways slightly to peer around the fire to where Michelle danced off to, seeking to catch the other woman's eye in a second attempt to gauge if she was ok.

Equipment: None atm

Purebreed: none
Rage: 0
Gnosis: 0

Mackenzie Thann Send private message
Back to topPage bottom

Michelle catches Mackenzie’s glance a couple times before forcing a gentle smile. The look seems to be more to ease the other woman’s concern than an actual smile. She’ll catch Michelle glancing at Reagan occasionally, but otherwise her eyes follow the person talking at the time or the tongues of flames produced by the fire.

Back to topPage bottom

Rex rolls his eyes at the antics. “With all these big strong men around that get all One With Nature, I would think someone here that can talk to bees would have learned how to be a bee keeper. Maybe I should say to hell with ropes and just make honey with some nice bees! You showed up faster than a collector for a nude portrait session.” Rex scoffs in a voice clearly mocking someone of high status as he hams up his performance, before laughing.

Rex moves with uncanny and preternatural grace, and speaks in smooth and catching cadence. He has captivating mannerisms and a noble bearing that is nigh impossible to ignore. His very presence seems to demand attention.

Pure Breed x5 Silver Fang
Flaw: Changeling Eyes
Merit: Sex Appeal

(For context: Appearance and Dexterity are Five, with Specs alluded to in description)

Rex Send private message
Back to topPage bottom

Lucian chuckles, "For me, bees keep themself. They are rather nice and polite. Fun to talk with. I am not surprised some older cultures treated bees as part of their family."

Lucian Send private message
Back to topPage bottom

Mackenzie isn’t 100% mollified by Michelle’s smile, but recognizing that now isn’t the time she lets it go. Only occasionally looking to ‘check’ on the other woman.

Turning with a grin to the bantering men, she watches with an amused and maybe appreciative smile. Not having participated in the earlier jesting, she holds off on commenting. Working instead on listening to  catch up.

Equipment: None atm

Purebreed: none
Rage: 0
Gnosis: 0

Mackenzie Thann Send private message
Back to topPage bottom
Goto page Previous  1, 2

HideWas this topic useful?
Link this topic
URL
BBCode
HTML